Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A role player by any other name would smell as... sweet?

Rubyliday

Supporter
Supporter
Not sure if anyone has done this but...

What does your name on here mean?
Why did you pick it?

Guess I should have said what mine was >.<

Ruby Liday is the name of a character I made up when I actually thought I could write good stories haha. She was a teacher. :geek:

I use it because I like the way it sounds.

First time I played Final Fantasy XI, I got this name about 3rd on the randomizer. Loved it, became a Dark Knight, been using it ever since for all my role playing needs.

I have never had much luck with randomizers, simply cause I hate when they put numbers at the ends of things.

But that might just be the ones I am using >.<

My full name is Angelina. When Sensei wrote it out in Katana characters, it read as Anjerina. I loved that. Then I began just using Anji, and one day someone slipped up and said Anjeru, when trying to say Anjerina.

I LOVED that! <3333
So now I use it on places, like here, myspace, and livejournal.

^^;
Nothing too unique, sorry.

Goatse: You are revolting... and I love you for that!

Anj: I love that! Its even better with the background.

Both of the handles I've used primarily since 1997 came from Breath of Fire 3. Kaiser is the 'ultimate' dragon in the game, but I dropped the name when it started getting too common in favor of 'Trygon', the triple-element dragon. The name is actually a bastardization of 'Trigon', a geometric term for a triangle (and Teen Titans villain). Trygon with the spelling I use is german for stingray.

Shahar simply means 'Moon'

I've used the name often throughout time, but I chose the name for here as somewhat of a playful gesture since the site is after all Blue 'Moon'

I am actually not sure what it means in Chinese but it has to mean something I think! To me though I chose it since I always liked that name and thought it sounded cool xD

Raziel is the Vampire right hand of Kain in the Legacy of Kain series. He's killed and comes back as a vampire wraith to kill off Kain and his brothers.

Oh, and if i remember right, it's one of the Archangels.

I was just explaining my name to someone a little while ago!

1) Suggests some of my interests. Durr.

2) Comes off as a little bit amusing/harmless, much like the rest of me.

3) Semi-alliterative, just like "kit-kat" (now I want chocolate)

4) I have a Master's degree.

5) Additional personal resonance I only explicate to a few, so... but it exists and is a factor.

6) Wasn't already taken when I first tried it out.

My name originates from it's creation the first time I found Darker Roleplay. I decided, that my persona there... my roleplaying persona would differ quite a bit from the women people knew me as in real life. It literally was my 'Darker' me. So... thus the name... 'TheDarkerMe'. It also stems from the fact that all people have shades to them, and mediums of their personalities. I let the darker and heavier parts of me out here. Time to play kiddies.

Trazz is short for Alkatrazz, which has been a nickname since I was in middle school. My friends told me "Alcatraz" kinda sounded like my last name, but being 12 at the time, I wrote "Alcatraz" with a K and another Z because I thought it would look cooler.

Well, I've got an unhealthy slightly obsessive streak with Hello Kitty. I've got the works, Tea Kettles, Bedspreads, Tattoos. Squirtle as common knowledge permits is one of the three original starter pokemon, and I've been called Squirtle since I was 16. Long story short, my username.

Well... Mine comes from the first time i tried 'Wow' at a friends place... Had decided to play an elf, we sat there trying to find a name when he suddenly mentioned Zennarion, i thought it sounded cool, so i decided to use it. I don't play 'WoW' but i still use it on the internet because i think it sounds good.

hellosquirtle said:
Well, I've got an unhealthy slightly obsessive streak with Hello Kitty. I've got the works, Tea Kettles, Bedspreads, Tattoos. Squirtle as common knowledge permits is one of the three original starter pokemon, and I've been called Squirtle since I was 16. Long story short, my username.
she even has a hello kitty linen iron.
or maybe it was maddy that picked that up.

point being: I saw a hello kitty linen iron.

Back
Top Bottom