Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Welcome to Atlantis Academy! (Lia && Chokuro)

He liked walking with Relic. Of course, he liked doing other things with Relic too, but Tanner was instantly comfortable with the twin at his side, clinging to him and nuzzling him with his sweet little purrs. The simple hand holding was nice, too. A stark contrast to what they'd just done, but the blond liked the innocence of the act. He liked innocent things, period, really, and while Relic was no where near innocent, his sweetness could sometimes fool Tanner into thinking that he was and the blond thought that perhaps that was part of his draw to the twin. It definitely wasn't a bad thing.

After a quick stop for towels, the trip to the showers was uneventful-professors were teaching and students were (supposed to be) in class. There was no one to stop them, and even if there was they were both adults and couldn't truly be told what to do. It was what Tanner liked most about Atlantis. The shower was started and Tanner then returned to Relic's side and began to strip the other man's clothes off, tossing them to the side for the time being. Once he was nude, the blond paused to take in the sight. Relic was definitely a beautiful man, and Tanner said so.

"I...like talking to you like this?" Calder offered. "Oh, you already knew that though, huh?" He chuckled a little and settled down to think of what he could tell Rune. "I like to bake-and I'm good at it-and I like history. I don't eat vegetables because I don't like them. And as much as I like to be looked at and watched and the center of attention, I have a problem with being in front of a camera. I have no artistic ability, either."

Relic watched the other strip him of his clothes and then take in the sights. He smiled, a hand to his hip while he eventually got impatient. Reaching forward, his hands wrapped around the front of his shirt, pulling the male up and againsth is bare form, a purr to his lips. "My turn." He whispered, nipping the bottom lip of the other while he easily pushed his pants and anything else from his hips, letting them fall to the floor and then pulling away to pull his shirt off. He then kissed his lips softly, linking their fingers once more to drag him into the shower. Starting up the warm water and he turned back to the man. Arms lifted, wrapping around his shoulders while he planted their lips together, kissing him passionately and far too happy to do so.

Rune listened to him and then let out a heavy sigh. He shrugged after a moment and stretched out just a little more. He let his chin rest upon the pillow beneath his form. "You really are boring." He teased, eyes closed for a moment before they opened to look over at the male beside him, giving him a cheeky little smile with a chuckle. "What's your view on classical music?" He questioned, keeping his eyes to the other and he wanted to see just what his answer would be.

Tanner gladly allowed Relic to take his clothes off for him and then lead him into the shower stall. He was even more willing to pull the other man's form to his own and kiss him while the spray of water splashed over their bodies. The blond had never really showered like this with anyone, he considered it something far too intimate to share even with Calder. Relic...Relic just lowered his defenses naturally. He was amazed by such an ability as he played it over in his mind while his tongue and lips played at and with the twin's.

When he was out of breath, Tanner gently pried his lips away and rested his cheek against Relic's. "Date me. Not just Friday. In general." He stumbled over his words, not having to ask someone "out" like that in a long time.

Classical music? Calder thought for a minute. "I...don't know. I can't say I've listened to enough of it to form an opinion." He was sure that he couldn't hate any music, but he couldn't place classical on his list of favorites yet, either. "I'm not. It's simply what I choose to portray." Calder stuck his tongue out at Rune playfully. He had his fair share of interesting moments in life. Just because his life didn't revolve around said moments didn't make him boring. "You should listen to it with me sometime. Then you can judge my reaction for yourself."

Relic completely adored the other's lips caressing his as they were. There was definitely something unique and different about this situation. He had times like these before, and not just with his brother. The few boyfriends or girlfriends in the past, he has showered with them and for some reason though, he felt far more needy with Tanner. He felt the overwhelming urge to just constantly be in contact with him. He did not know. Was it love at first sight? Was there some strange connection between them already? He could not pinpoint just what drove him to be like this, but he knew that whatever they had, was something that he would not want to give up any time soon.

He listened to the other's words, his eyes closed as he did so. His lips pulled up into a smile, slender hands slipping down his sides to rest upon the blonde's hips and he planted a soft kiss to his lips. Ice blue eyes sparkling as he stared into the other's moving to set his forehead on Tanner's. "I thought you'd never ask." He whispered, kissing him once more, eyes fluttering closed with the contact.

