Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Navigator ((Atzura and Kolath))

"No no, let's not go drinking today. I'll meet you in your room in a few minutes?" She left the conversation there and lost communication, probably to take care of other things. She was very likely going to want sex if she was asking for them to be in his room.

He smiled knowing what she most likely wanted when she asked to come to his room, he sighed finding that though he had not been thinking about it still when it was a little bit clear that she wanted it he was more then willing. Laying on his bed he looked up at the ceiling waiting for the knock on his door and then going to answer it.

Okita was at the door, looking a little better than she did the last time, perhaps the liquor had blurred his vision or taken off some detail from her clothing or face. "Hey there..." She said with a smile, slowly walking in and looking around. "I got to fight some Gomers today. I was told you were sent in for a quick sweep first. Wish I could have went with you... you seemed to have gotten more action." She turned back to him, "I was thinking about you while I was fighting... I was hoping you were alright."

He smiled at her closing the door behind her. â??Yeah I ended up at the front part of the fray just keeping things together till you and your buddies could show up.â? He stepped up behind her his arms slipping around her waist as he leaned down kissing her hair. â??What were you thinking about me while you were fighting?â? he smirked feeling a little better with her there just glad to have someone to talk to as well as probably get a good fuck out of.

She tilted her head and closed her eyes, "Aren't you a passionate one...?" She chuckled, "I was actually hoping you'd be okay. I didn't want you getting shot down. You're one of the cutest people here... along with the commander's two twins. I'd hate for either of you to die, especially you, since... right now, you're the one I'm most interested in..."

He smirked holding her close kissing her neck again. â??Aww your interested in me?â? he chuckled nuzzling into her neck gently pressing close against her nibbling at the back of her neck. â??And just why did you not want me to get shot down? You wouldnâ??t be having inappropriate feelings for another officer would you?â?

"Well, I'll admit... Lunar Seis must have the most handsome men in our race.... but... I think you're overall a good guy... although our mis-adventure is a bit... lusty... I think deep down you are a truly good guy."

She smiled as he kissed her, Crinth receiving a message from an unknown frequency:

"I am so excited about the news! I will actually get to help you. I look forward to meeting you, expect me in a few minutes, and we can continue or new professional careers together."

Crinth smiled and gently held Okita from behind kissing her neck and ears softly. â??Well you flatter me too much my dear, I hardly am one of the most handsome but it pleases me that you think so.â? As his comm. System beep and he read the message he raised an eyebrow in puzzlement. â??What is this about?â? he moved it to where Okita could see the message also as he wrapped his arms back around her, â??Any idea?â?

Okita smiled and turned towards his communicator, then she frowned, "It wasn't from me... it seems that you have someone else planning to see you." Her eyes narrowed and she looked over at him, just then, there was a steady knock at the door.

He raised his hands defensively. â??I know nothing about this its all news to me. Until you came by and wanted to spend time with me I was going to be lonely tonight.â? As there was a knock on the door he slowly slipped his arms from around Okita and moved over to the door palming it open, â??Yes?â?

Crinth stood there in shock for a moment at her looks having to blink to break himself out enough to speak but only a moment passing which could easily be the shock of getting a new navigator. â??What? Iâ??m sorry there must be some mistake I have a navigator.â?

She chuckled, her voice was sweet and upbeat. Not too annoying either.

"Well... You are right about having a navigator. I am she." She lifted her arms and shoulders up slightly. "It's a pleasure to meet you. I was asked by the Fleet Commander to come here and meet you. I must say... you are just a few inches shorter than I expected." She chuckled quietly.

Okita was pissed off.

Crinth growled softly as he realized what the fleet commander was trying to pull. â??I see well I will speak to her about it later. It was a pleasure to have you stop by and thank you for informing me of the change. Now not meaning to be rude but I do have a guest over and she needs her hosts attention, so if you will excuse me.â?

"Ah. Certainly. Well... I'll have you know that I will and am very much looking forward to getting to know you well. You have excellent skills, and I am an excellent navigator. Together, we will get to the top of the Fleet's best, and earn ourselves a position in history."

She but peeked inside, Okita already getting her things together.

