Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fighting on the Eastern Front ((Me and Anansi))

Senka watched as he unlocked the chains. She felt comforted when he spoke kindly to her. Her eyes were downcast as he held her in his arms. A tear slid down her cheek and she said "Who were they? They wanted to find you...I refused to tell them...was it wrong of me?" she asked him. "I feel so dirty...like a whore..." she said tearfully.

"They were survivors...before I came here..I was considered the best sniper in the allied forces...I was holed up in a building once, and started sniping at a company who bombarded me. I took that man's fingers when he came to negotiate a surrender." He said slowly to her as he gently rocked her. "You're beautiful, you're not a whore, youre just fine, it wasn't your fault." He said as he kissed her cheek.

Senka listened to his story. They wanted revenge then. She looked at him with teary eyes and said "You still think I'm beautiful after what he did to me?" she asked him. She felt disgusting, she thought he would think about her in the same way. She could hardly believe it when he comforted her.

He smiled to her and then slowly leaned in and kissed her. His hands slid slowly further around her and gently ran along her back while he pulled her into his lap. "Yes I do." He said as he eventually broke the kiss.

Senka had not expected the kiss at all and was caught off guard. She blushed a little when he pulled away. Looking up at she said "Thank you..." softly. She looked down a little and said "Can we go back to the camp now...". She was still uncomfortable being here, especially with all the bodies laying around her.

"Well" Slipping up he rummaged through a small closet before he came back with clothing roughly similar to her size from teh female soldier. "There you are." He said as he placed the clothes before her and walked off. Returning with a warm bowl of water and a rag he began to wipe the blood from her face before stopping. "Oh...you probably want to do that." He said as he gave it to her. "Um, do you want to shower first or?" He asked slowly.

Senka watched as he placed the clothes infront of her and came back with a bowl of water. She looked at him as he wiped the blood from her face before he stopped. When he asked if she wanted to shower she nodded and said "Yes". she wanted nothing more to wash away everything the man had left on her. Even if he could, she could still smell him all over herself.

Leaning in he gently wrapped his arms about her and in a feat seemingly doubtful for his wiry frame he lifted her easily. Carrying her slowly to the small bathroom he placed her down as he turned on the water to the shower. Once the water was steaming he looked to her. "Would you like me to join you dear?" he asked her slowly.

Senka had not expected him to pick her up, so a look of surprise may have crossed her features. She held onto him gently as he carried her too the bathroom and set her down. She looked at him when he asked if she wanted him in the bath. She nodded timidly. She wanted someone to wash her and make her feel loved.

Bringing her into the bathtub he smiled before stroking his fingers along her dampened skin. Picking up a clean rag he slowly soaped it up before he began to run it along her body. He moved slowly making sure to gently stroke each inch of her body leaning down to start at her feet and making his way up. Lifting her leg he cleaned her feet and slowly went up before throwing away the rag. He soaped up another and washed along her legs slowly stroking along the outside and then inside of her thighs.

Senka closed her eyes as he ran the cloth over her skin. She already felt better having that mans filth washed away from her skin. He put her wounded hand in the hot water so it would kill some of the germs. It stung a little and she winced but held it down, washing away the blood.

He slowly cleansed the wound before looking to her. "I have to disinfect it darlin" He said slowly before he wiped out her wound with iodine before cleansing it quickly and wrapping her hand slowly. "We can get stitches when we get back to the base ok, I'll do them myself no one has to know about this." He said as he took another clean rag and finished wiping her down. "Mmm anything else dear?" He asked slowly.

She let him take her hand to tend to it. She winced a little as the iodine stung when it landed on her open wound. She looked at him and she nodded when he said he'd do the stitches himself. She preferred it that way anyway. She looked at him and said "I don't think there is anything else...just a bruise or two" she told him softly.

He reached down with another rag and slowly wiped along her sex gently cleansing it before he slipped down and kissed her bruises. His lips trailed slowly over them as he stroked his fingers up along the backs of her thighs then back up to the supple globes of her behind. Looking up to her he smiled.

Senka could not help but blush lightly as he rubbed the rag along her sex and kissed her her bruises. He was so gentle and caring, she would have never guessed he was like this before. She felt his hands move up to her rear and she turned a light shade of pink. She smiled a little at him. She looked into his eyes "Your so gentle" she commented softly.

He stood before her and smiled. He couldn't help it that his length hardened. It probably looked out of place on his small frame but he pulled her close and ignored the large throbbing rod between them as he kissed her softly. "Thank you dear" He said simply to her before he gently stroked under her chin.

Senka let him pull her closer to him and accepted his kiss. She kissed him back gently before he pulled away. She could feel his hardening member but she chose not to bring attention to it. She felt a little sore after the German scum now lying dead on the floor had painfully entered her. She looked at him and smiled as he stroked her chin. She smiled and said "Are you always so gentle, or am I a special exception" she asked him.

He wrapped his arms around her before gently kissing along her neck and down to her shoulder. He held her close to him before he gently stroked fingers back and forth along her backside. Leaning in closer he kissed along the side of her neck. "You're someone I care about deeply." He said to her slowly with a slight smile.

Senka looked at him and closed her eyes as he kissed down her neck and to her shoulder. His lips sent tingles through her body, even more so when he returned to kiss the side of her neck. His spoken words touched her deeply. She had previously thought he disliked her, perhaps even hated her...after all...she was part of his punishment. She looked at him and said "you do?"

"I never quite knew how to say it. I always would watch you but you never seemed interested." He said slowly as he stroked his fingers along her hips gently stroking down to her thighs and pulling her closer. His lips trailed slowly down from her shoulder to gently kiss along her breasts before he pulled back. "All clean...we should get back to base shouldn't we?" He asked slowly.

Senka looked at him and nodded a little when he said she didn't seem interested. It was true, but she had not been worrying about things like romance, more wallowing in self pity...it was a cruel way to describe it, but she felt it was true. She never tried to move on and forget the deaths of her family and her mother dieing hadn't made it any easier. She decided from this moment she would try to be a little happier.

She nodded when he said she was all clean and said "Yes we probably should" she said moving to step out of the bath.

He slowly pulled her toward him and kissed her gently slowly stroking his fingers up along her back before he pulled back and walked with her. Toweling her off slowly he then toweled himself off before he pulled on his clothing and slipped out before coming back with clean clothing taken from the dressers of the female spy.

Senka returned his kiss before he pulled away. Once he pulled away, he allowed him to dry her off. once he came back with a fresh set of clothes she said "Thank you" and began to pull them on. She made sure she looked okay in the mirror before she looked at him and said "Lets go"

"You go ahead...I have to take care of a few things." He said slowly to her as he kissed her cheek. "Base is straight along the path, I marked it out for you..I'll see you in camp hun, promise just a few minutes." He said as he walked into a separate room of the cabin.

"Alright" she said nodding. She made her way out of the cabin and back to the camp, hiding her wounded hand under he thick leather gloves.

Back
Top Bottom