Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Welcome to Atlantis Academy! (Lia && Chokuro)

Rune slowly made his way to where he knew the man was, taking a towel from his room in the meantime as he walked to the showers. Stepping into the rooms, he headed to the only shower going. He stopped in front of the curtain separating the two and stared for a while. After a moment or two, he shrugged. Why the hell not? Stripping out of his casual clothing, he laid them neatly over the nearest chair before slipping into the showers behind Calder. His arms wrapped around his torso and he hugged him tightly. â??Sorry for being an asshole.â? He mumbled, killing him to say it, but he did feel a ... little bad. The man was so furious that he had to come all the way up here to literally cool off? So yeah. He was not sure what else he could have done, but maybe just a gentle kick would have done it.

Relic grinned. Him? Awe. He felt so lucky to be on the agenda. He chuckled softly, leaning over and nipping his ear with a soft little purr passing by his lips. â??Mm ... How about you have me with a side of dinner? I hear thereâ??s a nice little restaurant not too far off.â? He stated, and yes, yes he was asking him out on a date. The method was a little backward. Have sex then go on a date, but hey, who cared?

Tanner laughed a little at Relic's adorableness. "There are a zillion awesome restaurants around. Park City is about thirty minutes away." Park City was host to the Sundance Film Festival every year, so because of that there were many restaurants that were high on the list of "must eat at in this lifetime". Tanner was by no means rich, but he didn't spend money on many things, either. He could easily dip into his savings to go to one of those places if Relic wanted to.

But that thought was for later as the blond came across the classroom he was looking for. He paused to make sure no footsteps were heard, and then set his mind to manipulating the metal lock. He heard the click and grinned at Relic as the twin was pulled inside the room, pressed against the wall and then kissed quite thoroughly.

The blond jumped a mile high when arms wrapped around him. Calder was so lost in his own thoughts and anger that he hadn't been paying attention to anything else around him. The water pounding down on the back of his head made it difficult to hear anything, too. But the words, mumbled as they were, came in loud and clear and he couldn't help the snort that came after them.

"You're not," he challenged. "You're sorry that...what's his name? Tom? Something. Anyway. You're sorry that he saw it, or that Relic did." The blond didn't know which man sent Rune up after him, but he was fairly confident that the twin hadn't come up on his own. A mumbled apology for something that the other wasn't really sorry for in the first place wasn't going to placate him. Calder was too far gone for that.

Relic laughed lightly, looking to the man beside him and he smiled, nodding a bit. â??Sounds lovely.â? He stated, quite happy that he agreed. He was not sure whether the man wanted to think of him as a boyfriend and take him on dates and everything like that or not, so he was a tad worried about him not wanting to go eat at a nice restaurant with him. As for the money, his parents were loaded. He could easily use his fatherâ??s credit card â?? and not just because both boys looked like his doppelgangers â?? he would not mind taking his new love interest out to dinner. See if they were more than sexually compatible.

Giggling happily, he wrapped his arms around the otherâ??s shoulders, pulling him to his form and he kissed him back heatedly. His lips connected with his in a passionate embrace, his left leg lifted, resting his knee against his side while his ankle hooked around the thigh of the man. He chuckled behind their kiss. â??Youâ??re a bad influence.â? He teased before going right back to kissing him.

Rune groaned when he heard the otherâ??s words, literally sinking his teeth into the crook over the blondeâ??s neck. Yep. Violence was his alternative to everything. Happiness, anger, annoyance, any emotion he tended to show or vent through violence. He growled softly before he dug his nails against the sides of the other. â??Iâ??m not fucking sorry for kicking you, you asswhipe. I was apologizing for kicking you as hard as I had.â? He stated, releasing him and then rolling his eyes. He turned on his heel and began to walk out. â??Whatever. Last time I fucking try to get your mind off your own damn jealousy.â? He mumbled, hands balled into fists while he left... Just ... left. No clothes, no towel ... nothing. He left all that there. He was ... very apathetic to those who saw him naked.​

"Yep" was the short version of Tanner's answer. He was too involved in the kiss to elaborate on any other thought that may have popped into his head at the moment. Instead, the blond focused on pressing the length of his body against Relic's, his hand hooking underneath the twin's thigh and hiking it higher while his hand slipped further back until it was cupping his ass. Tanner gave a strong squeeze, effectively pulling them impossibly tighter together while his lips moved down to Relic's neck and collarbone. "I can be a good boy if you prefer..." he muttered against the warm flesh.

