Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Reach out and touch someone... (Private)

Ryu_Momochi

Supernova
A soft deep breath escaped his lips as he sat under the tree in his front yard. His short black hair covering his deep blue eyes, which were closed right now as he slept quietly. He loved the summer, it was warm and it made him very relaxed. His short ears flicked every now and then as different things made sounds, but it wasn't anything that would make him wake up. He enjoyed sleeping under this tree, it was quiet and the shade was just the right temperature. He took another deep breath, letting a hand move to scratch behind his ear a bit, a soft purr escaping his lips as he enjoyed the warmth of the day, slightly wondering what would happen, if anything, to him today. He was used to getting into different things, but usually it was something boring that didn't take too much time, but lately he felt something different was around, but he couldn't figure out what.

Kino was across the street hiding in a tree as she watched Ryu sleep. Kino had just moved in a couple of houses down the street about a week or so ago. On her first day in the neighborhood she had taken a stroll around the surrounding streets. That was when she had first come upon Ryu. There was something about him that made her stop dead in her tracks and watch him sleep. Well, until he started to wake that is. She had skurried across the street and into the tree she was in now. She hadn't stayed there of course. She had gone home, but for the followig week she had come to this tree every afternoon hoping he would come out. She watched him now as her tail swayed back and forth slowly. She wanted to do nothing more than to go talk to him, but seeing as how he looked atlest 2 years older than her she was afraid he may think lowly of her and ignore her. She would just stick to watching for now.

He purred softly in his sleep, stirring a bit every now and then. He could feel as though something was watching him, but he figured it was a bird and let it go. He was having different dreams, some of them weird, some funny, but all of them interesting. He yawned softly, taking a deep breath and letting it out as he shifted a bit, his dreams turning a bit more... erotic. It was pretty noticeable too, well, to anyone who was watching him.

Kino's ears perked as she watched him. She noticed how he had been fidgetting in his sleep and now it was apparent as to why. She could see a faint bulge in the front of his pants! "My God," she whispered. Her tail swayed more excitedly now as she watched him. Her ears twitched with anticipation as to what would happen next. Then when she couldn't wait any longer she jumped out of the tree and hurried across the street and into the tree he was under.

He heard something move, but didn't wake, instead letting a hand move and lay against his stomach. He was a heavy sleeper, so most things wouldn't wake him. He could smell something in the air, but wasn't quite sure what it was, so instead he just enjoyed his dream, feeling himself grow a bit warmer as he did, shifting slightly as if he was grinding against someone. He wasn't used to these sorts of dreams, just recently starting to have them like this, but he knew they weren't bad, so he didn't tell anyone about the feelings they gave him.

She could smell him as well and he smelled pretty damn good. She leaned down over him and watched his movements closely. She could see his hips gyrate and she licked her lips in response. Seeing him do that caused a warmth to spread through her stomach. It wasn't an unfamiliar feeling. She slowly leaned down further to get a closer look at his face. Then suddenly there was a gust of wind and she fell from the tree and into Ryu's lap.

He gave a soft yelp of surprise as someone fell onto him, his eyes opening as his hands went out to grab them,"What the...?" he said as he looked at the girl. He recognized her a bit, but only from seeing her once or twice,"What are you doing?" he asked as he looked around, checking to see if there was anyone else nearby who might've seen this,"Well?" he asked, showing a bit of displeasure at being woken up.

She was so shaocked by what had happened that she couldn't say anything at first. Her mouth opened, but no words came out. Her lip started to quiver lightly, but she wouldn't let herself cry. She tried to move off of him, but that's when she felt what was under her. When she had moved her panty-clad crotch had rubbed against the bulge in his pants. She blushed deeply and didn't dare to move for fear of him realizing what she had just felt. Instead she stuttered, "I..I was climbing the tree and then the wind knocked me out of it." It wasn't a complete lie. She had only conveniently forgotten to mention she was watching him.

He sighed a bit as he tilted his head back,"Man... and I was having a good dream too..." he said as he felt her shift a bit,"Well... anyways... could you get off...?" he asked as he looked at her, seeing the blush on her face,"What's wrong?" he asked, oblivious to what was happening,"You okay?" he said as he sat up, shifting a bit against her as he pushed himself against the tree, feeling himself rub a bit against her.

She smiled gently. "Not to sound weird or anything, but I kind of noticed you were having a nice dream." She looked down and then moved off of him. "That's why I blushed as well. I um...felt your...arousal?" She sat down in front of him and crossed her legs making sure her skirt didn't reveal anything to revealing. "Sorry I awoke you by the way."

