Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fighting on the Eastern Front ((Me and Anansi))

The girl waited till they were about to make the turn and once they were alone jammed a needle into her neck pumping a sedative into her jugular as two men slipped out of the woods and ran towards her. The girl covered her mouth in case she would scream the sedative would work quickly.

Senka was cuaght completely off guard as the needle was jammed into her neck. She groaned a little as it did and was about to scream but she felt her self being put to sleep. Her eyes closed and she slumped down in their arms.

Then men quickly made their way into the woods along with the girl and loaded her onto a sled then covered her with blankets before they made their way off into the forest to a small camp deep within.

They dumped her onto the floor of a small cabin and one chained her hands together while another chained her feet apart leaving her now chained at both legs to the base of a large bolt on the ground. Leaning down the young lady cracked smelling salts to wake her.

Senka was roused by the salts. When she came around he was a pain in her side from when they had dumped her to the floor. She looked around and noticed she was chained. She was a captive now...She looked at her assailants and glared angrilly.

"Where is your partner's bunk?" one of the men simply snapped at her. He had a blind fold over one eye and raising his right hand he revealed that it had only two fingers attached to it fully. "Tell us..or we will rape and torture you" He said simply to her in heavily accented Russian.

Senka looked at the man with the rather fearsome appearance. She glared at them and said "What do you want from him" she spat at them.

"That is none of your concern." He snapped before he back handed her with his other hand the heavy back of his palm striking her cheek.

Senka cried out when he slapped her, her head flying to the side. Her cheek reddened instantly. She glared and spat at him. "You won't get anything out of me".

The man slipped a knife under her shirt and simply cut upwards briefly grazing her skin as he cut off her bra as well before pulling her shirt open roughly. "Talk! Or it will only get worse!" He yelled at her.

He smacked her roughly again before he simply ripped off her panties and pushed her forcefully onto her back. Growling he didn't hesitate as he stabbed the knife through her right hand pinning it to the floor.

Senka cried out loudly in pain when he stabbed her hand. It began to bleed when pinned to the floor. She looked at him and glared. She pulled the knife out of her hand, groaning as it did and held it in her good hand and lunged had him with it.

(Her legs are tied to the floor and her hands are chained together...)

((oh right.....EPIC FAIL, I shall repost))

Senka cried out loudly in pain when he stabbed her hand. It began to bleed when pinned to the floor. She looked at him and glared. She looked back at the knife and back at him. She would never betray her comrades.

He simply looked at her before he leaned down and smacked her once again as he began to fish his length out of his pants. His eyes trailed over her hungrily as he did so while his partner approached.

She glared as he began to get his cock out of his pants. She tried to think of an escape plan. She couldn't use her hands of legs. She was stuck. She couldn't help but panic a little inside.

He pulled her legs forcefully apart and grunting he jammed his length into her forcing himself into her body as his hand went to the knife pinning her hand to the floor and twisted it slightly. "Now you will learn the meaning of pain." He hissed to her. "It can stop now...if you just tell me."

Senka cried out in pain as he jammed him self into her with no lubrication. She had made love before, but it had been a long time since then. She gasped when he twisted the knife. She looked up at the man and said "I'll never betray my comrades!"

A glass shattered and the woman standing dropped to the ground. It shattered two more times in quick succession and the man atop her slumped and fell forward onto her. The other man staggered to one side clutching his heart. A few minutes later the door was kicked open.
"Senka, you in here?" He called slowly.

Senka opened her eyes and looked around when she heard the glass shatter. She saw her captors fall to the ground. the one that was on top of her fell on her, she felt a little crushed by him becouse of his weight. She heard them call her name and she called back "Yes I am! I carn't move!" she called out. The emotion of it all was getting to her now. She had known joining the army had its risks, death...being captured by the enemy just a few. As a women she knew being captured would result in rape, she just never expected it to happen. She felt used and dirty, even if he hadn't finished off. She felt as though she couldn't face her comrades. She looked down, a few tears forming in her eyes. She couldn't even move to get away from the man that had done this to her. He was unconscious but his member was still painfully lodged inside her.

Sergey walked in, just Sergey alone. He'd gone by her bunk to see her and heard about the girl who'd asked her to come with her. After some checking he figured it out. Walking over to her he kicked the man off of her his length slipping out of her body as he looked to her. Leaning down he yanked the knife from her hand before he slowly wrapped a clean cloth around the bleeding hand. Without looking up he pulled his pistol and shot the man who was trying to crawl away in the head as he leaned close to her. "Are you ok?"

Senka didn't have the heart to face him. She felt his member slip out as the man on top of her as kicked away. She whimpered a little as the knife was pulled from her hand. As he wrapped a cloth around it she looked away when he shot the man. He spoke to her, asking how she was. She didn't know how to reply. She felt terrible but she lied, no doubt he would see through her empty words when she said "I'm fine". Still bound, she was unable to move. She had never felt so helpless in her life, except for the time she watched as the people in her village were slaughtered.

"Its ok, you can tell me." He said as he unlocked her chains and pulled her close to him covering her in a blanket as he did so. "Don't worry, its just me and you no one else in camp has to know." He said to her slowly as he kissed her cheek gently and held her in his arms holding her tightly as he did so. "This was my fault..I never meant to get you involved or thought they'd find me.."

Back
Top Bottom