Calder spun around as well, the bite only making his mood worse. "That's not what you apologized for, damnit!" The blond followed the other out into the main room of the bathroom, soaking wet and dripping large puddles wherever he walked. "I know you're an asshole, Rune. Everyone knows. So take it as your personal accomplishment that the entire population of Atlantis Academy has been put off by your dickhead attitude in less than forty-eight hours and GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK!" He wasn't asking the other to be Miss Susie Sunshine. He wasn't even asking Rune to be pleasant. Just. Decent! Hell, Calder would even have settled for 'semi-decent' at the moment.

"Don't tell me you're sorry for being an asshole when you're sorry for knocking my legs out from under me. I know you're not sorry for being an asshole and I'm not Relic so I can't read your mind!"

The blond returned to his shower, needing to cool down yet again. Whatever Rune had to say, if anything, could either wait or the twin could follow him once again. At that moment, Calder couldn't give two fucks.

â??Mm ... No. Bad is very... very good.â? He whispered against the other, pulling him tighter while he slid his hands up his torso, tugging the manâ??s shirt with him every so often. He took in many deep breaths, bucking his hips against his in a bit of anticipation and more impatience than anything else. His canine sunk into his bottom lip, biting the flesh deeply while Tanner kissed his neck and jaw. A gentle moan passed his lips before he glanced around the room. Smirking with his devious little thought of role playing. He could delaying his inevitable hot sex with Tanner for a little bit. He nipped the otherâ??s ear with a soft, â??Letâ??s play a little.â?

Removing his leg from around his hip, no matter how badly he wished to and no matter how high his skirt has risen, he wanted a bit more fun. Nothing big. Just something to entertain him for the moment. If he wanted to truly role play with him, he would. He had the many outfits to do something of that sort, but for now, he chose a different form of foreplay. Dragging the other to the desk and chair that were there, he turned Tanner around, pushing him onto the chair and he smirked. â??Why ... professor ... You seem to have something amidst in those trousers of yours.â? His mischief was apparent as he looked down at the other. â??What ever shall we do?â?

Rune stared at the bathroom door, soon letting out a heavy sigh. Why was he even caring? He groaned and headed to the bathroom once more, hissing at one of the younger students that seemed to be going there, the growl and baring of the teeth seemed to do enough to get him to flee. He then stormed over to the shower, pulling the curtain aside and was just about to say something, he was, but his feet got the better of him and flying he went. Face first into the tiled ground, he made a lovely thud-splash as he connected with the bottom of the showers. Staying where he was, too many limbs aching to even care and a simple â??Fuckâ? passed his lips. He had grace ... just not all of the time. There were so many moments when Rune wound up running into something, or tripping over his feet, or ... slipping somewhere. â??Iâ??m going to drown myself now...â? He mumbled, knowing that would not work to get him anywhere. Not like it would really kill him.

Tanner just went along with it. He wasn't shy about doing different things when it came to sex, nor was he afraid to have fun. Roleplaying wasn't something he'd ever tried before, but with Relic...well it was a win-win situation. The blond plopped down on the chair, slouched with his legs spread apart rather ludely. His left arm was slung over the back of the chair, while his right hand traced patterns on Relic's bare thigh. "I don't know. Perhaps you'd better investigate as part of your homework grades." He took the twin's hand and placed it over his tented pants, hissing at even the light contact, and his own snaked up the front of Relic's skirt.

"Oh, what's this?" He gave a teasing squeeze to the other man's own bulge.

Calder whipped around at the thud. He was between laughing and horror. Rune deserved it-it was truly Karma coming back to bite him in the ass and he deserved a good laugh. But that wasn't Calder's style and the blond was quick to kneel down and help lift the other's shoulder's up so that the other man could at least roll onto his side. He was relieved that there was no sign of blood on the tiles. "Serves you right," he muttered as he stood and began to help Rune to his feet.

Perhaps anyone else would have let the other drown himself with a "good riddance", but it wasn't Calder's style.

Relic grinned, moving to straddle his lap an he set upon the otherâ??s lap, trailing his hand along the otherâ??s bulge and up his shirt before his hands began to undo the front of his pants. â??Yes, professor.â? He whispered, leaning down and kissing the side of his neck. His fingers slipped beneath his pants and began to rock his hand back and forth with a soft little moan to his lips with the otherâ??s hand slipping beneath his skirt. He grinned in his arousal, rolling his hips against his hand and he took in a deep breath. â??Itâ??s my adoration for you.â? He whispered and leant down to nip the side of his neck with another soft little moan to his lips. His hips bucked against him once more with a little groan.

