Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Book Club + Discussion

Paradise Lost as the next novel?

• Yes

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
i looove paranormal romance! so bring it on!

love ward's BDB series to pieces along with so many others like:
lara adrian's midnight breed series
sherrilyn kenyon's dark-hunter/dream-hunter series
nalini singh's psy-changeling series

and so many more! oh one trilogy worth mentioning is the crimson vampire trilogy by trisha baker. it wasn't written all that long ago, but for some crazy reason is out of print. no clue why since her writing is AMAZING (both in style and in story). i managed to get it out of the library. but you might be able to get it on amazon or ebay or something too. a must read for sure!

ummm...I just had a suggestion for another book.

Its called Seagulls, by Jonathan Livingston

I read it when I was in 7th grade, and I absolutely loved it.
Its a great book.

Anime nerd confession...I read manga. *gasp*

And I LOVE LOVE LOVE gender bender manga. Girls dressing up like boys is just way to much fun. I think I've read...maybe 10 different Manga series with the main character pretending to be a boy.

I think that's why I love Shakespeare so much. Twelfth night? My favorite play of his (other then maybe Macbeth) is a cross dressing drama feast.

Sweetly_masked said:

And I LOVE LOVE LOVE gender bender manga. Girls dressing up like boys is just way to much fun. I think I've read...maybe 10 different Manga series with the main character pretending to be a boy.

I think that's why I love Shakespeare so much. Twelfth night? My favorite play of his (other then maybe Macbeth) is a cross dressing drama feast.

GIRL GOT GAME, lmao laughed my ass off when I read it.

Tathariel said:
Sweetly_masked said:

GIRL GOT GAME, lmao laughed my ass off when I read it.
=DDD I love that one! It had everything a gender bender manga should.

KAZE HIKARU Is a really good historical/samurai one.

The Way of Shadows

Tis a pretty good book. I'm enjoying it right now and it's filled with plot. It's the first book of a trilogy called the Night Angel Trilogy. It's part of the fantasy genre and authored by Brent Weeks.​

--+Hahvoc Requiem+-- said:
The Way of Shadows

Tis a pretty good book. I'm enjoying it right now and it's filled with plot. It's the first book of a trilogy called the Night Angel Trilogy. It's part of the fantasy genre and authored by Brent Weeks.​
oh I read that one. It was amazing how you were able to follow the main character as he grew up. I have to admit the begining of the book was really disturbing for me personally. Rat! That bastard! I want to read the next book.

--+Hahvoc Requiem+-- said:
The Way of Shadows

Yeah this is an awesome read, got the trilogy. I hope Brent Weeks brings out more awesome fantasy books like the Night Angel Series.

Back
Top Bottom