Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fighting on the Eastern Front ((Me and Anansi))

Senka looked at him. He stroked her cheek and she said "If I wasn't drunk or depressed right now, I'd think you were trying to seduce me"

"No, you just want to be seduced." He said as he pulled his hand back slowly with a snicker.

"Aww then you don't like me?" He said giving a slight pout before he laughed and stood to look at her.

"I don't think I'm in the right frame of mind to be answering that one" she said. She then took another sip of her drink and sighed.

"Maybe we should stop then?" He asked slowly as he pulled the bottle back and recapped it.

"I'll walk you back to your bunk." He said as he stood up. In spite of all he had consumed he walked easily and slowly over to her before taking her hand.

Senka stood up and held onto him as he walked, well, she more stumbled her way back to her own quarters.

Eventually he simply lifted her into his arms and carried her rather than dealing with trying to catch her. He made his way far down the camp till he reached her barracks and slipped inside.

Senka held onto him as he carried her back to her quarters. She felt safe in his arms. Once they had arrived she looked at him and said "Thank you"

Leaning in he kissed her cheek softly. "No problem." He said before he laid her down onto her bed and stroked her cheek with his fingertips before he stood to leave.

Slipping back to his quarters he sat up wondering if he should have tried for more briefly before he laid down. Eventually morning came but he had not slept.

Senka would wake up the next morning, her head feeling like it was splitting in two. She groaned and closed her eyes, wishing she hadn't downed that entire glass last night. She got up and walked tot he showers, maybe that would help.

He hadn't slept. His eyes still stared at the same spot on the ceiling long after the sun came up and the siren sounded for rounds. He pondered on the night before he sat up slowly and made his way towards his door.

Senka got dressed and she could have killed the man that turned the sirens on this particular morning. She groaned to her self and walked out of her room, looking around.

He slipped outside and made his way to the kitchen quickly. He slipped inside and grabbed some eggs, herbs and a small block of cheese before making his way back out and heading back towards his quarters grunting a hello to her as he passed.

She nodded to him as she passed and entered the mess hall, finding a spot and just eating, to sad to really care right now.

He leaned back and sighed as he watched his eggs and bacon sizzle. Laughing gently he licked his lips before he made his way over to it and simply pulled the skillet off the fire. Slowly he ate his breakfast while glancing about camp in his boredom.

Senka finished her bland breakfast and handed her tray back to the front. She then walked outside the mess hall where her friend, Alexandra tried to console her. Her efforts to at least make her smile seemed in vain as Senka hardly listened to the words coming out of her mouth.

Another girl quickly slipped up behind them and walked up to her. "Hello there." She said in a slow laughing voice. "I need some help with finding my quarters, can you help me?" She asked Senka now in a slightly pleading tone.

Senka looked up at he girl for a few seconds before she stood and said "What number is your room?" she asked her.

"Its room 326" She said slowly. It was on the other side of the compound not too far from the woods that her partner often frequented. She smiled and nodded to her. "Erm..could you walk me there?" She asked slowly.

Senka nodded and said "Okay, lets go". She began to lead her to the other side of the camp. She sighed to her self as she did, still upset, her guard down.

Back
Top Bottom