Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Welcome to Atlantis Academy! (Lia && Chokuro)

Relic watched the morphe tweak about being told he was liked. Relic thought that was completely and utterly cute. He really, really did. He laughed softly, his elbow moving onto the table, his chin to his palm while his other thumb ran along the back of Runeâ??s hand, just enjoying the hold with his brother. They were always close, and inseparable. It would take the jaws of life to separate them. They hated people who tried to get between them permanently. Sexually was always enjoyed. Yes, the two were the prime candidates for threesomes. They loved them and always had the most fun. Relic has had sex with someone else other than Rune, while the twin was not there, and Rune had with one other person, but that was it. They were definitely attached at the hip.

Get Rune to like him? The younger twin laughed and shook his head, looking to the male who only glared worse when the man pouted to him. Sighing softly, he looked back to Calder, smiling weakly. â??Either become related by blood or be his crush from when he was three.â? He stated, shaking his head a little with a soft little laugh. â??Even sleeping with him will not work.â? He informed him, getting a growl from the man. Relic turned to the other, leaning up and kissing his lips softly and he released his hand, taking a piece of fruit off Runeâ??s tray and then eating it silently. â??He is a sadistic asshole.â? He said after a moment of thinking.

Rune growled, leaning over and biting into Relicâ??s neck, causing the pale flesh to bleed, though after a moment, the skin was healed over and perfectly pristine as it had been before. He then turned to look at the blonde with an annoyed look to his eyes. â??Your elemental roommate has a better chance of wooing me over than an obnoxious attention whore like yourself.â? He hissed, baring his teeth with another growl to his lips. He really was not the most pleasant at times like these. People needed to realize, they could not get him to like them. â??Especially now that I know you turn into... a woman.â? He heaved slightly, taking a sip of his drink before sighing. â??Hate you.â?

"But what if I promised to never do it around you again?" he asked, still pouty. Calder hadn't done it on purpose-how was he supposed to know that, not only would the two enter the room at that moment, but that Rune would react like that? "Honest-I didn't do it just 'cause we were going to dinner." The blond held sincerity in his voice as well as his eyes. "And I may be a whore, but it's hardly for attention."

That statement drew a loud "HA!" from Tanner and he tried to stifle the giggling that followed, though he was very unsuccessful.

Calder paused, trying to read the more dour of the two before him before deciding to just lay it on the line. "Look. I'm happy and bubbly. I lik--no, I love sex. I aim to please be it sexually or not. I can be a smart ass, and I like a bit of pain to go with my pleasure. Your brother's adorable and you...well you may be sadistic and an asshole, but you exude sexy. And I don't, in any way, want to break whatever bond you think I'm trying to break between the two of you because that just makes me want to jump into bed with the both of you that much more.

"I'm honest when I say I won't morphe anything female around you if it bothers you that bad, and I'm honest in everything else that I do too."

There. What else could he say? Or do? Either Rune would come to like him enough to be pleasant, or he wouldn't.

Rune snorted. Not an attention whore? Then whatâ??s with going to class naked about? Please. He saw through that feigned innocence easily. He rolled his eyes, staring at the other while he listened to what he was saying. He gave him props for setting everything out there, but that definitely was not going to change anything. He rolled his eyes, lacing his fingers together and placing his hands upon the table in front of him. Leaning forward, he kept his eyes directly into the chocolate pools of the other. â??Iâ??ll fuck you, but I wonâ??t like you ever. You may be attractive and good in bed, but that will not woo me. Realize this now. Iâ??ll make you writhe in pleasure happily, be happy with that.â? he stated, pointblank as he stared at the other, eyes not wavering whatsoever.

Relic sighed heavily, staring up at the ceiling in a bored manner. His eyes slowly slipped closed and he turned his head to look at Calder, smiling warmly. â??He doesnâ??t like people.â? He stated before he then looked over at Tanner, smiling cheerfully at the other. â??So, Tanner ... How long have you been roomies with Calder? The three years he was here?â? He questioned, attempting to change the topic. Rune was stubborn and would not like the blonde no matter what he would do. He knew this. Rune knew this. Calder needed to realize this.

