Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Reach out and touch someone... (Private)

She looked at the sky through the overhead tree branches as she spoke. "My parents have been together for almost 20 years. Before we moved here we lived in a small town called Marietta in Ohio. We moved here because Mom got a promotion and was transferred. She works for the USDA Rural Development. Dad works with electric poles and things like that. I also have a younger sister." She could tell he was getting tired and started to hum softly to try and help him sleep.

He smiled softly as he listened to her, taking a deep breath,"Hmm... that's cool..." he said softly, his hand ghosting through her hair gently,"I never had a sibling..." he whispered, his eyes closing a bit,"So I don't know what... it's like..." he whispered, his head leaning back as she hummed, making him even more tired.

She could feel him drifting to sleep. She never said anything else, just continued to hum until she too grew sleepy. She didn't let the thought of her parents finding her snuggled with a boy underneath a tree creep into her thoughts. She just thought of his arm around her and her cheek to his chest as she drifted off to sleep.

He slowly fell asleep, his hand continuing to gently ghost through her hair and over her cheek. He fell asleep easily, just snuggled up close to her. He didn't think it was too weird or anything, as long as they didn't try anything, anyone passing by would probably think them brother and sister. He shifted slightly in his sleep, his dreams returning once more as he held her.

She woke up awhile later. Her eyes drifted open before her mind even had time to register she was awake. Without moving she moved her eyes up to see Ryu there against the tree still dreaming. She blushed lightly as she remembered the dream he had had before. She looked around to make sure no one was around before she laid her hand on the crotch of his pants and began lightly rubbing.

He gave a soft shiver at her attentions but didn't wake. Instead giving a soft purr as his hips moved slightly. The places he slept where usually secluded, so the risk of them being caught wasn't that great. He licked his lips softly in his sleep, growing harder and warmer from her rubbing as he gave soft sounds of enjoyment.

The smallest of movements from him cause her adrenaline to jump. She was afraid that he would wake up and freak out at what she was doing to him in his sleep, but after awhile when he didn't wake up she took it as a good sign. she bagan rubbing a little harder as she gripped the outline of his cock in her fingers.

He shivered a bit at her touch. He knew no one would see them, but the thought would be very arousing. He could smell a slight scent on the air, but couldn't figure out what it was. He licked his lips once more, giving a soft whimper of pleasure as she played with him.

She watched his reactions to her touch. She liked the way he whimpered and licked his lips. She slowly unzipped his pants and slid her hand inside, gasping as she touched him. Her hand wrapped around it and gently freed it from its confines. She stroked him slowly and moved her mouth closer to it, her hot breath coming out in shallow quick breaths.

He shivered softly at the feel of her breath on his skin, shuddering a bit,"Mmm..." he whispered in his sleep,"I... like that..." he said as his hips moved a bit, searching out the pleasure she was giving him. He wondered in his dreams if she knew what she was doing to him, but dismissed it as she continued, not wanting to wake yet.

She smiled and got closer as she stroked him slowly. She knew exactly what she was doing. She let her tongue slide from the bottom of hs cock to the very tip. Her tongue swirled around it before she lowered her mouth over him sucking gently.

He groaned softly at her actions, still sleeping as his hand moved, gently ghosting over her cheek. His body was very warm now, and he wouldn't last much longer if she continued to tease his body the way she was. He was very sensitive, and she was using that to her advantage.

She looked up at him when he placed his hand on her cheek. She watched him while she sucked and stroked him going a little faster. She moaned softly around him and moved her other hand down to gently rub his balls.

His eyes slowly opened,"Mmm..." he whispered, looking around a bit before moving down to her,"Wh-what...?" he asked, biting his lip,"That... f-feels good..." he said with a soft smile.

She froze as she saw him open his eyes, but when he didn't freak out and saif that he actually liked it she let out the breath she had been holding and resumed sucking, stroking, and rubbing his cock an his balls. She kept her eyes on his as she sucked harder and stroked faster.

He shuddered as she continued, his head leaning back,"D-don't stop..." he whispered, feeling hsi body heating even more,"I... I'm close..." he gulped as his hand continued to gently caress her cheek. He could feel his body tensing harder and harder as he grew closer to his end, wanting and needing to feel it.

His words urged her on. Her stroking grew faster as her sucks grew stronger. She couldn't help but to moan. Turning him on turned her on. Her eyes locked in on his as she coaxed his fluids from him wanting to feel it spurt into her mouth, wanting to taste it.

He shuddered, leaning his head back and gulping,"Mmm... I... I'm close..." he whispered, biting his lip as he began to pant softly, showing just how close he was getting to his end,"S-suck it... harder... please...?" he whispered as his hand ghost over her cheek more.

She happily did as she was asked and sucked him almost as hard as she could. She bobbed her head up and down sliding her mouth over him while sucking. Then she moved her hand as she lowered her mouth over his entire length. Her lips touched the base of his cock and she massaged his balls as she pulled back up continuing it over and over again.

He couldn't take any more, shuddering as he bit his lip, unable to take anymore as he came hard, spraying his seed deep into her mouth,"U-ung..." he whispered as his body tensed, the heat coming off of him in waves as he leaned his head back in pleasure.

She moaned as she felt and tasted his first spurt of cum. She continued rubbing him as she sucked him furiously, pulling out as much of his cum as possible. She watched his face and smiled inside knowing she had pleased him so much. When no more cum was so much as dripping out she pulled her mouth off of his cock with a pop and swallowed his juices.

He panted softly, leaning his head back and taking a deep breath,"Mmmm... that was... good..." he whispered, letting his hand move and ghost over her cheek gently,"I've... never felt anything so good..." he whispered, keeping his eyes closed in pleasure.

She smiled and put everything back where it had been and did his pants back up. She slid up and sat beside him. "So you don't mind that I...you know... did what I did while you were sleeping?" She had been worried that even though he did enjoy it he wouldn't like that she had taken advantage of him.

He took a deep breath, looking at her,"It's okay..." he said, his face showing he was telling the truth,"It felt really good... and... I've never felt that before, it was new..." he said, his hand ghosting over her cheek gently,"How'd you learn to do that anyways?" he asked gently.

She smiled knowing she had pleased him more than anyone else ever had. Well if there had been anyone else... She looked up into the tree as she answered his question. "Well I've never done that before if that's what your asking. I've always been a curious kid so when I started to feel certain feelings and heard kids at school talkin about sexual things I did a lot a research. At first it was all educational then it turned into pleasure." She looked down at him and smiled softly. "I've never been with a boy before. Ever."

Back
Top Bottom