Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bunny's Second question of the Week

So, I know I haven't really been doing weekly questions. So, I'll have to make up for it.

Your friend crashes at your place. You watch T.V and they end up falling asleep on the floor. You are then faced with a life or death situation. For an unknown reason your friend is going to die unless you kick them in the ribs or the face. That's right. You have to kick them as hard as you possibly can in the face, or the ribs. The catch is you can't tell them WHY you are kicking them. If you do tell them, they die. If you don't kick them as hard as you can in those areas, they will die. So, what excuse do you come up with after you kick your friend in the ribs/face? Would you kick them in the face or the ribs? Why?

You're then out on a date with your lover. You're having chinese. Sudden from the back of the resturant a chain reaction happens as a waiter trips over a foot. (Final Destination worthy) At the end of the accident your lover ends up dead. His/Her brain impaled by a chopstick through his/her eye socket. How long would it take you to get over this fact and eat chinese food again?

I guess I would kick in the ribs saying that I missed my controller when I was frustrated with a game. As for the second, I don't eat chinese food anyway soooo...never?

First, face, and maybe saying I thought it was someone else and probably apologize repeatedly... Best I can come up with. Why would kicking them in the face or ribs make a difference?

Second, I could probably live without Chinese, but I'm not sure that would faze me much... That could happen with a fork at any other restaurant.

First, in the face cause I could be like, "Oh, I didn't see you down there."

Second, Probably be awhile cause I'd be utterly sad. :( And most likely barfed after seeing her blood.

First one? I'd kick them in the face. I'd aim for the forehead, and kick. Because ribs can crack and break and puncture stuff. If I kick them just right on the forehead, I'm still kicking them but I have less of a risk of puncturing a rib.

Second? Pfffttt FUNNY! I'd still eat chinese food, and I'd make sure my lovers family sued the hell outta the Restaurant

To the first question, I'd go for the face by running up to them and just giving them a running boot to the face, stating that I had an episode of Intermittent Explosive Disorder and "nicely" apologize for it before dropping a knee into their ribs.

As for the second... I'd probably go without... For maybe about few months, anyway.

Well For the first one i would just kick him in the face. Then while he was unconscious i would nail him in the ribs. When he woke up i would let him kick me in the head. .... I'm not really scared of how hard my best friend kicks. I would just make up some random reason.

As for the second... I would finish my meal! I paid for it damn it i am not wasting money!

I would probably kick them in the ribs and tell them that if I didn't kick them in the ribs with all my might, I would splode into sparkly rainbows and then proceed to tell them I had two energy drinks and was high off caffeine.

As for the chinese food thing....probably a few months or something. I would never eat at that particular restaurant without a face mask, however.​

Back
Top Bottom