Rune growled and slowly moved onto his back with the help of the other. His hand lifted, touching the lovely bruise upon his head gingerly and sighed heavily. His eyes slipped closed and he rolled his eyes, turning to look up at him. â??I know.â?? He stated simply and closed his eyes once more and he placed his hands upon his abs, tapping the pale flesh while the bruise on his forehead easily disappears after a moment or two. He then let the other help him up, grumbling with the feeling of his bruised flesh healing with a soft sigh. â??I am sorry for kicking you so hard.â? He mumbled, turning to look at him, a hand to his hip as he did so.

"I'm flattered." He grinned at Relic, groaning as the twin played with him. "It does feel as if you might be uncomfortable, though... Perhaps I should kiss it better?" The hem of the skirt was lifted just enough to reveal the panty-clad erection, but bending to kiss it would mean being triple jointed. Disappointed, Tanner sucked it up (no pun intended) and instead took a firm grasp on the length and gave it a good (though quick) massage. The thought of what they might look like to a third party caused a groan as well, and the blond couldn't help leaning up to capture Relic's mouth in another kiss.

"You're too god damned sexy for your own good, you know that?"

Calder focused, adding several inches to his height before pressing a very gentle kiss to the spot where the injury had been. The morphe fell immediately, the blond returning to his normal height, as he leaned into the hand softly. Calder nodded to the apology. "Thank you." It wasn't hard to earn his forgiveness, but he was specific in how you had to earn it. Rune would either learn and bend, or their friendship would dissolve. Calder hoped that it was the former, as he was prepared to meet the other man part way in their compromises with each other.

"I meant it, though. Give me a break? I'm trying to go with who you are just...sometimes you have to give a little. Be an asshole to people who don't care about you, or don't want to. Isn't it silly to push away those who do?"

Relic arched a brow as he watched the other think about kissing his erection. A small chuckle passed his lips as he looked over at the man, smirking in his utter amusement. Tanner was positively awesome. Great kisser. Awesome with his hands. Fabulous with his mouth. And his hips were something he would not get into without a good hour to moan and praise about. He bucked against his hand before leaning forward and chuckling lightly. â??I do ... but I love you reminding me.â? He whispered before he glanced down to the chair and their position, thinking it would be too much effort to truly stay on the chair to have their fun.

Glancing to the desk, he hopped up in one fluid motion, his hands wrapped around the front of Tannerâ??s shirt and pulling him toward him. â??Now ... How about showing me how sexy you are?â? He purred, kissing his lips passionately, nipping the bottom briefly with a little chuckle to his lips.

Rune arched a brow, staring at him and he let out a growl. His arms folded over his lower torso and he looked down at the shorter, albeit by a little, male. He grumbled a few times, pushing his fingers through his wet hair as he stared at the other. â??Fine. Iâ??ll try... Tone it down or... something.â? He mumbled before his right eye twitched. â??Fucking Mias...â? he grumbled and then took the towel from the rack and wiped himself down. â??Iâ??m ... going to go kill him.â? He paused, thinking it over before sighing. â??Iâ??ll go sleep.â? He added, turning and beginning to walk away, not wanting to deal with so much confusion right now.

As a lover, Tanner was polar opposite of Rune. He was tender and loving and passionate, using soft touches to bring his partner pleasure. The blond grinned and returned the twin's kiss eagerly, grinning into it as his arms snaked around Relic's waist and hugged him tightly, protectively. "What about your homework?" he teased with a thrust of his hips. Before he could get an answer, though, he'd pulled Relic forward so his ass was resting on the very edge of the desk, skirt pushed up to reveal Relic once again, and his fingers were playing at the waistband of the panties. "Maybe a comparison is in order?" he asked with a smirk.

Calder leaned against the stall door, watching Rune leave. He could go after him, but what good would it do? He was obviously mad at the man who he'd "met" in the hallway downstairs, but the blond didn't know why. He didn't know who the man was to Rune and Relic, or how they knew each other. He wasn't sure it mattered, though knowing Rune as little as he did, every bit of knowledge mattered...even if he wouldn't get information out of the older twin no matter what question was asked.