Rune stared at him for a while and soon just nodded. Listen to classical with him sometime? Was that a date? Whatever. It was not like that mattered right now, and he would never really qualify much as a 'date'. He thought for a few moments, letting there be silence for a while before he shrugged. "Or I could play some for you." He suggested and let his head fall back to the pillow. "I know some Bach ... Czechovski... Few of Beethoven." His eyes slipped closed while he tried to think of any other songs he knew by heart. He knew quite a few, he was positive of that. He just did not really let many people know about his ability to play.

The breath he hadn't realized he was holding was released slowly. He remembered why he'd taken to simply "falling" into relationships in the recent past rather than going through seconds of agony that dragged on for hours in his head. Relic? Relic was completely worth it, though, and the blond broke out into a bright smile as he kissed the other man, hands coming up to cup his face.

"I'd be a fool not to." Tanner grinned, and spun Relic around gently with one hand while the other reached for the soap and a washcloth. The cotton was lathered, and then the twin's skin was, starting at his chest and radiating out. There was an overwhelming need to "take care" of Relic; to pamper and spoil him with attention and adoration. Tanner liked the feeling.

Calder had to think back to realize that Rune had said he liked the violin. The blond didn't realize at that moment that he'd meant playing it, but the concepts all fell into place now. "I'd like that." Something about the idea of hearing the music being played for him, rather than at him, excited Calder. Whether Rune played for everyone he met (which he doubted) or only for himself, the offer made him feel special. "When did you start playing?"

Relic giggled softly, resting his back against Tanner, happily letting him begin to wash his dirtied body up. He rested his hand over Tannerâ??s, sliding it down to rest above his naval. His other took the blondeâ??s other hand, resting that on his hip and he began to absently move them from side to side, dancing to the music within his mind. A gentle hum to his lips before he turned his head, kissing the side of the blondeâ??s neck softly, nipping him and then nuzzling his nose against the side of his neck. â??Why do I feel dirtier than when I entered the shower?â? He teased, turning around in his embrace and then planting a kiss to his lips to steal the cloth from the man, washing up his form since he knew if he let Tanner, things would only lead to other things and they would never get out of these showers.

Rune chuckled. Of course he would like it. Who wouldnâ??t like special treatment from anyone, yet alone the heartless bastard that was Rune? He kept silent for a while until the question hit his ears. He shrugged. â??Since I was four.â? He stated, still staying in his relaxed state, resting against the pillow with his eyes closed. â??Mum wanted Relic and I to be separated for a while, so she signed us up for different lessons. I took violin, Relic took the guitar ... and I suppose it was love at first sight.â?? He snorted softly to his word, shaking his head as he nuzzled into the pillow once more.

"I don't know. Can you read minds?" he asked, laughing a little. Of course he meant other than Rune's, but it was a tease. He didn't know the extent of Relic's powers, but was eager to find out. He'd seen some healing, which was intriguing, and he knew that the brothers could communicate between each other without words. The blond wondered just how that worked.

The moment was sweet, and the blond took it all in. It was one he would definitely want to repeat in the future, even if their only objective was to get clean. Tanner gave a playful "awww" when the washcloth was stolen from him, but submitted to Relic's washing completely. Whatever it was about the other man, it made him playful and carefree to the point of almost not being able to help it. Perhaps the other was just rubbing off on him.

Four? "Heh. I'm jealous." Calder had played sports all his life: baseball, soccer, basketball, football, track... He wished that he'd been more rounded as far as the arts went. "Will you show me how to play something simple, then?" It was never too late to learn, right? He didn't expect to be able to play an entire symphony, but "Mary had a little lamb" would make him happy. "I know! You show me how to play a little bit, and I'll show you how to cook something simple. Or bake." It sounded like a fair deal to him...

Relic giggled lightly, shaking his head before he planted a kiss to the otherâ??s lips happily. Washing up and he slid under the waterâ??s spray to rinse off. Kissing Tannerâ??s lips, he gave him a little slap on the rump before skipping off to where his towel was. Drying off, he wrapped the thing around his waist, peeking out and arching a brow. Why were Runeâ??s clothes here? He sighed heavily, gathering up his clothes and then his brotherâ??s, deciding to deal with the â??whyâ?? later. He then turned to the showers, watching Tanner from where he was, grinning as he did so. â??Come on slow poke.â? He teased, grinning to himself while he waited for the other.