Happy with that? Absolutely. Satisfied with it? Not in a million. Calder gave him his best 'we'll see' smile and returned his attention to Relic and Tanner's conversation, no matter how boring. He wouldn't push Rune...not yet, anyway, even if he was determined to make the other like him, even just a little bit. The blond refused to admit that he was slightly jealous of how possessive Rune was over his brother, or that he wanted someone to feel like that about him. He shook those thoughts away, though, and jumped into the conversation.

"Yes, three years. After we first met...well, I don't think asking for a transfer was really an option..." Tanner's own blue eyes turned to Calder's and they shared a moment of memories about that first day, though Calder broke it in a fit of giggles a moment later.

"You wouldn't have asked to change roommates, anyway! Who else in this whole school-besides Reichan-would you be able to tolerate and love like you love and tolerate me?" He batted his eyelashes at Tanner and smirked-a deadly combination when it came to the other blond. He was 'rewarded' with a smack to his ass before Tanner changed the subject yet again back to the twins.

"Where are you from? Like. Where's home?"

Relic nodded every so often to the other, watching the two bond over memories before he looked over to his twin. He watched him before he giggled happily. â??Our home?â? He questioned, shrugging his shoulders nonchalantly. â??The mountains.â? He informed him, taking their tray and he stood up, reaching over to take the otherâ??s whether or not they were done. Holding them against his toned torso, he walked off to the garbage, dumping the trays and then placing them on the conveyor belt. He returned back to the table and sat next to his brother. His fingers laced together and he straightened his back a little more. â??Itâ??s a nice house. We, well, Mom and Dad, stole the house from Yin.â? He stated, laughing lightly and knowing perfectly well that neither would know who Yin was, but like he cared.

Rune looked over at Relic, his eyes constantly following him before moving back to the two in front of him. His elbow moved onto the table, his chin moved to his palm while he looked over the blondes, ice blue eyes kept to them for a while and he soon had them back to his twin when he returned.

Relic kissed his brotherâ??s cheek and then turned back to the other two. â??Itâ??s nice to see you guys are so close.â? He stated, giggling gently and then patting the top of his brotherâ??s head. â??Rune is just greedy and hates to share.â? He teased, knowing that that was not the complete and utter case. There was a history with them and that was a large reason why he was so clingy to the younger of the two. Rune was always possessive of the younger boy, but there was a time where he would let him leave without too much of a fit.

"Mmmm," hummed Tanner. "We enjoy our...well, whatever we have to the fullest extent."

If it were anyone else, perhaps Calder would have been stung at the obvious non-label of the relationship. With Tanner, he felt the same way. He loved Tanner, wanted to be around and near him always, but was not in love with him and didn't want to be in the cliche of a relationship with someone simply because they're your best friend. To Tanner, love was not concrete enough. To Calder, that was what drew him to it. The blond settled closer to the other, lying his head on Tanner's shoulder as the four (well, the three) of them talked.

"Shall we head back?" The morphe wanted to get the real party started. He wanted a taste of both boys, not just Relic, and was antsy since his and Tanner's session had been interrupted earlier. "Or we can walk through the grounds..." He wasn't shy about where he had sex or who heard him, especially though at Atlantis. With a mostly gay community, there was no shame involved nor was there secrecy. If you slept with someone, even a long time partner, it was the talk of the school the next day.

The two perked up, listening to the suggestion of leaving. Neither one minded. Sitting in the cafeteria was not really the most riveting thing to do. Relic nodded and stood up, giggling gently as he took a hold of his brotherâ??s hand and he turned back to the two and smiling. â??Whose room?â? he asked, already began to make the way out of the cafeteria. He did not care where they went, just so long as they got out of the cafeteria. Walking around the campus would not really be all the fun either. He would get too bored. He liked the grounds, sure, but their house was in the woods back home, why would they want to see more of them? At least, not any time soon. At a later point, they could wander the grounds.