The water was turned off and his clothes were collected after he 'morphed' himself dry. It was a neat little trick he'd been playing with for a few months, though usually only when he needed to focus. He slipped his boxers on before moving towards his own dorm. Rune had invited him into his bed the last time, but he'd also been in an infinitely better mood. While Calder wanted to help comfort him, the blond doubted that any human presence would be welcome in the same room, let alone his bed. Still, it was just like him to offer. "I'm here if... Well, I'm just here." He slipped into his room, shutting the door with a soft click behind him.

Relic chuckled as he looked up at the other, grinning happily as he did so. His hands slid over the otherâ??s hips, trailing over his back, pulling him closer to him and he leant up, kissing him softly and briefly. His arms then lifted and wrapped around his shoulders, nipping his bottom lip. â??How about extra credit?â? he suggested, grinning as he easily wiggled out of his panties, letting them fall from his foot with a little kick. He then pushed upon the otherâ??s pants, leaning forward and kissing the base of Tannerâ??s neck with a soft little purr. â??Professor ... Teach me.â? He whispered, leaning up and connecting their lips while his legs entwined the male in front of him, drawing him into his form with a little purr. â??Please.â? He added, looking up at him with a seductive glint in his eyes.

Already, Rune was in Calderâ??s bed, curled up into the sheets and not even caring about his lack of clothing. He would just go streaking to get to his clothes later on. Those in the bathroom did not matter either. â??One step ahead of you.â? He stated simply, not knowing whether or not Calder noticed him yet, but he did not care. For some reason, he wound up coming here. He did not know why. Maybe he still felt a little guilty over abusing him so much, but his path to his room turned and he came here, nestling into the bed.

Tanner groaned. There was just...something about Relic that did wild things to him. He watched as the panties were discarded, his hand immediately moving up the skirt to finger at the engorged prick and heavy sac. His fingers trailed over the soft flesh lightly, a tease. "I think I can do that." The blond's hand guided one of the twin's down to his button, encouraging him gently. Once Relic had started his task, Tanner's hand moved up to tug at his nipple ring through his shirt, twisting it just slightly as it was pulled away from Relic's body. "Zipper too."

The voice startled him, and Calder jumped. "Jesus! Give me some warning, huh?" It wasn't a disappointment to find Rune in his bed, but he had expected to walk into an empty room. Not doing so would have caused anyone to have a heart attack! The minor thing of his heart stopping, though, didn't cause the blond to not walk over and climb into his bed next to the twin. Calder leaned up on his elbow, on his side facing Rune and studied him for a minute. He knew he was crazy for getting into what would only turn out to be an abusive friendship. He had his doubts that Rune would change enough to think before acting or speaking to him and that they'd wind up in situations like the bathroom more often than not. Still, Calder couldn't help but want it. He wanted to try to 'tame' Rune, even if only a little bit. He wanted the friendship more, though, and wasn't afraid of working hard to build the trust that surely would not come easily from the other.

Relic purred softly. His fingers easily worked the button and zipper of his pants. Undoing them and he gave a push on the garment, letting them fall to the ground before pushing his boxers a moment later. His legs tugged him to him with a little groan. His arms wrapped around his shoulders, leaning up and he connected his lips with Tannerâ??s, groaning lightly behind the kiss. He was too impatient to continue playing the game. Tanner knew what he wanted, and Relic wanted it now without having to wait. He rocked his hips against the other, purring softly while looking up at the man with a light groan.

Rune shrugged, turning onto his stomach and he slid his arms under the pillow, resting like that for a while. He nuzzled into the pillow with another yawn to his lips. Silently, he listened to the other beside him. Opening an eye and looking at him from where he was. He stared for a while, soon leaning over and planting a kiss to his lips. â??Tomias is my eldest brother.â? He informed him, knowing how much the other liked to know about him. He did not mind telling him about his family. It was a little strange, and he was pretty sure he would wind up being even more turned off by him, but who knew? If he could manage to stay with him through the insanity of his genetics, then he would be a bit more of a keeper.

There was no need to tell Tanner what he wanted. If it wasn't written in his face, it was in his actions and demeanor. And the blond loved it. He loved being able to read Relic just as easily as he could Calder; to know what he wanted and be able to give it to him. The twin's legs were hooked over Tanner's forearms as Relic was eased back onto the desk. He had to groan at the sight before aligning his head to Relic's entrance and pushing forward just enough to push the head in. Tanner hissed at the sudden heat and constriction around him, and began to rock his hips as he slid further in.

