Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fighting on the Eastern Front ((Me and Anansi))

He eventually stopped listening carefully. Eventually he slipped up to a kneeling position his weapon readied. Seeing that none were about he stood finally and looked to her the contempt not hidden by his eyes.

Senka stood up when he did slowly. She looked around, seeing the look in his eye she frowned and began to walk to the pickup point, keeping an eye out.

He made his way out of the woods his eyes looking about but consciously avoiding her. He was rather annoyed they gave him someone who was either very inexperienced or just foolhardy.

Senka frowned and continued to walk on through the woods. After about five minutes of walking she stopped when she heard the distant mumble of two German officers. She looked around before heading deeper into the woods so that they could make their way around them.

He looked over to them and shook his head. They were on patrol and they were bound to see her, or at least their convoy and later it would be reported. Slipping out his pistol he fired off two quick shots after wrapping a part of his gilly suit tightly around the muzzle to silence it. Slipping over to them he took their rifles and a small red book before pulling their bodies off to one side to hide them.

Senka looked at him when he fired the shots, looted the bodies and stashed them away. She didn't agree with his actions but dismissed it and continued to move through the forest. Soon they reached the truck. Making sure no one was around and checking that their driver was still all and well, she cautiously began to step our of he forest, still looking around her.

He strolled out of the forest his face grim and set. He climbed into the truck and simply waited, he didn't want to speak to her. Dismantling the German weapons he slowly ran his eyes over their pieces before reassembling them and wrapping them up in his pack.

Leila said nothing to him as the truck began to rumble and began to take them to safety of the camp. She was annoyed her self but did not voice it. She figured it would only cause more a rift between them...they weren't supposed to be fighting each other.

He leaned back and pulled his cap over his eyes to nap. He had nothing to say to her, it wasn't particularly a good day to speak with her.

Leila sighed and in an hour or so they were back at the camp. She climbed off the truck and thanked the driver before beginning to walk back to her camp to write her report.

Walking back to his quarters he laughed softly before he stored the Nazi rifles and laid down before a knock came at the door. Hopping up he walked over to it stripping off some of his gear as he did before he looked out to the blue eyes of the Armory girl.

Leila sighed to her self and slung the rifle of her shoulder and took of her woolen cap and tossed it onto her bed. She sighed to her self and put down her pack. She looked around and unbuttoned the trench coat she wore, getting hot in her quarters.

((did you want me to play the armory chick?))

(I can do it.)

He chatted with her for a bit before giving her a quick smooch and slipped back to let her in. Grinning he didn't waste time as he clicked out a light and the noise and steam from his quarters let a number of passerby's what was occuring within.

Senka sighed to her self for a moment. She needed a shower. She got out a fresh uniform and some towels and made her way out of her room. To get to the showers she had to walk past Sergeys tent and he seemed to be doing nothing to disguise what was occurring within. She rolled her eyes and continued walking. Once she got to the woman's showers, she stripped down to her own skin before she turned on the water and stepped under it's warmth.

He slowly left his tent a few hours later skin steaming as he emerged his pants barely held up as he cooled down and a torrent of steam gushed from within as he left the door open.

By that time Senka had finished bathing and was in a fresh uniform looking prim and proper. She walked into the mess hall and sat down with some people she new with her food...if it could even be called that and began to eat.

He walked into the mess hall with a cigarette between his lips and slowly slipped into the kitchen. He took various spices from the racks while flirting and joking with the cooks before he slipped back out and walked through the hall waving and nodding to various people he passed. HE nodded to her as she sat eating before he headed out the door once again.

Senka watched him walk into the mess hall and head into the back. She said nothing but when he walked back and nodded at her, she nodded back. Well, it seemed they were over the fight they had had in the field. Senka continued to eat and her freind Aleksandra looked at her and said "Whats wrong with you, you seem extra quite today"

Senka looked at her and said "Nothing is wrong" she said.

"Don't lie"

"Don't be a gossip". Aleksandra just looked at her before letting out a haughty "hmmp" and continued to eat.

He whistled happily as he made his way back to his quarters. As he slipped in the armory girl was pulling on her clothing. "My boyfriend will be dropping by the armory and wondering where I am." She said with a smirk. "I told him I'm saving myself for marriage, would be unseemly if I was seen in your room." She said before he kissed him softly then slipped over to the door. She checked around outside for a few seconds before he slipped out and took off down the path to the armory. "Well...more food for me." He said with a shrug.

Senka sighed and after she had finished eating she got up and said "I'll talk to you later Aleksandra". She took her tray to the front before she walked outside and back to her quarters. On the way she spotted the girl coming out. She said nothing, and continued on her way. She opened the door to her room and picked up the file she had left on the desk. It was her report. She made her way to the colonels office and knocked on the door before waiting outside to be admitted inside. A gruff sounding "come in" came from the inside the office.

She stepped inside and saluted him and the colonel looked up and said "Senka"

"Sir, the report on the last mission" she said putting it on the table.

"Ahh yes, thankyou...how many dose that make it now...."

"78 sir..."

"You serve your country well, you should be proud of your self..."

"Course sir...it is an honor..."

"You may leave"

She nodded and saluted him before turning to leave. Once outside she looked down for a moment, she looked almost sad. She decided not to walk back to her room, and decided to take a walk, perhaps she would come across something interesting on the way.

Sitting in the woods he had the German rifles he had taken and he was slowly adjusting the sights with a nail and a screw driver. He looked up and saw someone coming but simply said nothing before he turned and lay on his stomach bringing the rifle to bear on a tree stump before he fired it at the stump putting a hole an inch to the right of the center of a target pinned there. Sitting up he readjusted the scope slowly.

Senka walked a little away form the camp, heading into the surrounding woods. As she walked, she heard a rifle fire. She was a little startled, having not expected anyone to be out here. She headed in the direction of the sound when she found her partner. She looked at him and said "Are you always in the woods?"

He laughed softly and shook his head before he leaned back slowly before he fired off another round. "Sometimes." He said with a snicker before he looked to her. "Maybe you should try it, improve your skills?" He said with a snicker.

Senka looked at him when he fired a round and spoke to her. She walked up beside him and said "Oh ha ha". She looked at him and said "Aren't we the resourceful one"

"Yup" He said as he fired off two rounds both of which hit the target dead center before he laid it to one side and picked up another rifle of a slightly higher caliber.

Back
Top Bottom