Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just Passing By(Ghostxtiger and tempted_kitsune)

Ghostxtiger

Pulsar
The wind felt very relaxing to Nana despite the fact that she had a gaping wound in her stomach. Perhaps because it stopped hurting a while ago. She had been severely injured by a demon she was perusing. She laid there in a pool of her own blood as she stared up at the sky. She always knew she would die this way. Almost every demon slayer dies in battle. She finally closed her eyes and waited for the sweet release of death.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/213124/demon-demon_girl-oni-pointy_ears-tail-wings">http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/213 ... tail-wings</a><!-- m -->

Nyx's eyes took in the scene of destruction before her,A large demon lay to the side,a sword burried deep into his neck and many other wounds besides.The sent of both demonic and Human blood mingled in the air and she couldnt help but think that the slayer was allready dead.It was her supprise when she caught the faint breathing and ragged heart beat of the slayer as she lay in a pool of her own blood.She couldnt help but to admire the slayers beauty even as blood stained and broken as she was.It was then that she moved to the girls side, a claw-nailed hand gently resting upon the gaping wound as runes began to glow along her arms and the wound began to slowly knit its self back togeather."Its not your time just yet slayer..."She said.

Nana's hand slowly began to twitch as the bright light faded and she started regaining consciousness. She looked up, her eyes half open as she gazed up at her savior. Her sight had not yet fully returned so she only saw a blur above her before she passed out again.

Nyx smirked slightly at the girl as her eyes opened before she fainted again and let out a soft sigh,It seems she would have to wait for the girls reaction.She wrinkled her nose at the smell of the other demon and picked up the slayer in her arms before moving her a little farther away from the demon corpse and setting her down agaisnt a tree.As she looked over the slayer her eyes slowly wandered over her features,yes it was a good idea to save such a pretty creature.She wondered how she would react to being saved by a demon and sat down as well to wait.

Nana stayed passed out for quite some time until she stirred suddenly and slowly woke up. It took her a moment to get herself together and realize where she was "I....I'm alive?....but how?" she thought then turned to see the demon next to her. She shrieked and jumped up away from the monster "Who are you!?! What do you want?!" she said, preparing for a fight but was clearly frightened.

Nyx looked up when she finaly began to see the girl stir and a soft,musical laugh could be heard as the slayer shrieked and jumped away from her."Well thats a fine way to react to your rescuer."She said in her softly alluring voice and smiled."My name is Nyx....and I couldnt allow such a beautiful human to die...It would be a shame even among our kind."She replied She could see that she was tensing for a fight and shook her head."I wont harm you dear relax.."

Nana didn't believe the demon. She was taught never to trust them. They were nothing but heartless creatures that fed off of the suffering of others. However, why did she save her if that where true. She sat back down, feeling a little confused and still weak from her ordeal.

Nyx moved a little closer and smiled."Are you hungry human?"She asked curiously.While it was true that most demons were heartless and cruel,She was one of the rare demons that fed off of a diffrent emotion.She watched the slayer carefuly, hoping tha she wouldnt pass out yet again.Her tail swayed slightly as she walked away into the forest and came back holding a couple of skinned rabbits.She quickly spoke a few words of power and soon a warm fire was cooking the meat.

Nana watched the demon carefully. She was quite attractive than most of the demons she comes across. "Well...I guess so" she said then watched her prepare the meat. "I-I'm Nana..by the way...." she said as she sat there and played with her fingers nervously.

"Thats good its allways better to eat with another."She said and shifted so that she was looking at Nana."Nana? Ive heard of you....your quite good at what you do.Though I think maby you met your match?"She said and pointed over to the demon farther away."Well either way its a pleasure to meet you."She finished and ran a hand though her silvery blue hair.

"Y-Yeah" Nana said, feeling a little ashamed by being bested by a demon. "....thanks....for saving me" she said as a lightly shade of pink formed on her cheeks. She glanced at Nyx which just caused her to blush deeper and looked away. She was indeed beautiful even if she was a demon.

"It was nothing.I didnt wish to allow such beauty to die..."She said,her lips tilting in a smirk as she drew closer.She drank in Nana's lovely blush and licked her lips as she turned away.Her blush was so cute that she had to resist the urge to kiss her.She watched her turn away and returned to the food."Please help yourself.I can eat but I prefer to feed in a diffrent way."She said and giggled softly.

Nana's face just turned a deeper shade of red at Nyx's remark. She nodded and smiled shyly as she took some of the food and started eating. "umm....where are you headed?" she asked, trying to make conversation.

Nyx gave Nana a wicked smile and licked her lips in reply to her blush before laughing softly."Where am I heading? Nowhere in particular, I prefer to wander from place to place.She said and nodded."What about you?"

"umm....same" Nana said as she ate, seeming rather hungry "I move around and take odd jobs....mainly slaying demons that cause a nuisance for the villagers" she added, forgetting that she was talking to a demon but quickly remembering "Oh...s-sorry"

Nix mearly gave her a sweet smile and moved to stroke her cheek softly."Please think nothing of it dear...like I said before im not like most other demons."She said with a soft giggle and in a bit of wickedness she moved closer and have Nana a soft kiss,their silky lips brushing against eachother before she pulled away and licked her lips."Just as sweet as I thought."She teased gently.

Nana let out a short squeak when Nyx kissed her. Her lips were so soft. Much softer than she could imagine and just as sweet. She sat there with wide eyes as she stared Nyx. Not only was she kissed by a demon. I was her first kiss.

Nyx studied Nana's reaction curiously almost like a cat as she remained close to the human."Such a lovely blush was that your first kiss?"She asked sweetly as her tail slid along her leg softly.She knew that she wanted Nana but she didnt want to force the girl into anything.

"Y-Yes" Nana admitted, averting her gaze from Nyx. She felt like she was dreaming. She couldn't believe she was attracted to a demon. She gasped and shivered slightly as she felt Nyx's tail on her leg. It felt rather...good.

She could see that Nana was a bit shy and smiled as she nuzzled against the girls neck softly,kissing and looking up at her."I...Ill stop this if you wish..."She said softly into her ear.She couldnt believe that she had said that but she found herself wanting to please her.

Nana shivered again and closed her eyes for a moment when Nyx kissed her neck. She felt her body warm up form the demon's kisses and let out a light moan as she bit her lip. She didn't responded but her signals made it clear that she liked it and wanted her to continue.

Nyx smirked against the silky skin of Nana's neck as she continued to kiss and nibble her way up to her ear."It seems that tonight will be a night of firsts then..."She wispered into her ear before licking softly and teasingly.She nibbled her way back down and took her face in her hands before kissing her once again.

Another moan escaped Nana's lips as she felt Nyx's warm tongue on her ear. She found herself kissing the demon back as she wrapped her arms around her waist. Her body started heating up more as she felt Nyx's lips against hers.

Nana's moan was music to her ears as she passionatly kissed the girl,her tongue sliping into her mouth to wrap around her tongue teasingly.She wrapped her arms around Nana,exploring her body with gentle caresses and teasing touches as her tail slid up between her legs.

Nana tensed up when she felt Nyx's tongue in her mouth but accepted it none the less. Her body felt like fire as the demon caressed her body. She shivered when she suddenly realized Nyx's tail traveling in between her legs. She was clearly nervous. Not that she was about to do this with a demon but this would be her first time.

Back
Top Bottom