Rune looked over at the two before shrugging, heading to the elevator and poking the button. His hand moved to his hip, looking feminine as ever as he stared at the blinking numbers, waiting for the lift to come get them. The twins truly were feminine in their features. They took after their father, actually. Quite a few times, when Rune was on his own, he would often get mistaken for the man that helped create him. Soon enough, the doors opened and he moved into the elevator, waiting for the two and then set back against the elevator as he wrapped his arms around the cross-dressing manâ??s torso, holding him to his form and kissing his neck softly.

the question of whose room was exactly what Calder had been hoping to hear, really. It would give them more options if they decided to have sex, and more privacy should they decide to just talk. He was hoping for the former but would take what he could get with the two new students. He nearly jumped up to follow them to the elevator, and waited just as impatiently for the car to get to the main floor. He gave a sigh of impatience when it finally reached them and stepped in, leaning against the back of the car as they began their ascent.

He watched as the taller twin took hold of the other, unashamed of watching. Tanner was oblivious for whatever reason at the moment and so the blond took the first leap on his own to turn things the way he wanted them to go once they go to whichever room they fell into. He moved over to the duo and nudged his head in between Relic's neck and Rune's lips. "Just sex...promise." He leaned his head up to test the waters, his lips brushing over the other male's lightly. His hand rested on Relic's far hip-even if he wasn't pulled into their embrace, that didn't mean he couldn't engage them in his own.

Rune soon felt his twin being pushed away and he looked down at the other. A dark brow rose in question as he listened to the man and felt him upon the younger one and him. He really was a horny thing, wasnâ??t he? His eyes narrowed at him and he stared at him. Just sex? What else would it be? Cuddling, getting to know each other, all the shit that his brother would prefer? He sighed heavily, rolling his eyes and he nipped the lips that were in front of him. He turned his head to the side and slowly turned back to the other. His arms tightened around his twinâ??s torso, holding him against his chest and he looked at the other. â??Patience. Iâ??m not going to fuck you in an elevator.â? He stated, narrowing his eyes at the other.

Relic laughed, shaking his head and he turned to look at Calder with a grin. â??Not that he hasnâ??t done it before, heâ??s just being picky today ... and doesnâ??t want to be told when to have sex. Itâ??s not really a turn on to be told to have sex.â? He winked, watching the doors open and he took a hold of his brotherâ??s hand, pulling him out of the elevator and he began to make his way to Tanner and Calderâ??s room. Why? Theirs was still a liiiittle messy from earlier. There needed to be a change of sheets, cleaning the toys properly, and the blood spatter really needed to be wiped from the walls. Oh yea, it got that violent. They were ... warped little boys.

"Yes, but I wasn't telling him to have sex with me in an elevator. I was inviting him to simply start the party here." Calder stepped away, though, turned off by the other's attitude. He was playful and fun and carefree and he didn't understand why others couldn't be like that too, even if it was just during sex. Sex was a stress reliever and Rune was determined to make sex the cause of Calder's stress. His eyes morphed into onyx, a reflection of his mood that he did almost without thought.

Tanner noticed the change in the air and turned to find a brooding roommate. An arm went around the blond's waist and his lips went to Calder's ear to whisper soothing words. He genuinely cared about Calder and hated to see him like this. The Elemental allowed the other to curl into him and he took the opportunity to look over his friend's head at the other set that was in the elevator with them. "Cut him some slack, yeah? It's simply who he is and he has the best intentions at heart: a good time for everyone."

When the elevator stooped, Tanner was the one to lead the way into their room since it was obviously where the twins were going. He didn't know where the night would go now, but hoped that the mood improved drastically. The blond pushed it along some by pulling out a bottle of wine that he kept stashed. Two glasses were poured for himself and Calder, and two more were set up for the twins.

"Drink?"

Relic looked over at the blonde, truly feeling back for him. He knew his brother was a horrible person who did not really care for otherâ??s feelings sometimes. He pushed Rune toward the door and soon moved to sit beside Calder, not liking that he was so upset earlier. The younger twin leant over, taking the glass of wine and kissing the blondeâ??s cheek happily. â??Thank you.â? He said simply, taking a sip from the liquid and smiling all the more. He looked over at his brother, pouting to him to show he wanted him to be a little happier. He did not like that Rune was so negative toward Calder. The little morphe was perfectly fine and nice. He kissed the blondeâ??s cheek once more, showing that he liked him.