Calder nodded. "That explains why he's not lying dead on the floor downstairs." The blond meant that in the most sincere way possible, though he wasn't sure how that would work. He stole another kiss from Rune before settling down, still on his side with his head resting on his bent arm and pulling his share of the sheets over his own hips. He still believed that there wasn't a lot that Rune could tell him that would shock him, but even if that wasn't true, the blond knew himself, and knew that it would take a monumental force to shy him away from a friendship he'd set his mind on having. This was one of those friendships, and as Calder laid there, he tried to prepare himself emotionally to be in it for the long haul.

Relic gasped softly, his legs lifted up and he moved to lying back on the desk, completely submitting to the man on top of him. His right hand lifted, biting the knuckle of his right forefinger while his hips bucked and pressed against the muscle that was being pushed into him. A soft little moan passed his lips with the feel, his left hand gripped the bottom of his shirt, wrapping around the fabric tightly, lifting it up just slightly to reveal his toned torso beneath. The ring within his naval seen as the shirt continued to be tugged.

Rune chuckled with a little nod, a smile to his lips as his eyes slipped closed. â??Mm ... Damn Mamaâ??s boy.â? He mumbled and then rested his head against his arms once more before he let out a short little laugh. â??And pedophile. Heâ??s been trying to get me in his bed since I was little.â? He admitted, shrugging his shoulders nonchalantly. Tomias had. Whether or not he was serious, Rune never cared to find out. Ironically, he is not a reason he is how he is now. He only started to hit on him after Relic and Rune experimented. He opened an eye to look at the other, smiling lightly. â??Heâ??s a horny bastard. Four some odd centuries old ... Yet ... heâ??s a manwhore.â? He shrugged and then nuzzled into his arms once more with a little yawn.

He loved watching Relic. The male was so expressive in his actions, and Tanner loved every minute of it. He slowed his pace a fraction, wanting it to last as long as he could make it. It took two full minutes for him to fully enter the other man, and when he did, the blond paused long enough to guide the legs he'd been holding around his waist, freeing his hands. He started moving soon after-they wouldn't be looked for here, but Relic was sure to throw something at him if he kept the brunette in suspense any longer and, truthfully, Tanner didn't want to wait.

His thrusts were shallow at first, building up a rhythm.

Calder listened intently, storing away every bit of information he could glean from Rune. He was slightly surprised that Tomias had tried to seduce him when he was young, and he couldn't tell if the twin was joking about how old his brother was or not. He knew that he and Relic had odd backgrounds and so he didn't want to assume that anything Rune said was a lie as far as family history went. "You'll have to draw a family tree for me sometime to explain that, then.

"My family's boring compared to yours. Mom and dad and me. The only "oddity" is that they managed to not get divorced." Calder yawned, a testament both to the boredom of his life and his tired state from being so emotional. "And there's nothing wrong with a healthy sex drive, thank you very much." He was only half teasing.

Relic moaned deeply and pressed his hips closer to his, his long legs pulling the man even close to him. Deep moans continued to pass his lips while his hand left his mouth to wrap around his member, beginning to stroke himself to get all the more pleasure with the man taking it slow. He looked up at the blonde, moaning deeply as he arched his back up and groaned lightly. â??Mm ... Tanner...â? he moaned softly and took in a deep breath, moaning once more.

Rune chuckled softly. â??Third person to say that.â? he whispered lightly, his eyes closing once more. He did not mind talking about his family to Calder. He did not really want to talk about himself and his past. Not the things that made him who he was. He could manage to tell him his feelings, if that was a necessity for the other, but he did not want to bond over his past. That was his past. He could ... try and open up to him about what he was feeling, or whatever, if that would make him happier. He smiled warmly. â??Thatâ??s a good thing. Mom and Dad arenâ??t divorced. Theyâ??re actually trying for another kid.â? He stated, arching a brow and shuddering at the idea. He lifted his eyes to look at the man beside him, smiling lightly. â??And, I was not lying about Tomiasâ?? age. Dadâ??s older than dirt. .. Momâ??s only a few centuries.â? He stated and he shrugged once more.

Tanner's hands held Relic's hips tightly as he rocked into him. The blond had to fight to concentrate on something other than the man's words and moans and actions as his own hips picked up the pace a bit, finding their rhythm. A "quickie" shouldn't be too quick, and he was enjoying himself far too much to allow it to end right there. One hand slid inward, nudging Relic's out of the way to take over stroking him. Tanner gave short, quick pulls to the twin's cock to counter the slower, more shallow thrusts of his hips. The blond wanted to try something different with Relic; he wanted to find what the man liked and what he loved.

