Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fighting on the Eastern Front ((Me and Anansi))

He saw her walk past his barracks and pondered where she was going but ignored it as he stood before slipping over to lay onto his bed.

Senka walked out of the captains office and walked to his quarters. She knocked on the door and waited for him to open it, a copy of the file for him in her hands.

((By his I meant your characters becouse I forgot his name...Sorry about the misunderstanding.))

He opened the door and stuck his head out to look at her. "Hello love." He said simply as he looked her over. "That for me?' He asked sticking out his hand for the document.

"Yeah" she replied. She handed it to him and said "We have been assigned a new mission....one thats a pain in the backside if you ask me" she said sighing. She wasn't going to have fun hanging in the snow on this mission.

"I'll try to make it fun for you." He said to her slowly with a smile as he kissed gently along the side of her neck before slipping back from her.

Senka smiled as he kissed down her neck. She chuckled at his words and said "thank you for your consideration"

Laughing softly he nodded to her. "I'll be with you in a few hours, we will likely be dropped in." He said to her slowly before he pulled back and closed his door.

"You can sleep tonight if you wish." He said to her slowly. "But right now I'm taking care of a few things." He said to her slowly with a smile.

Senka looked at him and said "Alright then, goodnight" she told him and began to head off to her own quarters.

"Er..ok" He said with a smirk before pulling back in and finishing ridding himself of the various papers before he dumped the ashes into the snow outside.

Senka walked into her room and she closed the door behind her. Inside she sighed to her self and began to undo the buttons of her heavy coat. She then took off her gloves and let her wound breath like he hand told her to. She then moved her hands up to the buttons of her uniform and undid the first few buttons. She sighed to her self and took of her hat. She was tied, but she looked down at her mothers will. She decided this was as good time as ever to read it.

He slipped back and to bed leaving his door unlocked for if she chose to slip in during the night. Pulling on a blanket he stripped down dumping his clothing onto the floor but keeping a knife under his pillow and a mauser under the newspaper on his nightstand. Reaching out he clicked off his lamp before snickering at the thought of spending time with her.

Senka sighed as she read through her mother's will. Everything had been left to her ofcourse as there was no one else who could take it. She stood up and began to strip of the rest of her clothing, putting them away before she got dressed into her bedclothes for the night. She got into ht bed and began to fall asleep

Once it passed midnight he assumed she wasn't coming. Slipping over to the door he locked it and slipped back into bed. His head touched the pillow and his eyes closed, in moments he was fast asleep it seemed.

Senka slept soundly through the night. The next morning she awoke and got dressed into her uniform and walked out to the mess hall. She would grab somethin to ea before beginging to prepare of the mission.

He continued to sleep, his hand on the knife as he lay on his stomach unmoving beneath his blanket and fast asleep. He didn't need to prepare for anything, it was a simple infiltrate and assassinate mission.

Elise got a bite to eat with the other female solder's before she walked to her room and checked her rifle, making sure it was working perfectly. She then got her pack ready, putting plenty of surplise in it, anticipating that it would be a rather lengthy mission.

He finally sat up and stretched. Rubbing the sleep from his eyes he walked off to the bathroom and cleaned himself up gave himself a quick shave and slipped back out. Lifting up his already assembled pack he made a quick stop at the armory to pick up ammunition and then simply sat by the main office waiting.

Senka joined him a little later at the main office and asked him "Are you ready?" softly from underneath her cap.

"I guess." He said to her simply as he stood and made his way towards the jeep speeding towards them. "I mean do I have a choice?"

Back
Top Bottom