Rune arched a brow before he shook his head. â??No.â? Flat out as that. He then held up a single forefinger to stop the other from getting pissed off again. â??I donâ??t cook. Last time I tried at anything Mom had to get a whole new kitchen and Kuroua threatened to remove my testicles. Trust me. I donâ??t cook. Relic cooks. Good too. Iâ??ll settle for teasing you a few chords, possibly one of the simple songs, in exchange for some sweets.â? He stated, moving his hand back to the bed and thinking for a moment. â??Nothing with dark chocolate. That shit sucks. I want a proper dessert. Cake or pie or something.â? He mumbled, his head flopping to the pillow and he sighed softly, looking over the other with his eyes finally opened. He was serious too. He gave cooking a shot a few times. All ending in different, horrible circumstances. First time? Almost sliced his whole finger off. Second time? He wound up burning himself and slicing Relic. Third time, the worst of them all? The kitchen pretty much blew up. Cooking hated him.

Tanner held back, just watching Relic's body move as he walked. The man's beauty entranced him and the blond couldn't help but stare a little. The words drew him back into reality and he grinned. "I'm just appreciating the view," he teased back while toweling himself off quickly and slinging it low around his hips. "Come on. We'll go...well, wherever they aren't I suppose," he said noticing the clothes in Relic's hands that weren't his.

Calder was about to argue, not because he was angry or upset, but because he really wanted to learn. He held back, though, when Rune held his finger up and waited for the explanation. He supposed it was a rather good excuse, but that didn't make him any less disappointed that he wouldn't get to share one of his passions with Rune. "What about helping me bake it then? Nothing that requires flames or you going near the oven. Just. Measuring and mixing ingredients." The only disaster that could come of that would be a bad tasting dessert. And even then, Calder would simply bake a new one. "And I promise: no dark chocolate." Recipes flew through his head, each one being thrown out for one reason or another as he awaited Rune's decision.

Relic stuck his tongue out at the man before he giggled and took a hold of his hand; lacing their fingers and he shook his head. â??How about checking that Rune did not kill Calder?â? He suggested, kissing Tannerâ??s cheek and then nuzzling into his neck softly. â??Besides, I need clothes.â? He added while beginning to tug him out of the bathroom, swerving by a few people heading into the showers themselves. He headed to Tanner and Calderâ??s room, pressing an ear to the door, listening to double check just what was going on in there.

Rune thought. He could probably manage to do that. He knew he could. And the other wanted to share with him his favorite thing to do. After a moment, he sighed heavily with a nod. â??Fine. I can assist.â? He stated and then nuzzled his head into the pillow once more. A soft little yawn passed his lips before he rolled his eyes. Taking the nearest object, he threw it at the door, a yelp being heard a split second later. He pushed his form up, resting on his elbows while he watched the door open up.

The younger twin rubbed at the side of his head while he walked in, glaring at Rune. â??Jerk!â? He hissed before he poked his tongue out at him too. Shrugging off the annoyance, he bounced over to the two, sitting his towel-clad rump onto the edge of the bed and looking over at Calder, smiling all the more. â??So, Caldy ... How are you?â? he asked, smirking in his own amusement. Taking the clothes in his arms that were Runeâ??s, he plopped them atop his brotherâ??s head, silently waiting for the blondeâ??s reply.​

Tanner had to shake his head at the twin. He moved up behind him, hands resting on his slim hips and pressed his lips to Relic's shoulder. "You could just knock," he offered with a little laugh. Even if the two were having sex and didn't hear them, they couldn't say they didn't try to be polite! That said, the blond raised his fist to do just that, and jumped back at the loud THUD that came through the door. The blond grumbled "ass" as he moved through the open door. He gave a cursory glance to see that Calder was okay, but said nothing when he saw the two in bed together. Unlike Relic, he didn't want to interrupt whatever it was they'd been doing.

Tanner simply moved to his dresser and closet to dress.

Calder looked on in amusement. He was confused as to why one of his possessions was being thrown at the door, but not for very long. He couldn't help laughing at the younger twin's yelp. He stayed curled up on his side, though his head did turn to look at the bouncing Relic who nearly sat on his legs. "I'm alive?" he offered, knowing what Relic was thinking only because he'd expected to be strangled, too.