Rune looked over at the glasses of wine before he sighed. Taking up a glass, he moved to sit on the floor in front of the bed his brother and Calder were on. Sitting beside him, his long legs stretched out in front of him as he said a simple, â??Thank you.â? To the wine. His ankles linked and he sipped from the glass, looking it over with a tilt of his head. Not too bad, surprisingly. Yes, he was that much of a stuck up boy that he knew quite a bit about wine, and this one was actually very good. Ah, the wonders of being a pampered little boy.

Glancing to the male on the floor, Relic smiled, turning to look at Calder and he wrapped his arms around his torso, hugging him. He really, really, really wanted him happy. He did not like seeing him sad. It tore him apart inside. He liked his new friend. He was sweet and cute, and attractive and all sorts of entertaining to him. Thing being. Rune was being completely stubborn right now. Because Calder wanted them so badly, that was why he was protesting so much to even thinking about having sex with him.

((So sorry! Today was hellish!))

Calder didn't want anyone to feel badly for him, but either way he was glad for the wine. One sip had his frayed nerves winding back together again and his eyes were dulling from black into grey. Relic was sweet, and the blond could see himself having great fun with the boy. Rune... Well, while Rune was into sadism, he brought that trait out in Calder-if he could get away with it, the morphe would beat him to a pulp out of frustration. But, of course, that wasn't possible. That drew a little sigh out of the blond, but he was glad for the cute little actions from Relic.

He was also glad for Tanner, who came and sat down nearly on top of him, wrapping his arm around his shoulder. He leaned into the Elemental, resting his head on his shoulder as he sipped his wine in silence. With only a few sips, his tongue was loose enough to ask what his brain was thinking.

"Why are you so rude? I mean. I'm not asking to be your best friend or anything, I'm not out to push your limits or hurt you. So what gives?"

Rune arched a brow, listening to the otherâ??s question. He stared in front of him, sipping at the wine and debating to answer. Tell him the truth, or continue to be an asshole ... That was the question. He continued to silently sip at the wine and soon he let out a heavy sigh. Turning to look at the other, his eyes dulled as they looked at him. â??Firstly, because Iâ??m just an asshole in general. Relic was not lying. And, if you are still interested in me past my douchey ways, Iâ??ll like you more. Well, I wonâ??t hate you.â? He shrugged, downing the rest of his wine and then placing the glass down. He sighed softly. He could not completely explain it, and well, he realized he was being especially cruel with the blonde. He chuckled darkly afterward. â??And mainly since you called dibs on my brother when we walked in. I think that is the main reason.â? He stated, a smirk to his lips as his head tilted back to look at him. â??I was partially hoping to turn you away.â? He winked and then just kept his eyes to the other.

Relic stared at his twin before whacking him upside the head. â??Donâ??t be an ass.â? He hissed, grumbling and he released the blonde, folding his arms over his lower torso. His right knee lifted and draped over his left as he glared at his brother. â??And how did you block that from me?! Jerk.â? He pouted, turning to look at the side and just ignoring his brother right now.

He contemplated the answer. Calder was grateful for the straight answer, even if it wasn't what he truly wanted to hear. Still, it was a start and he could appreciate the honesty.

It didn't surprise the blond that the other knew of his conversation with Tanner when the new students had arrived, but he didn't know why. He knew nothing of the twins' powers and how they had heard of Atlantis and gotten in, and so nothing would really surprise him he supposed. They were definitely a unique duo, and he liked that, too.

"I didn't mean harm by the comment, you know. Take it as a compliment: He's gorgeous enough to fuck." At least, that's how he'd take it if the comment were made about him. He got up onto all fours and crawled down over the bed, leaning above Rune and bending over him, his upside down face directly in front of Rune's. "You are too." Calder gave a grin before shuffling off to get the bottle of wine.

Rune listened to the other, ignoring the throbbing at the back of his head. Damn Relic hit hard. He chuckled softly with the words, rolling his eyes and staring at the face that was now in front of his. â??I would ... but calling dibs means taking him from me.â? He hissed, glaring at the other before once again, he was whacked upside the head.

