Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Navigator ((Atzura and Kolath))

Crinth sighed nodding. â??That sounds good I am tired and a lot happened between this morning when I got up and now.â? He smiled and slowly stood moving over to the door his shirt falling open a little more. â??Good night Xenia. I will see you in the morning.â? He pressed the release for the door opening it for her trying to be something of a gentleman.

"You know, you look very tense." She said as she walked towards the door. "I could give you a massage or something of the sort. I did work with physical therapy for nearly two years. But that would mean I don't leave just yet." She looked up at him. "But if it's easier, we can do that tomorrow also..."

Crinth shrugged slightly feeling the tightness in his shoulders. â??Itâ??s not like I want you to leave right now just wasnâ??t sure why you would stay.â? He bit his lip softly not sure if he wanted to try to sleep with tense muscles or try not to get hard with her rubbing his back. Both seemed equally impossible so he let her decide. â??its up to you I donâ??t care either way.â?

"Well, if you don't care... I guess I don't care and I'll see you tomorrow." She said, tilting her head and walking towards the door. "If you feel uncomfortable, and want me to try and ease you up, say so. I don't make decisions for you... only when you're in the air I can do that..." She opened the door and started heading out, if he wanted her to spend time with him, she wanted to hear him say so, it brought her self-gratification. She wasn't going to chase after him, despite his exotic and catching appearance.

His hand shot out taking hers lightly. â??Iâ??m sorryâ?¦I didnâ??t want to force you to stay if you didnâ??t want to.â? He sighed and looked into her eyes. â??I would be glad of the company if you are willing to stay. I came a little to close to death out there and I really donâ??t want to be alone.â? His eyes spoke of sincerity and said what he was saying was true. He just needed someone to talk to thatâ??s all he had wanted from Okita not that he would say to anything that was being offered. And looking at Xenia he wouldnâ??t say no to her either if she offered.

She smiled, "Okay then. We'll hang out a while." She said, coming back inside and slowly closing the door. "I like when a guy knows what he wants. It's something very simple to ask for. But now that I know what you want, I can live happier." She smirked. "So, go, get onto your bed or something, we'll talk. You shouldn't worry about near death experiences. From now on, everyday of our lives are near death... and when you think of it... everyday we get closer to meeting that grim reaper. So five minutes from now, you'll be that much closer to being dead. But enjoy what time we've been given here. You're not alone, not now, not when you'll fly again, and probably never again. We're all going to go, but here we should do what we can to stay happy. And as your navigator, the only person who is with you at time of flight, I will make sure you come back... so we can meet up like this... and become closer." She scratched her lower lip gently with her fingers, "But since I'm here..." She smirked and groped the air in front of her, "I can give you that massage I've been telling you about."

Crinth smiled thinking he understood what she was driving at but he wasnâ??t going to make any assumptions. Nodding he stripped off his shirt and laid down on the bed slipping his arms under his head as he laid there waiting for the promised massage. â??Sounds good to me,â? he said smirking looking over at her as he laid there.

"Ugh! You're going to lie face up? That's strange. I won't jump on you then, it'll look strange don't you think?" She said, running her hand over his shoulders after a minute or so. "I have oils and lotions which help, but I didn't bring them, so next time I can." She leaned down, giving a pretty nice view of her nicely shaped breasts. She and Okita were at about the same level when it came to being strange.

He smirked sighing. â??Awww ok fine I will roll over so you can do it properly.â? He rolled onto his stomach laying his head on his heads and looking over at her to one side. â??Your hands feel wonderful what little I have felt so far.â? He smirked, â??You are welcome to practice your massage on me any time you want.â?

"Well, this sounds strange for a guy who just lost his trusty navigator. You really don't worry much about those things do you?" She chuckled, watching him turn and finally gathering a little courage and stradling his back. It felt awkward, but they were alone, on top of that, her clothing wasn't exactly very protective, it was rather easy feeling right through the fabric. She however took the chance, and rubbed his shoulders more forcefully from her mounted position.

He smirked as she mentioned about his worry. â??I learned a long time ago when you find someone that can give this good of a massage you offer to let them do it any time they want.â? He laughed and growled in pleasure lightly as he felt her pressing against him through her clothing. His back arched a little under her hands enjoying the sensations.

"So... it'll be easy for you right? Forgetting about Ada and all that? You're just worried about completing missions and having your glory, money and girl by the end of the night right?" She asked, continuing to massage him, and working her way down. She was a light woman with pretty good assets. He wasn't sure how well she was as a navigator, but the time for that would surely come. "Have you chosen to fly with the Commander's Elite? You'd get special perks you know..."