"You two needed a shower after," he checked his bedside clock, "three classes?" He "tsk"'d at the duo playfully. Then again, he supposed that meant that he and Rune should probably dress and get ready for the afternoon set of classes, too. Calder just didn't want to. He was enjoying talking to Rune and was quite comfortable. Class today was simply a nuisance.

Relic glanced over to the clock, clearing his throat and nodding. "Yep. Those classes were so very stressful that we built up a sweat." He grinned and then happily skipped over to where Tanner's dresser was. Bending over, wiggling his rump while he began to rummage through the blonde's clothes. Hey, they were pretty much the same size. Almost. Tanner's clothing would wind up just being a little big on him. He and Rune were both very slender. Well, they were identically slender actually. Slight curves to their forms which made them look all the more feminine. Ironically, they took after their father - to the extent of being confused for him by his coworkers ... and past lovers. Ew.

Rune sighed heavily, taking the clothes upon his form and he pushed up from the bed, sitting on his rump while he pulled on the shirt that was there. With his pants in hand, he stepped over Calder to pull them onto his form, not having any boxers to speak of in the first place. He buttoned them up and then glanced over to the clock. Lunchtime. Great. So, they could get lunch, then go to the other few classes left in the day. That worked for him. As long as he was nowhere near the Defence classes, he was okay. If he was, he would kill that pathetic TOmias. Damn Mama's boy. He rolled his eyes at the thought, hearing Relic chuckling in his amusement in the corner. He sighed and then looked over to Calder. "Get your ass out of bed. I'm hungry." He added and then crossed his arms over his lower torso, impatiently waiting.

"Belts are in the closet," Tanner instructed absent mindedly. If Relic was going to wear his clothes, which it was obvious that he was, then he would need them. Their legs were the same length almost, but his waist was a bit broader than the twins' were. The blond wasn't comfortable with the pants falling down in the middle of class for everyone to see.

He pulled out a pair of jeans for himself, and kept rummaging, finding a pair that were slightly too small for him and handing them to Relic. "These will fit you at least a little better." They were probably still a size and a half too bit for the slender man, but it was better than two sizes too big! Tanner hobbled over to the closet as he pulled the pants on and fastened them.

"Please would be nice," Calder teased as he groaned at the thought of having to get out of bed. Still, "please" or not, Rune's tone reminded him of a parent scolding a child who was late for school and he rolled out of bed to get dressed. It didn't take long to do so and the blond sat on his bed while waiting for Tanner and Relic to finish up. When they were dressed and had already left the room, Calder stood and pressed a kiss to Rune's lips. "Thank you." The blond knew that the other man was not one to generally reveal much about himself, especially his past, and Calder knew he'd done so to (at least partially) heal the wound that had been caused earlier in the day. He appreciated it.

Relic perked up, the pants hitting him in the head and he took a hold of the garment with a happy little grin. Sliding them onto his form, he did have to hold them to his form so that they did not fall from his form. He bounced over to the closet, rummaging and finding a belt to wrap around his form, tightening it so that his pants would not fall off. With the pants tight and fastened, he then pulled on one of Tanner's shirts and luckily managed to find one that was probably shrunken by the wash. Shrugging his shoulders, he walked back over to the blonde, kissing his cheek and then linking their hands together. He glanced to Rune and Calder, smiling as he began to drag the other out of the room. "Let's go get some food and seats." He stated, kissing his cheek once more while leading the way toward the cafeteria.

Rune sighed heavily, his arms tightening around his toned torso. "Yea, yea." he mumbled, impatiently tapping his foot upon the ground. He was hungry. And while maybe he was only realizing it because he was distracting himself from his 'niceness' before, but he did not care. He continued to watch the male in front of him, relaxing after a moment or two. He was too exhausted to keep up his annoyed front right now. Whatever. He waited impatiently for the other and once he was dressed, he turned and walekd to the door, opening it up and then beginning to walk out and toward the cafeteria. Unlike his brother, he was not one to really cuddle and cling while he walked, unless it was his brother. Then that was always a different story.

