Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Navigator ((Atzura and Kolath))

Crinth lay in his bed looking up at the ceiling not sure what to think of Ada she just seemed so distant. He sighed shrugging before his mind turned to other things. He shut his eyes and began the one thing that set him apart for all of the other pilots. In his mind he could literally picture a dogfight and not just in the fantasy setting where he always one. He basically was flying both craft as though he was in a simulator and everything reacted like a real fighter, and so he was literally able to practice against himself which allowed him to always continue improving.

Ada went into her room and closed the door behind herself. "Hey Mai. How'd you like..." She heard a strange noise coming from the further end of the room. Was it, moaning? Impossible. There was just no way, was there? Ada slowly stepped towards the scrolling door, pulling it open just a crack. She couldn't belive it... Mia, a professional navigator, was screwing with her new pilot. Navigators are not supposed to meet with their pilots for many reasons, this being an obvious one. Most navigators are female. Ada watched her red-haired friend mounted on by a young attractive pilot. Ada couldn't deny his gorgeous body, but it was morally wrong... on the first day even!

She turned away and poured herself a bit of liquor into a glass. She wasn't jealous, of course not, she didn't know the pilot, but it was very hard to hang out like normal with people fucking just feet away. Her roomate was so loud too...

Crinth sighed having finished half a dozen dogfights and still not having been able to relax. He needed a drink and bad. Getting up he headed for the pilots club passing a few of the other pilots on the way. Most were chatting amongst themselves but he ran into one couple with the girl pressed back against the wall her leg wrapped around the guys legs clearly wanting something. He had to look again shocked as he saw one was a pilot but the girl had the insignia of a navigator. That was just wrong those two were going at it like horny dogs but his navigator wouldnâ??t even have a drink with him. he stormed off to the club and got a good stiff drink.

The bar was a nice place to go to let of steam, relax, or get drunk. Pilots usually made friends and enemies there, and navigators were rarely seen over there.

A wildly colorful woman was sitting at a stool, her clothing in vibrant colors, her hair also split into at least two different hues. She seemed to be having a decent time alone, listening to her music and having her drinks. She wasn't completely unknown to Crinth. She sticks out amongst the pilots for being one of the more ruthless ones. Her best style is head to head, and that makes her a very scary pilot, since many missions rely on stealth and patience." She wore strange eyes all over herself. There had to be some reason for it, but most didn't ask. She was also guilty of teasing her male companions with the undersides of her breasts being exposed most of the time.

"Hey Okita... is that going to be it for tonight?" Asked the bartender, a non-pilot who simply runs the bar and makes profit. He usually hooks the girls up. Especially if they visit his back room.

"No no, a couple more. I still have plenty of trouble to drown away." She said with a smile, the bartender shaking his head. "In a minute Okita."

Crinth barely noticed the girl as he walked in. Barely noticed meaning he only took a second look which was more then he gave anyone else. He honestly didnâ??t care about anyone there right now. He sat down sighed looking down at his hands before the bartender came up to him, â??What can I get you.â? Crinth shook his head finally looking up at the older man, â??Anything real and strong.â? The man nodded pouring him something which Crinth downed and motioned for another. The second one he took his time on drinking it slowly, â??Thanks.â? Crinth was not really in a talkative moodâ?¦yet.

The bartender also brought Okita a bit more liquor as she looked over at her new neighboor and spun on her stool. "Heeyyy... I think I know you. You're that boy... you did really well on the entrance examinations. You probably saw me too, I did pretty badly in the stealth run." She didn't know if he was listening, it didn't matter. She turned to take another long sip of her liquor.

He looked over at the woman and couldnâ??t help this time taking a long look over her body. â??That was me yes and Iâ??m sorry I didnâ??t notice you.â? He looked back into his drink for a moment, â??A pilot must remain focused whenever he is in the cockpit, if he does not it could cost not only his own life but also those of his wingmates.â? He turned to her smiling slyly, â??I never train it is always a life or death that is why I scored so high, but forgive me for not noticing such a beautiful woman when we were finished.â?

"Hard to miss me with these clothes and hair... but... if you say so..." She smiled, "What are you doing here all alone. Doesn't a pretty person like you have a pretty girl to play with your pretty body?" She said in a perverted tone. The girl's clearly had enough to drink for one night.

He laughed, â??That it is hard to miss you my dear.â? He took a drink looking her over again and enjoying the view totally. â??No, no girl pretty of otherwise. You know the old saying, the only woman that a pilot will ever have is his ship.â? He smiled raising his glass to her before downing the contents.

She laughed a little bit. "I like your mouth. It says pretty things. Hey, howcome you aren't trying to spend time with your navigator like most of the other guys? I met mine, she was a hottie, but I'm not into womens, you know... So I was like... let's find some cute boys, and she's like... Oh! I'm married. And I got sad and left." She scratched behind her ear. "Hey... you want to go somewhere? This place is getting crowded. I kinda want to hear your voice a little more."