Relic groaned. â??Keep it up and I will tie you down and force you to watch me with them ... both.â? He threatened, glaring at his brother who seemed to contemplate whether or not his brother was just testing the theory. Relic then turned to Tanner, pouting slightly as he did so. â??Right ... You would have sex with me, wouldnâ??t you?â? he asked, batting his long lashes against his cheeks as he continued to watch the other. He knew Calder would already. The whole â??dibsâ?? thing and the fact that he had been trying to get them to have sex for the whole while they knew each other definitely showed the fact.

"Only long enough to fuck..."

Calder brought the bottle of wine over and this time, sat on the floor next to Rune, though he was far enough away that they had no physical contact with each other. "Seriously. Let's assume that I meant I wanted to take him away from you-which that isn't what I meant, thanks-but if it was. I don't force anyone to be with me-sexually, relationships, friendships, or otherwise-if they don't want to be. He'd have only had to say so. And! And. Family before fucking."

The blond leaned over to nudge at Rune's shoulder with his own before refilling the twin's glass and then returning to the bed where Tanner was answering Relic's question.

"Honey, I'd take you before the request finished leaving your pretty little lips." Tanner grinned at Relic and braced himself for whatever pain Rune had in store for that comment.

Relic listened to the other before squeaking happily. Pouncing the other, his arms wrapped around his shoulders and he hugged onto the elemental happily. Giggling and kissing his cheek excitedly. Yes, he definitely liked Tanner. He was nice. That and it was a bonus that he complimented him in such a way. He grinned, nuzzling into the crook of the manâ??s neck, turning to look at his brother. â??I like him too.â? He stated, smiling al the more. Who cared if Rune got mad? Not like Relic would let him hurt anyone.

Rune looked over at Calder when he stated he would not be taking his Relic away from him. He sighed softly and sipped at the wine once more. He placed it down and then turned to look at the trio on the bed. He watched them for a while, sighing heavily. â??Whatever. I wonâ??t win anyway ... Relic likes you too much.â? He stated, eyes closing and he folded his arms atop the edge of the bed, leaning his head against his elbow and he tried to think about what he wanted to do. He did not mind the prospect of having sex with, well, either blonde, but he really was just being an asshole. He just was not sure if he wanted it right now, though.

Calder hummed thoughtfully, head cocked to the side as he examined Rune's behavior. While he couldn't read exactly what was going on in the other's mind, the blond could tell that he wasn't the first in line for sex tonight. He shrugged to himself but answered out loud. "There offer is always good." He didn't press the subject and returned to Tanner's side, eliciting a kiss from his roommate, even as Tanner had his arms wrapped securely around Relic's waist.

He couldn't help being so sexual. He liked sex, no matter how it was had: top, bottom, fast, slow, hard, soft, controlled, carefree... it didn't matter to Calder and he had been excited by the prospect of finding another couple who felt the same way, for the most part. He wasn't ready to give that up by pushing too hard. Tanner was always a willing partner for his pent up sexual frustrations, as was most of Atlantis. Calder could wait until Rune had formed an opinion of them.

The blond kissed along Tanner's jaw before settling in to cuddle against him as his second glass of wine worked its magic on his mood.

Relic sighed softly. His brother was such an ass. His eyes slipped closed and he rested his head upon Tannerâ??s shoulder, still clinging happily to the other. He did not know why, but Tanner surely was comfortable. He remained the way he was for a while, slowly opening an eye to see Calder cuddling with the Elemental he was clinging to. He stared at them before mumbling, â??Iâ??m oddly jealous.â? His ice blue eyes traveled from Tanner to the other blonde, repeating a few times before he established he was just being silly. Releasing the male, he stretched his arms above his head, letting out a soft little groan as his back cracked. He then turned to look down at his brother.