Giving a squeeze to Relic's hand, Tanner nodded in agreement. Food and sitting sounded wonderful right then. He'd been standing, for the most part, since after their first class and it was getting tiresome. They'd also worn out a lot of energy since breakfast and calories were very welcome at that point. It didn't take long to get to the cafeteria, or get their food, or find a seat. Because they hadn't been in class, they were earlier than most of the other students. Tanner chose one of the chairs with its back to the wall for himself and held the one next to it out for Relic to sit.

Calder could only shake his head at Rune and followed him out the door with a bemused smile on his face. The blond didn't mind not clinging to the other man like he might have to Tanner or someone else, and instead he jogged to catch up and walk next to him, in silence for the most part. They'd talked about a lot and Calder just wanted to take it all in. He also didn't think that the twin would want to ruin his asshole reputation with the rest of the student population by having a civil conversation with him outside of their rooms.

Once he had his own food and was seated next to Tanner, so that Relic could be between his brother and his lover, Calder dug in. "What's next again?"

Tanner thought for a minute before answering, "Uhhh.. Oh Defense."

Relic gladly took the seat beside Tanner. his right knee lifted, draping over his left and he began to munch down on the fruits and the sandwich he had gotten. He gladly rambled to poor Tanner about how happy he was to be here. Loving the many different and unique races that were there. Talking about the few odd ones he had seen in his time, finally breathing when he needed to eat, and well, once his brother and Calder came. That was when he lifted his eyes to the two, smiling cheerfully to them. Good. Calder was still alive and did not seem to be upset. Phew. he was glad. Rune took some getting used to, but once one did, he was a good guy. Once he warmed up to them, he was the best to have on your side. Relic should know. His twin WAS his knight in shining armor. Or leather sometimes...

Rune had just sat beside Relic, letting his brother sit next to Tanner. he did not care right now. He was hungry. He just bit into the apple he had when Tanner spoke of the class they had next. His eye instantly twitched and he stood up abruptly, the chair falling back and a low growl could be heard from the elder twin.

Relic glanced up to him before sighing heavily. His hand wrapped around the back of his jeans, yanking him back down to the chair that he had set up properly. "Oh hush. Think of it as time to torture Mias." He stated, patting the top of his brother's head before he leant over. his arms wrapped around his torso and he kissed his chin gently. "Please ... Behave." He whispered, nuzzling his nose pathetically against his neck with a few little whimpers. Now that the two were in their similar clothing and their hair both that messy style, they did look completely identical. Before, of course, tehy had, but if they had similar tastes in clothing, and wore them, then they were very mistakable for each other.

Sighing heavily, the eldge twin grumbled, taking his apple back and setting against the chair, cursing beneat his breath and mumbling quite the obsenities while he munched on the fruit. He was not happy. He did not want another chance for their damn brother to tease him or anything of that sort. That man was obnoxious. "Fucking hell." hem umbled, apparently still upset with the idea.​

Tanner just watched, wide-eyed, as Rune threw his fit and Relic calmed him. It was weird to watch them together in some ways. Usually, there would be a raging jealousy within the blond over Relic being so affectionate with someone else. He supposed that because it was his twin and he already knew of their closeness, it didn't seem to bother Tanner. It was interesting to see Rune calm down a bit simply at Relic's instructions and touches. And he would have commented on that, but valued his life so said instead: "You never know... There are three defense professors at Atlantis..."

Archer and Rylee, even though they were administrators, taught defense classes too. Perhaps they would wind up in one of their classes instead?

Calder was silent. He didn't know what to say and knew that whatever he did wouldn't make anything better. The blond hated feeling so helpless like that, but didn't know what else to do. His natural reaction was to reach for Rune; to offer soothing touches. Calder held back, though, unsure of himself now. Rune was unlike anyone he'd ever been around, which caused him to second guess his actions. If he did reach out, would he have a broken limb? Would he be snapped at?

The blond focused on his lunch-he didn't know what else to do.

Rune growled and turned to look at Tanner, an obviously pissed off expression to his features. "No ... That asshole'd make sure he taught us." He hissed, not really annoyed at Tanner, but pissed off in general and well, therefore, no one got anything nice. Not even Relic would. Relic was just used to his actions by now to be immune. He was pissed. He did not want his brother to be their teacher. That would not be anything close to fun. He hated him. Completely and utterly. He was a creep who flirted with a damn thirteen year old ... and he was 99% sure, he was NOT kidding. "FUcking pervert." He hissed and then let his forehead collide with the tablei n front of him, letting the pain distract him for the moment.

