Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Chaos Theory: Causing Hahvoc.

RE: Chaos Theory: Causing Hahvoc.

Got married. Woo!

Everything but the wedding day has been stressful.

I want normalcy back and to enjoy being married instead of being bothered by everyone.

Officially married.

It happened last week and this is the first day since that I've actually been able to relax and decompress.

My work and other factors have made it so nothing has really changed- just more stress on me.

Ugh. I just wanna enjoy being married for more than three seconds.

So an update:

Married life is good.

I finally have a new job so I can get away from my ridiculous boss and horrible schedule.

We are going to be moving.

My cousin gets married soon.

Planning stuff is hard.

We're gonna honeymoon around Halloween. So. Fucking. Pumped.

This is the first time I've had my journal on the second page.

Update over.

YO BITCHES.

I'VE BEEN MARRIED FOR A YEAR.

COMMITMENT.

I'VE BEEN DOING IT.

Also could not remember any of my login shit for the life of me but how is everyone doing? My life is hectic. I work a fuckton and well not much has changed in that aspect but I am happier with my life and such. Money troubles are perpetual but it is what it is. Also trying to get myself back into writing. Who knows if I ever will but I am trying because it is still a dream of mine to be an author. I WILL DO IT.

So long for now!

Congrats!! That's a huge accomplishment :)

Grats hahv on living towards the life you want!

Whoa.

It's been quite a while since I've been on the site and the changes are vast and interesting.

Well, I guess a life-update is in order since I managed to get back on here.

Hubby and I have been married for just over two years now. That's pretty epic, I would say. October marks us being together for five years already. A lot has happened within the past few years. I know not many will be reading my journal much nowadays, but I guess something to talk about is that we are moving to the West Coast after months and months of going back and forth on the decision. We leave next week! I'm nervous as fuck but ya know, it doesn't seem so bad. Right now, looking at all our shit, it seems like there is just way too much stuff, but I think we'll get it all figured out.

We have two cats now, which is exciting and comedic. Ziggy passed away about three years ago now, I believe, and we just got our new kitty, Sugar, around October. She and Ratchet get along really well now but the first few weeks were a hiss-fest.

I still don't sleep well, which probably wouldn't shock anyone who knows/remembers me. Having excessive break-outs due to stress is a new thing to me and it's just making the anxiety way worse since that's just another thing to worry about on top of the million of other things that I have to think about.

Well, I guess a really new thing would be the fact that once we're settled, I'm gonna try and find a counselor. That shit is gonna be scary as fuuuck. I have so little courage when it comes to advocating for myself, but I'll support my friends all day long. It will be a struggle but hubby is right there with me and I know my friends all support me, too.

Getting back into writing has been a struggle. I get snippets of inspiration that I manage to write down but the rest just slip away. I will make myself sit down and write, I just don't know when. Maybe this trip/moving will allow me some time to just focus on what I really want out of life - my life. I still want to be an author- that hasn't changed- but now I also want to be a science librarian. I would have to go back to school, but I think if I can really focus on it, I can do it once we have a solid plan/are stable enough for me to go back to school. I hope that I can. I'm finding more and more dreams for myself as I grow up, which is funny to think, but I still have "growing up" to do. Maybe I'll never fully "grow up" but I mean, where would the fun be in being a full-blown grown up?

Anyway, I guess that's a life-update for the books! Maybe, I'll be back on here more often since I'll have the free time, but who knows? I'm really just procrastinating looking through our shit that I need to get rid of and this is a nice distraction.

But for now, I'm out.

Still remember ya, Hahvoc, good to see a familiar face around. And congrats on your marriage! Sounds like you've experienced a lot of life changes, which is as it should be as we all age.

I've been off-and-on-again for the last several years and have only recently started settling into my job. I had writing block for a ridiculous amount of time. I can tell it's affected my style and vocabulary, but I'm working on that.

Anyway, welcome back, and feel free to chatter with me anytime. Or, if you want to try writing with me, can guarantee my patience as you get back on your feet again.

-Rai

Of course we do! Just shoot me a message if I can help you with anything regarding the site revamp. Or this discord thing. It's taken me some getting used to as pertains to discord and I'm still figuring things out, heh.

I think I'll stay away from Discord for now since I don't have a MIC or anything like that.

But this site is actually really easy to navigate, there's just a lot of stuff on it now.

You don't need a mic for Discord. In fact, the majority don't go that route and stick to the traditional text. I know I do. : )
It's nice to have the Hatter to my Alice around once more... hehe.

So Hubby and I are officially in WA.

Pretty sure my boston accent is going to get worse being here since very few people here will be from my neck of the woods.

Feel like giving up already and we've only been here a couple of days.

I got more rejections and trying to stay positive is extremely difficult. I feel really useless.

I wish I could just turn my brain off.

For jobs, Hahvy? The market for jobs is so stupid competitive, so if that's it, try not to beat yourself up too much. I had a friend move to Seattle and had to keep telling her the same as it took her some time to land something.

Job hunting is tough. Thanks, Raivh.

---------

Sometimes I just want to scream at the mirror that I'm broken and there is no one to blame but myself.

Welp. Old habits apparently do die hard.

Developed feelings for someone out of reach/unattainable.

The fuck is wrong with me. Honestly. (Hubby is in the know. This isn't a secret.)

It's so bittersweet to listen to someone you care for talk about their future and you're not next to them in it. You're just a side support character but you want her to be happy more than anything.

Just...ouch. I didn't think this rejection I saw from a mile away would break my heart but it did. I'll be okay. This...this just hurts right now.

I'll be fine.

Back
Top Bottom