Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Laudanum and Pretty

I have a puzzle for you Laudanum...

Long ago, or maybe it was last week... Oh, I can't remember... but I discovered an eldritch map! It had these strange markings written on it... It appeared to be a strange code of sorts. Some of the symbols were written in luminous black, others were scribed in a bone white, but they were mixed up in a particular order. I deciphered the strange code and it led to a pathway both ebony and ivory, and, suddenly, I was ambushed by... Well, I can't just tell you, because that's the answer.

What was I ambushed by?

Here is the strange code:
E4 A4 Ab4 A4 B4 C5 B4 A4 Ab4 A4 Bb4 Ab4 A4 E4 E4 A4 Ab4 A4 B4 C5 B4 A4 Ab4 Gb4 Ab4 A4

Anyway, I am off to visit The Last Winged Unicorn to see if I can borrow a hefty amount of gold. I need a replacement cauldron for the Spell Room. She has acquired a small fortune through corporate sponsorships just because she is the last, you know!

Ta! Come visit my wizardly dwelling again! Or I'll pluck out your eyes! Ha ha ha!

Welly welly well. It seems the Olde Wizard has finally succumbed to the ranks, eh? 'Twasn't I who hornswaggled you in, if memory serves. The puzzle, you bootless old cad, is quite simple. Quite simple indeed. My automatonic harmonium depicts it as... well, if I told you, I suppose I'd be giving away the answer to all who stumble across this balderdash. And that wouldn't be lovely, now would it?

Nefariously plotting against you as always,
Prof. ***** *. *******

PS: Any who do feel like recombobulating this gallimaufric so-called puzzle, do not let my stubbornness hold you back from revealing it.

Ta.
-L

Back
Top Bottom