Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Runescape

3ngag3

Supernova
Yeah. So, i'm not sure why this game is so taboo to a lot of people. It's actually quite decent if you can get past the level grinding part and hey, it's free so that's a plus as well.

If anyone plays it or just feels like chatting with me, give me a hit in the game.

My user ID is the same as here so yeah.

I use to play runescape, however... being chased all the time to be someone's "girlfriiend," is a bit discouraging.

Why is runescape so taboo?

Unplayably bad controls.
All the good ideas (i.e. The rune system) are plagiarized from other, better games.
SHIT graphics.

I really can't see any reason to play, at all. If I wanted to watch numbers go up for free, I'd play Maple Story.

• I signed up a couple years ago because my little brother wanted to play with me.

So I made a person, messed around on it for a bit... and then someone asked me to cyber with them for gold.
      I died a little that day.

I quit playing and told my brother he wasn't allowed to either. No telling what kind of sick sexual predators are on that site, and Carl is none too bright.
      [/list:u][/list:u]

Try: The graphics have gone through a bit of an overhaul in the past year or so.

Example

The controls...maybe they're a bit hard to get used to but they're not that bad.

Also, the whole genre of MMO's has become cluttered with so much stuff that the imitation of certain ideas can be attributed to all games like Runescape.

SIN: There are no longer any perverted people playing the game from what I can tell. Most of them have probably been reported and subsequentley banned from the game. It actually feels much cleaner now.

Maybe I just feel a little awkward for defending this game...

I don't even care about graphics. The controls are what matters. You can polish a turd all you like, it's still just a turd.

Back
Top Bottom