Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just Passing By(Ghostxtiger and tempted_kitsune)

Nyx could feel her lovers body tenseing and grew gentler as she kissed Nana tenderly,their tongue dancing togeather as she teased her clothes off slowly,longing to see more of her beautiful body.She pulled away and smiled at Nana."I... Im supprised you would be so willing..."She said and blushed for the first time.Most humans she had ever known either tried to use for power or were to scared to ever get to know her.

"I-I umm....." Nana said, not sure how to explain it. She didn't know herself why she was so willing either. After letting Nyx removed her clothes she laid down and brought the demon on top of her, blushing just as much as her as she looked up shyly.

Nana was a goddess,her beautiful body sending a shiver of longing though Nyx as she was pulled down ontop of her lover,She softly spoke a few words of power and her clothing dissapeared as well,revealing her lithe from,saphire blue runes could be seen decorating her body as she nuzzled against her neck,her knee brushing up between Nana's legs,She bit her neck softly and licked her lips."Im yours Nana,your beauty has chained me to you."She said softly and smiled.

Nana stared in awe at Nyx's body. It was stunning. She never could imagine that a demon would be so beautiful. "A-And I'm yours.." she said then let out a sharp gasp when she felt Nyx's knee in between her legs "P-Please...be gentle" she whispered as she pulled her down closer, wanting to feel her warm body against hers.

Nyx smiled softly as her knee came up to rub agaisnt her slit softly and gently as she caught her lovers mouth in a passionate kiss,their breasts brushing aginst eachother as she lowered herself aginast Nana.She couldnt get enough of the sweet taste of her mouth and lips her skin silky and smooth as she gently teased her heated core with her knee and tail.She wanted nothing more then to pleasure the human beneath her.

Nana moaned lustfully in Nyx's mouth as she savored her kisses then started to grind her body against her knee. "T-That...feels really good" she said then bit her lip to keep in the moan as she moved faster against her lover's knee.

Nyx bit her lovers lip playfully and licked her neck."Ill make you feel so much better before im done my love..."She purred into his ear as her tail joined her knee grinding against her slit as her tail gently entered her,flicking against her virgin folds as it gently thrusted.She kissed her passionatly and lustfully,Her lovers feelings making her stronger,She fed off of the lust and love of others,prefering this way becasue she did not wish to harm anyone.

Nana giggled then moaned again when Nyx licked her neck then took a deep breath when she felt her tail near her folds. She tensed up and groaned out when she felt Nyx's tail enter her. She of course never had anything inside her before. "I-It hurts" she said as she clenched the demons sides.

She felt her lover clencing tightly and kissed her to try and sooth her."Relax my dear..It hurts at fist but the pain will fade."She cooed into her ear softly.She hated that she was causing her lover pain and tried to make up for it as her silky lips found Nana's tender nipples,her tongue flicking aginst them before taking them and sucking and nibbleing on them tenderly.

Nana breathed heavier as she caressed Nyx's head "mmmm.....that's feels better" she said as she pressed her head more against her chest, clearly wanting more. She found herself moving her hips against the demon's tail that was inside her.

Nyx smirked and began to suck and nibble a little more roughly,her tongue flicking against one nipple while her hand teased the other.Her tail began to thrust a little harder as well as she began to feel Nana relaxing as the pain faded.She longed to hear her lover moan and writhe beneath her and delighted in the warmth of her body.

Nana lightly pulled on Nyx's hair as she moved her hips more. The pain was slowly replaced with a pleasure she never felt before. "Oh...y-yes...fa...faster" she pleaded as she ran her hands up and down the demon's sides.

Nyx eagerly complied as she began to thust harder and faster feeling a gentle pleasure herself as she felt her walls squeasing aginst her tail.Demon tails were very sencitive and Nyx moaned softly in pleasure as she continued licking and sucking eagerly on her nipples,enjoying as her hair was lightly pulled.

Nyx loved how Nana had taken her and kissed her passionatly.She responded eagerly and lustfully as her tail drove into her hard and fast,their bodies grinding togeather as she felt her lovers body burning in pleasure.Their tongues clashed eagerly as they kissed,Nyx moaning into her lovers mouth.

Nana broke away and yelled out in pleasure. She continued her loud moans as she lightly pulled on Nyx's hair again. She then suddenly started feeling pressure build up in her lower abdomen "I-I feel strange" she said, a little confused about this new sensation.

Nyx moaned softly again as she felt Nana pulling on her silky hair once again."Cum,Cum for my my sweet human. I want to taste your sweet nectar."She wispered into her ear as her tail seemed to thrust harder and deeper,filling her tight walls as she nibbled and licked her ear.

As if on cue Nana arched her back, her scream filled the quiet night as she reached her climax. She once again grabbed a hand full of Nyx's hair and pulled as she felt her walls tightening around the demons tail. She fell back on the ground and stared up at Nyx, her eyes half open as she tried to catch her breath.

Nyx let out a cry of pleasured pain as she felt her lovely human lover pulling at her hair roughly,her gushing folds milking her tail as if it were a throbbing cock.As Nana began to fall back to the ground,Nyx wrapped her arms around her slender form and kissed her tenderly,affection showing in her eyes as she purred softly and nuzzled into her neck.

Nana sighed as she felt her lovers tender kisses and her nuzzle "I never thought I would lay with a demon" she confessed as she wrapped her arms around Nyx. She indeed never imagined in her wildest dreams that this would happen but she was glad it did. "Thank you for saving me and showing me pleasure that I've never experienced before"

Back
Top Bottom