He yawned a bit as he looked at her,"Hmmm... well, you interrupted it..." he said as he closed his eyes softly. He let his hand move to rub his shoulder,"So... unless you want to do something about it... you can just leave..." he said as he took a deep breath, the bulge still in his pants as he opened an eye to see what she would do.

Kino just sat there for a minute watching him with his eyes closed. Her body craved for his, but her mind was too shy. "I'm sorry," she whispered as she got up and started walking back towards her home.

He opened an eye and watched as she began to walk away, taking a deep breath he slowly stood, moving and wrapping his arms around her waist,"Come on... I was just playing with you..." he said, purring a bit as he nuzzled her shoulder softly. He was always so affectionate when he met new people, but it was okay, if they didn't like it they'd tell him. He smiled softly,"You're new around here... aren't you?" he asked softly.

She hadn't expected him to care that she would walk away so when he came up behind her and put his arms around her waist she jumped, but being the neko she was, when he nuzzled her shoulder she couldn't help but to nuzzle back. She turned to face him and answered, "My family moved into the house down the street about a week or so ago. You probably noticed the moving trucks.

He smiled as she nuzzled back,"Oh... so that's what it was..." he said softly,"I knew someone moved in... but I didn't think there was anyone cute there..." he said with a soft purr, nuzzling her still,"Well... welcome to the neighborhood..." he said as he moved, giving her a soft peck on the forehead, smiling a bit as he started to move away again, his hands ghosting over her sides a bit as he did teasingly.

She blushed again when he said she was cute. She didn't think she was ugly, but only family and elderly have called her cute before. Then, when he gave her a kiss on the forehead, her blush deepened. When he started to walk away a bit she followed him. She shivered when his hands ghosted over her sides. "Your awfully flirty aren't you?" she commented. She smiled though because she didn't mean it in a bad way. She actually liked it. "How long have you lived here?"

he chuckled a bit as he heard her,"Sorry... it's just how I am..." he said as he looked at her, smiling softly as he sat by the tree once more,"I've been here as long as I can remember..." he said as he stretched a bit, purring softly,"I've seen so many come and go... I couldn't even name half of them..." he said as he looked at her, sticking his tongue out a bit playfully at her as he patted the ground next to him.

She smiled and sat by the tree beside him. "It's ok I'm just not use to it is all." She way he talked about his neighbors and such made him sound older than she thought he was. "So, how old are you?" she asked him. She had always found guys that were older than her more attractive for some unknown reason. She guessed it was because they were more mature than the guys her age.

He smiled softly,"I'm about eighteen... nineteen I think..." he said as he leaned against the tree, closing his eyes softly and stretching,"How old are you?" he asked as he opened an eye to look at her, the soft smile still on his face. He knew he sounded very old, but he was used to it, having had so much experience in such a short amount of time, it was difficult to tell his true age by the way he talked.

Well he definitely wasn't as old as he had sounded. "I'm sisteen," she told him. So that made him only three years older than she. That wasn't bad at all. In fact, it was quite great! She scooted closer to him and then laid down resting her head against his thigh. If he was going to be flirty she would be too. "Tell me more about yourself," she told him.

He smiled as he watched her place her head on his thigh, his hand moving and ghosting through her hair,"Hmmm... well... I've lived here all my life..." he said, looking up into the sky a bit,"I'm an only child... just me and my mom..." he said as he looked back down at her, giving a soft smile,"But we're doing okay..." he said as he let his hand ghost over her cheek.

She smiled and purred as his hand went through her hair. That had always been one thing she had always enjoyed. She frowned when he had said it was only him and his mom. She wasn't use to people only having one parent around because both of hers were still there. Still together. "May I ask what happened with your father?" She wasn't trying to pry and if she was she would apologize.

He took a deep breath,"Hmmm... he... died... a long time ago." he said as he let his hand continuing softly through her hair. He gave a soft deep breath,"I... didn't know him too well... I was young..." he said as he looked down at her. He gave a soft smile, showing that he was okay with it. It took him a long while, but he learned to live with it.

She frowned as he spoke. It was so sad to her that he didn't have a father. She wondered how he had died, but she decided not to intrude any more. She only patted his hand and then looking at her hand touching his she decided to hold his. She laced her fingers with his and then looked up at him to see what he thought.

He smiled softly,"So... what's your family like?" He asked, holding ehr hand gently as he closed his eyes, leaning his head back and relaxing a bit with a soft purr. He was starting to feel sleepy again, and the warmth of her so close and the sun wasn't making things any easier.

Back
Top Bottom