Rune looked at Calder for a while, shrugging him off a moment later. He figured. The morphe was a very sexual being, and Rune definitely would keep him in mind for when he was bored with just using his brother. Well, he never really got bored of Relic, rather he wanted to add to the fun, but that was just a technicality. Smirking, he pushed up a little, forefinger beckoning his brother to him. His lips moved to the manâ??s ear, whispering softly so only his brother could hear. True, this was all just for theatrics since there was no need for the two to speak to each other, but what did that matter?

Giggling softly, the younger twin turned his head to the two roommates, his ice blue eyes dangerously looking over the two before he looked back to Rune, a brow up in question, double checking his brother was totally sure. Seeing his brotherâ??s smirk, he knew. Grinning, he stood up from the bed and then walked over to the two entwined roommates, leaning over and kissing Calder gently upon the lips before whispering a soft, â??Stealing thisâ? before he took a hold of the front of Tannerâ??s pants, and he pulled the Elemental away and pretty much wound up walking into the wall on the far side of the room, forcing Tanner with him all the while. His hand slid into the otherâ??s back pockets, his lips to the otherâ??s with a grin to his lips. â??You get first dibs on me tonight.â? He whispered before connecting their lips together.

Relic had not taken Tanner away a second before Rune had the morphe pinned to the bed. His hands pressed the blondeâ??s wrists into the mattress beneath, his legs straddling his hips and a horribly devious glint to his eyes as he stared down at the other. â??You really are attractive.â? He whispered, eyes traveling along the otherâ??s form before returning to his eyes, a smirk pulling along the elder twinâ??s lips. He was definitely going to have fun with this one. Relic can come play with them later. That was the whole plan. Relic could occupy Tanner since the younger twin had a bit of a thing for him [however long that will last] and then Rune could play with Calder, who seemed so very adamant about getting Rune in bed. Win-win situation, no?

While Tanner's mouth moved as if he were about to protest, one look at what was happening and who was doing it shut him up. He moved with Relic easily, and used his hips to pin the other boy to the wall once he'd backed into it. The whisper sent a small shiver down the blond's spine as he returned the kiss, letting it be simple for the time being. "Calder's gonna be jealous," he muttered in between kisses, not stopping for very long.

His hands fell to Relic's hips as his tongue swiped over the twin's bottom lip, tasting the sweet flesh.

Calder had just barely gotten a whine out about Tanner being taken away before he was pinned to the bed. Calder's eyes went wide with slight surprise-he hadn't been expecting anything to happen after he sort-of-read Rune. It was a pleasant surprise, though, and the blond gave into the twin's will, allowing his wrists to be held without a struggle as he relaxed into the mattress, and glowed under the 'inspection' of Rune. He liked being looked at.

Relic chuckled behind the kiss, his eyes closed as he continued to caress the otherâ??s lips with his own. â??All part of the funâ? he managed to say between their embrace. His hands slid up the otherâ??s form to let his arms wrap around the otherâ??s neck. He gave a simple little thrust of his hips against the other, leaning toward him to keep their lips together. He debated whether or not to stay in the room, or head off somewhere. Sure, he had gotten the permission of his brother to do what he was with the male he was so very enjoying right now, but he knew just how jealous the other would get, despite being distracted himself. He nipped upon his bottom lip, slowly pulling his lips from the blondeâ??s, looking past him to double check Rune was occupied enough. He bit the side of the Elementalâ??s neck softly, slowly pulling his lips back to his lips once more.

Rune smirked. Calder was such an attention whore, whether or not he realized or admitted to the fact. He lifted his head up, kissing the manâ??s lips before he bit into his bottom lip. Sliding off his form, he took up the male and placed him over his shoulder, walking to his brother and kissing him on the lips. â??Have fun you two.â? He said, ignoring the urge to drag his twin with him. There would be plenty of time for that later. Besides, Relic wanted his fun, and he would let him. Why wasnâ??t he staying? Because, no matter how close either party was to each other, there was definitely something odd about two couples having sex in the same room. Rune did not like that idea at all, so he would find somewhere else. Maybe just the bathroom. Or their room. His bed was still clean. Yeah, that would be best until he established the blondeâ??s quirks and how he was between the sheets.