"I want to know, though," Calder added softly. "I like history. Genealogy. Family trees can tell a lot about a person." He didn't expect to find out why Rune was Rune from a family tree, but perhaps it would give him some insight to other aspects of the man. Still, he switched subjects a bit. "What about you? Not your past-you already said you don't want to talk about it-but...you. Your interests, your pet peeves. The stuff some personals website would ask you."

Relic let his hand be replaced, glad for the other to take control. He gasped sharply, his eyes rolling to the back of his head briefly while another deep moan passed his lips. His hand slid up his chest, digging his nails into his flesh and moaning all the more with the pain that coursed through his veins with the pressure. He continued to move his body with his. Tanner was a great lover. Not cruel and sadistic like Rune or anything, but that was the way Relic was used to pleasing himself. He would take a while, but eventually would easily be used to the slower, sensual ways of the blonde. He liked them for their own reason too. Another soft moan passed his lips and he panted heavily beneath him.

He wanted to know more about him? Rune arched a brow, looking at him and he sighed softly. He could tell him that much without having an issue. He thought for a while, looking in front of him at the wall before he turned to look at the man beside him once more. â??I like boys ... only. Ever ... only boys. Women make me want to vomit at the very thought of them. I like the violin. Classical music. I donâ??t like to cook. I canâ??t cook actually. I get to much pleasure from seeing othersâ?? miseries. Mm ... and my favorite color is turquoise.â? Few things, not too many, but a few. He had other things, of course, and if he wanted to know, then he would tell him. But for now, he figured that was a good start.

"Gorgeous" was breathed out in between panting. Tanner was close to the edge, but fighting the push over. He wasn't a sex addict like Calder, but he didn't want it to end when he was enjoying himself so much. The blond leaned down, capturing his hand and Relic's erection between their bodies as he captured the man's lips in a searing kiss, hips now matching the intensity. "You drive me insane." It was a very, very good thing, if the constant flirting and sex and foreplay were anything to go by.

Turquoise? He hadn't figured Rune for liking Turquoise. Calder gave a mental shrug and added it to the list of oddities about Rune that were...more quirks than anything else. "Really? I love to cook. Well, bake more than cook. And I knew that. About you not liking women, I mean." Calder had felt bad when the twins had walked in on him morphed and on top of Tanner. He wasn't embarrassed, but he hadn't been out to make Rune sick, either. "Would you tell me why or should I change the subject again?"

Relic moaned deeply, his arms lifting to wrap around his torso when he leaned toward him. He bucked his hips against his, moaning against his lips while he moved with him. The words the other spoke were completely driving him mad. He loved to be complimented in such a way and oh, the way he chose to flatter him was just what the man needed. He continued the movements for a while, loving and wanting to make this last more, but he could not. Not any longer. His whole being was tingling and before long, he gasped, eyes wide as he convulsed and released into the manâ??s hand, moaning all the more with the pleasure.

Rune snorted softly, listening to the other for a while and he let out a heavy sigh. Calder really wanted him to open up a little more, didnâ??t he? He could try. He could try to tell the other just why he hated women. Partly why he was how he was now. No. The reason he hated women did not correspond with why he was so bitter. Sure, it helped to seal the deal, but even after, he still had acted like normal. He sighed heavily, sinking against the pillow and his bare shoulder lifted into the air nonchalantly. â??Our third grade teacher had a fondness for me. One day during recess, after I wound up gluing my classmateâ??s head to his desk, she kept me in the classroom. Cornered me and molested me.â? He snorted softly. â??Relic came to my rescue at that time. And I just wound up hating women for other reasons along the way. Too much drama and all that other shit. But, I suppose, when youâ??re in third grade, know you only like boys, and thereâ??s some thirty year old woman with her top off violating your â??naughty placesâ?? ... there is an inevitable hatred to come.â?

Tanner's grip on his self control was lost as he felt Relic pulse and constrict around him. The blond gave his last couple of thrusts before exploding, almost literally, deep within the other man with a loud shout of Relic's name. His entire body convulsed throughout his orgasm and quieted into shaking as the aftershock took over. The blond fought to hold himself above Relic, to not collapse on the man, and instead collapsed down to rest on his forearm while his head was bent and he pressed his lips to the twin's chest. When he had some strength back, Tanner lifted his head and his hand, licking away Relic's seed from his fingers. It was another thing he couldn't resist about him: His taste.