He shrugged, â??I tried to get her to come and have a drink with me but she is the stiff collar type only worrying about the rules.â? He nodded standing and moving over offering his hand to her. â??Gladly miss? I donâ??t believe I caught your name.â? he waited more then willing to have such lovely female companionship this night.

She chuckled. "I'm not much into the hand holding business, but what the hell?" She said, standing up and taking his hand. "My name is Okita. Don't worry though... I'll make sure you don't forget it ever again... Care to show me where you rest?"

He led her out of the bar smiling at her. â??You mean my quarters?â? he couldnâ??t help but smirk feeling the alcohol starting to effect his judgment. â??What ever could you want to do there? I mean there is only my bed there and nothing fun to do unless you have something in mind?â?

"Oh, I can think of something fun. And tomorrow... I don't want you to be all like... Oh... I was drunk last night Okita... please forgive me! No no no, tomorrow you take it like a man. If you had fun, and want to have fun again, you reach me. If you hated it, don't talk to me anymore, but don't act like you never knew it happened, because, you know... AND I know, that we know, so now you know." She chuckled and followed him to his door, reaching for his arm several times moving to kiss by his cheeks and frisk him.

He smiled leaning against the door frame after it opened his arm slipping around her waist pulling her close and kissing her cheek in return. â??Donâ??t worry I wonâ??t use that excuse after all I am not drunk.â? His hand brushed over her arm as he looked into her eyes, â??Sure you want to? Donâ??t want you to regret it either dear Okita.â? He slipped a finger under her chin looking into her eyes waiting for her response.

"Yeah, of course! We just became pilots, I think that's reason enough to do this. Plus you're a good looking little man. I like good looking boys. This is going to be a fun time. Try not to think of it as anything more than that. At least not for now." She looked around just a moment to make sure that no one was there before she turned towards him and kissed his lips, her breath quite full of liquor.

He smiled his hand slipping around her waist as he kissed her back his breath not much better since he had downed a few at the bar. Pulling her into his room the door hissing closed he pressed the locking button to keep other people away very much like the do not disturb signs of years back. His free hand came up brushing along the underside of one of her breasts as he continued kissing her deeply.

Okita's tounge twirled in his mouth as the distance between them closed, she was making out with likely the cutest boy in the unit, and she had him all to herself, at least that night. Probably one of the most unique looking girls around, Okita felt a sudden rush when he reached for her breasts, the young pilot not wasting much time before getting to the point.

She allowed him access, partially because she was buzzed, mostly just because she wanted someone to sleep with.

Crinthâ??s hand pushed under her top to totally cup her breast he rubbed it softly as he slowly guided them into his room and toward the bed. He pulled her shit up enough to expose her breasts as his mouth left hers and started to kiss down her neck and throat. Crinth hadnâ??t been with a woman in a long time and he forgot how good it felt to touch and kiss them and wasnâ??t going to stop now no matter what.

"Oogh... God boy... your lips are cold..." She whispered, her eyes narrowing and slowly closing as he continued. "This is a little romantic for a sudden fuck..." Her body wasn't refusing his advancements at all. She wanted them, all over her, that's why she met with him. Now alone, in his cute room, she'd teach this young man what it is to please a woman, and be pleased if everything went smoothly. She wanted to reach down for his groin, but contained herself. She'd have to let him work himself into trouble.

He smiled moving down to lick one of her nipples. â??Would you prefer that I didnâ??t do this?â? he nipped at her nipple his teeth brushing against the sensitive nub growling a little. He smirked suddenly pushing her back onto the bed, â??Or would you prefer me to just ravage you right now without build up.â? He smirked kneeling over her legs on the bed his hands pinning hers over her head.

She was a bit surprised, and then her eyes narrowed slightly, "Do what you want honey, that's why we're here..." She was in a pretty vulnerable position. He had her pinned down and it was making her excited. She wondered what he'd do, just move in to screw her, force himself in her mouth, or maybe something else. She didn't care much as long as someone was feeling good. She didn't know if she'd get the chance to be with him again.

He stripped her top off rubbing her breasts leaning down to lick at her nipples a little. Taking one into his mouth his hand slipped down between her legs and started to rub lightly at her panties. He growled softly before he dropped down between her legs his head right near her pussy as his fingers rubbed at her panties trying to make them wet with her juices.

Okita's tongue licked over her lips as he descended down. "Hey... what are you doing down there...?" She asked quietly, her legs spreading slowly as he excitement continued to build. She was already wet and was only becoming more turned on now.

He leaned in licking once over her whole pussy before he moved up and took her clit in his mouth sucking at it lightly his fingers pushing into her hot wet pussy thrusting it slowly in and out of her. â??Mmmm you taste so good.â? He slurped loudly at her pussy licking up her wetness before returning to her clit working that hard.

Back
Top Bottom