He shrugged a little as she worked over his body. â??I donâ??t know Ada did save my life even if she did it by breaking the rules.â? He growled softly in pleasure as he hands hit a nerve cluster that sent tingles down his spine and right to his cock. â??Mmmm And what type of perks are you referring too?â?

"For one thing... your ships get these amazing upgrades only her elite can have legally. You are also usually in her company, which means you meet the most important of intergalactic figureheads all the time. The ladies will claw each other's faces off just for a picture with you, never mind a kiss..." Her hand clutched behind his neck, pinching him and almost dissolving away any tension or pain immediately. "Plus... Adrianna only seeks the best. If you fantasize about her, being in her Elite is the best way to find her heart. She's truly impressed by those within it... but her two members don't count... being as... they are clones, and all...."

He smiled shaking his eyes closing in contentment. â??She is a superior officer I would never allow myself to have thoughts like that. Especially when she clearly had two guys that take care of her already.â? He sighed lightly arching his back and letting it relax. â??I guess I would join since it is a honor just feels a little wrong since I got the chance because someone else got hurt.â?

"Don't look at things that way. And always look out for number one. You. That woman from earlier... she's doing the same. If she had the chance to join Adrianna's unit, she wouldn't even hesitate to throw you, or anyone, under the hammer in order for her to achieve what she wanted. It's obvious, smart, and the likely outcome for anyone. Even Ada." She tapped his back and slowly slid off, a warmth slowly cooling off this lower back. "That was unusual. I usually don't get all talkative about others like that. Ada has a bad history. You're better off without her."

Crinth rolled onto his side after she slipped of his back. He reached back his hand touching the quickly cooling spot on his back. He found it a little wet and a small smirk spread over his lips. â??I understand that people mostly look out for just themselves but I canâ??t bring myself to do that. In my mind all of us in this command are a team not just me and Ada or me and you. I will accept the transfer since itâ??s what command thinks best. However I will not throw her or anyone under the bus its just not my way.â? He brought his hand back from touching his back a little moisture on it, â??Now care to explain this?â?

Xenia's lips tightened as he spoke about not throwing people under busses, he'd get eaten alive if he didn't learn to play for himself. However when he asked about explaining, she didn't know what he meant at first. "What? What are you talking about?" Immediately she thought of it and shook her head, "That must be sweat or something... I... Ugh, I'm not sure which one of us it belongs to..."

He shrugged turning onto his back and looking up at her. â??Alright, thank you for the massage I enjoyed it greatly and as I said you are welcome to do it again anytime.â? He slowly sat up smiling and reaching for his shirt, not at all sure what he should say at this point, as there was no reason for her to stay at this point but she had not left yet.

"Well..." She said, tugging her clothes slightly. "I guess it's time for me to leave. It was nice finally meeting you. If you do as I say, and I trust your skills, we can both become very successful." She smiled and came closer, comfortable enough to at least kiss the guy. "Well, goodnight." She said, bringing her lips close to the side of his cheek.

Crinth hadnâ??t been expecting a kiss and had started to work on writing out a note to remind himself to talk to the commander about getting that chance to join her elite again. Feeling her close he jumped a little and turned to look at her his face coming around at just the right moment for him to bring his lips to where she had been aiming. â??Whaâ?¦â? the rest of his words were silenced as his shock had pressed his lips to hers softly.

Xenia's lips were certainly soft and as expected, quite warm. She however pulled herself away after noticing that their lips were touching for several moments. She brought her fingers to her lips and shook her head, "I'm sorry about that. You weren't supposed to turn in to that. Goodnight. I'll see you soon." She said with a confident smile, slowly exiting the room.

Not even half an hour later, he received a message on his frequency.

"I can't believe it." It read, "I went from navigator to a lowly maintenance person. This is just not fair." The number attatched to the end of it was Ada's.

He sat there as she left and then laid back sighing a slight smile on his lips. there was something about a accidental kiss that made it more enjoyable. He had taken a shower and was just drying off when the message came over his com. He flicked it open and narrowed his eyes as he read the message. He sighed and flipping the holo-keypad up he typed back. â??Why would they do that? Did they give any reason?â?

"It's a deep and long story. I rather not drag you into this. Xenia is not the right choice for you though. She's a terrible navigator, and a crooked girl. I guess I just wanted to work things out with you. You have a ton of potential. I have to leave. We have to run some tests on some equipment. Ada"

The message arrived no later than ten minutes after his. Apparently she and Xenia knew each other.

He raised an eyebrow and then shrugged. He quickly typed back, â??If you have another suggestion I will listen to it.â? flipping closed his communicator he settled back into his bed looking up at the ceiling. â??I guess we shall just have to see how this all plays out.â? He muttered to himself before pulling the covers up over him and settling down for the night.

Back
Top Bottom