Relic sighed, kissing his brother's cheek before tossing a grape at Calder, giving him a reassuring smile. He then clapped his hands together. "Well, on the bright side, we'll get to see a show of Rune killing Tomias. And, on a different note, Tanner... Your pants are comfortable." He stated, looking down at the garment and he smiled all the more. True, he was used to wearing skintight clothes, and so pants that were not as such really were something else. He liked it. He liked his tight clothes better, but the comfy factor definitely was nice. He giggled, pulling his knees to his chest and he leant over, head upon Tanner's shoulder and he cuddled up to him. "See? Perfectly comfy for cuddling." He giggled, kissing the other's neck happily while he looked up at him from where he was.​

Tanner shut up. He didn't take offense to the comment, but knew when talking wouldn't help the situation. Instead, he focused on Relic, resting his arm across the back of the twin's chair and pulling it closer to his own. "Pffft. No clothes is more comfortable for cuddling," he challenged with a little smirk. The blond's hand moved up to the other man's neck, fingers tracing light patterns there as he fed Relic bits of sandwich and fruit.

It took Calder a minute to figure things out. There was no point in Rune sitting here and brooding. And there was no point in sitting here himself and not knowing what to do. He looked at Tanner with questioning eyes, a silent request to clean up for them. The other blond nodded, waving off his roommate.

Calder stood and took Rune's hand, tugging the twin towards the door. "Come on."

Relic chuckled softly, nipping the side of his neck with a little shake of his head. "You don't want others gawking at your prized possession, do you?" He teased, happily eating the food that was given to him. He was far too happy with Tanner for this to be real. At least, that is what it felt like to him. He had never really felt like this to anyone, and he badly wished for Rune to just suck it up and feel happier about his situation. He knew his brother was not one to like relationships. That was understandable. HE did not know how to function in anything that was close contact. They both knew that. But, what did that mean he should not give Calder a chance? Aside for the fact Rune much preferred to just be a 'bachelor' who could take home cute guys whenever he pleased.

Rune looked over at the blonde who held his hand, his eyes lifting to the other's face before he groaned. Sliding off the chair, he gave Tanner a brief warning-glare, before he let Calder tug him where he chose. Grumbling to himself all the while. "You just don't want to go to class." he teased, though his tone was not very 'playful', one could tell he was attempting to just tease and not offend.​

"Never." Tanner smiled at Relic, pressing a kiss to his forehead as they sat and ate and talked. It was relaxing and comfortable and the blond was loving it. The glare from Rune told him that he'd have to talk to the other sooner or later, but right now he just wanted to focus on having lunch with his new boyfriend. "I have an idea," he announced after swallowing his current bit of food. "Lets skieve off Friday's classes. We'll go into Park City for the day, see the sights. Maybe go skiing?" He partially just didn't want to go to classes, but mostly he wanted some time with Relic alone.

"You don't either," Calder challenged as he lead Rune out onto the grounds. The fresh air would help clear the other's head a little, and because it was chilly outside, the blond didn't think there would be many people there. When they got to the courtyard, Calder chose one of the benches to sit on, leaving Rune to sit or stand as he chose. "There's more to your story with Tomias, isn't there?" It was a rhetorical question-the blond didn't expect an answer so he kept talking. "There are strict rules, you know? Here, anyway. Archer won't put up with his professors hurting students on purpose." He didn't know if that was supposed to make Rune feel better or not, but it was all he could think of to say.

Relic thought for a while, resting his head against his shoulder before he chuckled softly. "Naughty boy." he teased, leaning up, he planted a soft kis to his cheek before hopping off his chair. Taking his and Rune's trays, he turned back to Tanner, smiling. "Of course! I already have an outfit in mind." He stated excitedly, beginning to bounce over to the garbage, dumping the contents of the tray in before plopping the tray on top of the garbage. Once Tanner was back to his side, he took a hold of his hand, beginning to make way out of the cafeteria. He did not really want to get to class early or anything, but taking a nice stroll to the room was not a bad thing. Right?