Listening, there was a rush of emotion through Calder. Sympathy (not pity), anger, empathy... "I'm sorry it happened." The blond reached out, brushing his finger tips over Rune's cheek tenderly. "I think... I don't know. It's sick to have that power only to want to abuse it." Professors at Atlantis were different. Every student at the school was eighteen or older, and "no" was no. Hell, "I don't know" meant "no" to most, if not all, occupants of the school. Calder couldn't imagine not having the power to stop something that was happening to you that you didn't want. But he wanted to change the subject. Not because the truth scared him, or that he was ungrateful it was shared, but because he didn't know what to say; because no matter what he said, he couldn't change it.

"Why did you glue his head to the desk?"

Relic gasped softly, panting on the desk below the blonde. His hand lifted, trailing his slender fingers through his golden locks while he watched him. Slowly, he let his hand fall to rest on his chest, seeing him lick his hand and he faintly pinked at the action. He leant up, kissing the base of his neck with a soft little purr. â??Mm ... Want to shower with me?â? He whispered, trailing his hands over the manâ??s hips, purring into his flesh while he nipped the base of his neck softly. His head lifted and he looked into his eyes, kissing his lips softly, tasting him on the otherâ??s lips. â??I promise no funny business.â?? He teased, a grin to his lips as he chuckled softly.

Rune sighed softly. He did not feel better for telling the other. He did not feel worse though, either. He just shrugged it off. He was over the issue. In the past was in the past. Nothing would change what happened, and well, women just happened to be his kryptonite. That was all. He soon blinked a few times at his question, turning to look at him with a blank look. â??Why?â? He repeated and shrugged once more. â??He teased me and my brother and the little girl with glasses one too many times ... and when he stole my crayon, I smashed his head into the superglue that I ... accidentally dripped on the desk.â? He chuckled, nuzzling into the pillow with a content smile to his features. It was true. He did not like people being cruel to others in that sort of fashion. Teasing purely because they were different was not going to be ignored by Relic Dao Lin.

"And miss seeing you with no clothes?" Tanner snorted as he stepped back to help Relic up off of the desk. Even though he was rather unsteady on his own wobbly legs, the blond snaked his arm around the twin's waist to provide some support for a few moments. When he realized he looked silly standing there with his pants around his thighs, Tanner laughed at himself and moved to straighten his clothes enough to make it to the showers. Relic's panties were picked up next and Relic himself was pulled in close to Tanner. "But what if I want funny business?" he whispered playfully as he began to lead them towards the showers.

Calder snorted at the "accidentally" portion of Rune's story. "I doubt that anything like that is done by accident with you." Not that it mattered because the twin never claimed that it was, and even if he had the blond never would buy it. "Awww, see?" he teased when the story ended. "You have a sweet side!" He leaned up and kissed Rune's lips lightly. "No, I can't really see you being 'sweet'. You're too much of a sadist." Sadism and masochism were something inherent in Calder's eyes. Either they were there for your entire life in some way, or they weren't. Whatever happened to Rune just...made his over develop a tad.

"Sorry I'm keeping you from napping."

Relic giggled softly, nipping the man's bottom lip while they began to walk out of hte room. "Mm ... Then maybe I can make an exception." He whispered with a soft little chuckle. Peeking around the corner ot be sure no one was there, and off they went. Relic's arms wrapped around the other and he nuzzled his nose into the crook of his neck with a gentle little purr. He kissed the side of the man's neck, soon settling for holding his hand only since that was easier to walk in the halls with. He just let his panties be held by Tanner. He did not need them right now. They were going to shower after all. What would be hte point in putting those on? besides. They were dirty now.

Rune chuckled softly, his eyes closed with the kiss to his lips. "My sadism and sweetness do not coincide. I do have 'sweet' moments. They're just rare and only to those who deserve them." He stated, shrugging his shoulders nonchalantly while he nuzzled into the pillows with a soft little sigh, shrugging his shoulders. "I don't mind." He meant it too. He liked talking to him. He did not want to open up and tell all of his deep, dark secrets, but a few things in his past would not be a bad thing. He then opened an eye, looking up at him once more. "Tell me something about you. I thought that was how the game worked, after all."

Back
Top Bottom