Making his way down the hall, he headed to their room, walking inside and the room looked much different from the normal. The beds were still apart, but the one on the left had shackles hanging from the foot and head boards, bits of blood spattered on the metal while there was some more blood here and there on the walls. Nothing a bit of soap and water should not be able to fix at a later date â?? or paint. Kicking the door closed, he walked to his bed, tossing the blonde onto the bed without the shackles and he moved on top of him a moment later. â??So, you really want me?â?

Calder's hips arched off the bed as his lip was bitten and a low groan was emitted from his throat. The slight pain was more than welcome and caused sparks throughout his body. He loved it.

He was surprised by being thrown over Rune's shoulder, but settled quickly-he knew enough about physics to know that if he fought, there was a good chance they'd both wind up in a heap on the floor. And while the blond wouldn't mind being in a heap with any of the other men in the room, that wasn't how he wanted to go about getting there. So he settled for staring at Rune's ass as he walked, smirking to himself even though he was fairly sure the twin knew exactly what he was doing, and probably what he was thinking.

The question was barely asked before Calder's long leg was wrapped around Rune's hips and the brunette's lower half was tugged down into his own with sheer strength. Calder thrust his hips up, pressing his erection into Rune's thigh. "That answer your question?"

Rune looked down at the blond, feeling his leg around his hips and he smirked as he apparently had approval from the other. That definitely was going to be a good thing. His eyes trailed along the otherâ??s form once more before he bucked his hips up against the other and he chuckled darkly to himself. He briefly thought over using his fun little toys, but established that those would be better used at a different time. He was fairly sure that he would be able to have the little morphe whenever his hormones raged enough or whenever Relic denied him. Not that that has ever happened in all the years they have been playing, or living in general.

â??Mm... It does.â? He whispered, leaning down and nipping into the otherâ??s neck. His slender hands traveled down the otherâ??s chest, hooking with the bottom of his shirt and then pulling it up and over his head before a smirk formed to his lips. Not caring about the shirt, he ripped it and strung it around the maleâ??s wrists, tying them to the headboard and he then leant down to kiss the exposed manâ??s chest. His eyes tilted up to look at him and a smirk traced along his lips. What to do. Take his time or just have the best fun he ever could and take away his patience.

He loved it. He loved being on display for the other, helpless to hide himself if that was what he wanted. Calder writhed, wanting more contact even though he knew that he had no control over anything that was about to happen. While he had no doubts that any obvious safe word would stop their fun, he also knew that if it wasn't spoken at all, he was in for the ride of his life.

The blond gripped the bedpost, shifting himself higher in the bed slightly to ease the tension off of his shoulders before settling again. But waiting was not his strong suit. He liked action; he liked impulse. Rune was showing no sign of either and that frustrated the hell out of the blond. He may be a good bottom, but Calder was in no way a good submissive.

"God damnit! Touch me." He tried in vain to bring Rune closer to him, and let out a mewl of frustration when it didn't work the way he wanted it to. It was a double edged sword-He wanted to be touched, but because Rune was taking his time Calder was growing harder by the minute.

Rune glanced up at the other, knowing that he was driving him insane, and he loved it. Mental sadism definitely was something he loved to play with. He kept his eyes to the man for a while before he chuckled softly. Touch him? He smirked, mischief easily seen within the soft blue eyes of the other. He leant over the man, leaning down and gently kissing upon his flesh. â??Be careful what you wish for.â? He whispered, his hands trailed up his chest, resting his fingertips at his collarbones before his nails pressed against his skin. He kept his hands still for a moment before dragging his nails down, causing red marks easily within the otherâ??s flesh. He wanted to be touched? He would be touched.

He continued to trail his nails along his flesh for a while before he decided to torture him just a little more. Ever so nonchalantly, he slid off his form and wandered to where one of the trunks from their home was. Humming gently to himself as he pulled off his tee shirt, tossing it onto the other bed and he continued to look around in the trunk, wiggling his rump a little for the other to see. Oh, he would definitely have to take his time now. He went through every object within his trunk, literally looking over every thing to delay the inevitable. He was going to make the other beg. Yes, that would completely and utterly make him happy.

Back
Top Bottom