Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ATTN: Trygon

The Antidote

Super-Earth
canonrock.jpg

You've been challenged...

Not my best score on the duel, but it'll do for now.

I don't have those kinds of connections. And there's the whole, thousand mile drive thing going on.

But you could always just start a trash fire in celebration because it's pretty to watch.

Hero said:
I don't have those kinds of connections. And there's the whole, thousand mile drive thing going on.

But you could always just start a trash fire in celebration because it's pretty to watch.
And also very, very toxic.

14K short of winning. Hands hurt, will finish later.

If you do happen to beat my score, we're having a rematch. I've beaten that score three times since I sent the challenge.

My problem is, any time I try to do well, I fuck up consistently. If you didn't notice, around the middle of the song, during that calm part before the solo, I missed a damn chord. THEY'RE SLOW AS SHIT, HOW DID I MANAGE TO MISS IT? ;-;

The Antidote said:
If you do happen to beat my score, we're having a rematch. I've beaten that score three times since I sent the challenge.

My problem is, any time I try to do well, I fuck up consistently. If you didn't notice, around the middle of the song, during that calm part before the solo, I missed a damn chord. THEY'RE SLOW AS SHIT, HOW DID I MANAGE TO MISS IT? ;-;
By being full of SUUUUUCK.

I like the new 'play alone' mode. Ladder points annoy me.

Back
Top Bottom