"Oh. I see. That kind of attention. Well, you are a fairly young man with no real direction in love or passion, I suppose you pick up what comes to you willingly. I am not familiar with this woman. Is she a pilot? Is she a navigator? No, navigators wouldn't dress like that."

Okita frowned and walked towards the door. "Crinth, you have no visitor. I'm going to my bedroom. Step aside navigator."

This new girl slowly stepped aside and allowed her to pass. "Please don't let me ruin your fun. I came to meet my pilot. I had no clue you two were planning on playing alone."

Okita glared at her as her hands balled into fists. "Don't get involved navigator. I'll punch holes in you."

"Oh... you can try. I already see that you're quite clumsy and uncapable. Don't make me demonstrate it now."

Okita frowned, and looked back at Crinth, starting to walk away, obviously furious.

Crinth glared at his new navigator making it abundantly clear that he was not happy. He reached out gently placing his hand on Okitaâ??s shoulder completely ignoring the other girl for now. â??Okita please, if you have to leave, please at least donâ??t leave mad at me I had no idea about this I was looking forward to a night with you when you showed up at my door.â? It seemed that this new navigator was trying to drive a wedge between him and his dear friend and he wasnâ??t going to let that happen.

Okita shrugged him off, "It's okay. You aren't my boyfriend or anything." She said, turning around and continuing to walk on. The young girl crossed her arms as Okita walked away, glancing over at him. "You must have done something terrible to upset her that badly. You are handsome, I imagine you've been with other girls and broke her heart..."

Crinth watched Okita walked away finally turning to look at the girl that claimed to be his new navigator. â??Yes I did it was called having another woman show up at my door unannounced.â? He paused looking at her before snapping his fingers, â??Oh wait thatâ??s not my fault because even I didnâ??t know about her showing up. Now what was your name again?â?

"I am your navigator. You can simply call me that... but if you must get detailed... my given name is Xenia (Zenia)." She put her shoulders against the wall. "She had no reason to leave. I only came in and spoke it you, what a jealous and paranoid skunk she is..."

Crinth shook his head slowly. â??Very well Navigator, I would prefer you not talk about my friends like that. And if there is nothing else it seems that my plans for the evening are now ruined so if you will excuse me I think I will take a shower and turn in.â? he turned and started to undo his uniform to head for the shower in his room.

"Friend huh? Let me guess, you two where going to sit together and play a video game tonight?" She smiled, watching him turn, "Hey! I wasn't finished talking yet... you shouldn't try to avoid me, we will have to get undeniably close if we are to ever become a dependable unit. So..." Her eyes rolled slightly, "What kind of things do you like to do on down times like these?"

The front of his uniform shirt was undone about half way when he realized she wasnâ??t going to leave. He sighed going to drop down into one of the arm chairs that sat across a small table from each other. â??I like to eat, sleep, take showers, and spend time with my friends whatever it may be they want to do is fine with me.â? He looked up into her face and had to admit she was very cute. â??Look Iâ??m sorry if it seems like I am trying to avoid you but you have to understand I was assigned a navigator after training and right after the first mission with her, she gets replaced? Its just a lot to take in, and such a short amount of time to do it in.â?

"No. No it's not. Actually that seems easy. It's not like you and she had a lot of history. From what I understand, you haven't even met her. It's obvious she didn't even like you." Her eyes narrowed. "I'll make sure to keep you alive. I don't care about records or my navigator's liscense. I care about keeping your life safe..." She glanced at his chest. "I can leave you alone if you please... I just wanted to know what you thought of being a part of the Commander's Elite. It's a big honor."

He shrugged looking up at her. she had a point that there was no history it just seemed so weird to him. shaking his head slowly he sighed. â??I guess it is but I have done nothing to deserve itâ?¦and Iâ??m sorry its just so much has happened today that I am being a very bad host. If you want to we can sit and talk since it seems that yours stuck with me.â?

"I don't mind being stuck with you for as long as needed, but you do look considerably tired. perhaps tomorrow I can show you were I work from, so that you get a feel of what it's like to be a navigator, and you can understand how I would feel if something was to happen to you. If not, I can just come see you tomorrow and we can do whatever you like. I don't think the gomers will be back for some time, and the Commander and her twins are preparing to speak to the Empirans you helped."

Back
Top Bottom