Once outside, Rune took in a deep breath, listening to the man and he shrugged his shoulders. Walking to the bench, he sat down. Arms crossed over his legs and he leant against his lap, turning to look at Calder beside him. HIs ice blue eyes traveling along the other's form before moving to the frosty area in front of him. "He's just ... annoying. Four fucking centuries and still a Momma's boy ... And a pervert to boot." He rolled his eyes, pushing his slender fingers through his raven locks before he shrugged his shoulders. He did not have a true deep rooted issue with the man. Not completely anyway. He was blood and blah blah blah. He did not hate him. Completely. He just ... annoyed the living daylights out of him. Possibly in part because he took away his crush from childhood. He did not like that. He liked Icarus ... and Tomias went all pedo and went after him. He shook his head from the thoughts, groaning.

He grinned. The blond always liked seeing which outfit Relic would show up in and the mystery of having to wait four more days to find out made it even better. He took his and Calder's trays and followed suit with them, saving his own and Calder's apple for the pair that were now outside. They'd be hungry after class, and the blond knew it. He refused to take Relic's hand, though, and instead wrapped his arm around the other man's waist, tugging him close. It may be a little awkward to walk like this, but they weren't in any rush and Tanner liked having Relic close.

"So tell me about Tomias," he asked as they strolled down the hallway.

Calder watched the little bit of activity on the grounds for a moment before he scooted over closer to Rune. His hand moved up, fingers carding through the hair at the base of his neck. "Don't lose your cool? I don't know what else to say. He knows he gets under your skin and takes pleasure from that. Maybe if he didn't annoy you anymore, he'd get bored." The other alternative was to annoy Tomias as much as he annoyed Rune, but because he didn't know the family dynamic, Calder didn't say so. "I'm not helping, am I?"

Relic grinned, sliding his arm around Tanner's form and once more sliding his hand into his back pocket while they walked. He sighed at the question, shaking his head a little. Tomias... Ah. Such a lovely topic. He shrugged his shoulders, thinking a bit. "He's Mum's kid from her first marriage. Therefore, our eldest brother. Erm ... He's half human." He thought for a while, trying to think a bit about his brother. He eventually just shrugged, turning to look at Tanner with a brow raised in question. "What do you want to know about him?" He asked. There was so much he could go on and on about the man, but he did not want to wind up wasting time and well ... He did not want to talk about Tomias since he was a teacher. He would answer questions, but that was it.

Rune listened to Calder and could only snort softly. He was almost cute since he was so determined to try and fix him. He appreciated the thought. Truly he did, he was just hopeless at the moment. He did not hate his brother, just did not like him. He shrugged and then turned to look at the blonde. "Nope. But I appreciate the attempt." He admitted, kissing the other's lips and sighed heavily. "You're an only child ... and well ... it's brotherly sparring I suppose. Nothing that bad. Besides, I can always just beat him up." He mumbled, annoyed still, but he was okay. He sighed softly and then dropped his head, staring at his feet, wiggling his toes benath the converse and he thought for a while. "Meh. Suppose we should go to class ... see the cocky bastard, huh?"​

Tanner listened, a bit surprised to hear that his assumptions of relations were correct. He hadn't expected the half-human part, but that wasn't what concerned him anyway. There were a few here at Atlantis, and there was no reason to assume the worst of anyone even if there wasn't. The blond was open minded, sometimes too much so for his own good. "Do you get along with him?" he asked when Relic opened himself up to questions. Tanner didn't want to know Tomias's most intimate details or most embarrassing moments. All he really needed to know was that he treated Relic right.

Nothing that bad? Wanting to kill your brother and hating to be in a room with him wasn't that bad? Well, maybe Rune was right. Maybe he didn't understand because he had no siblings. Still, it seemed rather far-fetched to be just some sibling rivalry. The suggestion of class brought him back and Calder nodded. The blond paused for a minute, giving Rune another, slightly lingering kiss. "I like you. You may be an asshole, but that's better than being falsely nice." He didn't wait for an answer, doubting that there would be one anyway, before getting up and heading back towards the school slowly. His head wasn't in classes today and he'd have much rather stayed outside. But missing two classes this morning was too much as it was and the blond knew he didn't have any choice.

Back
Top Bottom