Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Interest Check: Naruto Shippuden

YukiBlue

Star
Alright. I've been working on this a bit with some help from Darker.
Here's what we've got.

Interest check for a Naruto roleplay. Note this will be a Semi-Literate to Advanced-Literate roleplay. We are looking for Canon characters, and Original characters. (For some of the characters that have died we will discuss ways for your character to not be dead. TheDarkerMe has a way to keep Itachi and Kakashi alive, just need permission of the roleplayer.) Characters will be high quality, the roleplay expects to have decently sized posts, that have quality AND quantity. BOTH ARE IMPORTANT!

This Rp is slightly AU, Jiraiya is still alive. He was recovered by a wandering priest and brought back up to health. He returned to Konoha after a year.

The roleplay is set after Chapter 447. Naruto found a way to attain peace. Pain passed on due to extensive use of his ability. Konan vanished and the Akatsuki has been scattered. It's five years later, and peace has been reigning in the nations. The only missions being those that are used to protect dignitaries from roving bandits and Rogue Ninjas.

Danzo has be disposed off, after his quest to become Hokage was discovered. So Konoha needed two new Elders. Tsunade stepped down as Hokage, and Her and Jiraiya became the Elders of Konoha. Only problem is, who became Hokage? Well unfortunately for all you hoping it was Naruto, it was not. As he still has some growing up to do, still, Tsunade didn't think it was best.

The new Hokage is a woman by the name of Bara Kuroi, a woman that was one of ANBU's highest and most Elite shinobi. She is a fair Hokage, and has done well in her station for the last four years.

Konoha and the nations have piece. But there is still a need for Ninjas. For there is always Mercenaries and Rogue Ninjas to worry about. Life is only so peaceful, and it seems that Mizugakure is on the verge of attacking Konohagakure again. How will the Ninjas handle this sudden change from the peace they have had for so many years?

More importantly, why are the seals that keep Demons in the worlds of summons... Breaking. For demons and all sorts of creatures have recently started appearing and causing havoc and mayhem. Who is responsible?

Canon Characters are expected to be in character. This is a Serious roleplay, though it is adult contended. Naruto is not Gay, Sasuke is not Gay. DO NOT make a character a sexuality they are not. Keep to Canon PLEASE.

Sasuke would be interesting seeing how my OC Toko loaths Uchiha's.

Toko: Grumbles to himself. "Goddamn little emo bastards."

Me: ... "Toko get back in your corner."

Toko. o.o;;

Since it's five years later, it's up to you what Sasuke has done. But now that Sasuke knows the truth, that it was Danzo, he may try and just keep the peace.

As for you Raiden, chose a canon.

Yuki, who are you playing?

I'm covering a lot of major point females. Yuugao is the head of ANBU now, and Bara is the Hokage. Chika is imperative if someone wants Kakashi to be alive XD

I wanted to make mentioned that there won't be any made-up Demon holders allowed in the Rp. ^^;; All Nine of the Jinchuuriki where made known in the manga, and we are sticking as close to Kishimoto as possible, with a few detours. But I want to stick AU in the aspect that no current Gen OC's will be Bijuu holders.

TheDarkerMe said:
Since it's five years later, it's up to you what Sasuke has done. But now that Sasuke knows the truth, that it was Danzo, he may try and just keep the peace.

As for you Raiden, chose a canon.

Yuki, who are you playing?

I'm covering a lot of major point females. Yuugao is the head of ANBU now, and Bara is the Hokage. Chika is imperative if someone wants Kakashi to be alive XD

@Crnobog: I would have no issue with you playing Sasuke. I like Sasuke in Shippuden. He's great. And bad ass.

@Darker: I was hoping to play two Canons.

Deidara as the male. And I was hoping for Sakura as the female Canon.

And as you know, Darker. I'm bringing in Miho as my OC. I plan on changing her and possibly making a second. I can manage four! ^^;;

Back
Top Bottom