Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

-The Ways of Anjeru-(Official Request Thread)~Update~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anjeru

Pulsar
Hi there! Welcome to my official request thread! Before now, I've mainly posted when a certain urge for a certain type of roleplay struck me. Or, I've sought out roleplays through PM's. However, I decided it's time for an official request thread so I have something to link people to when they ask what I play.

When I orginally joined, I had stated that I did not play pure smut, but when thinking about it, I decided there could be exceptions. Just don't know for what yet, because I prefer story based plot roleplays, more than I do just pure smut. I am a writer and artist at heart, so I love story depth, character devolpment, and plot.

*Nods*

I am a semi-literate to advanced-literate roleplayer. I require puncuation to be used and your best attempt at proper spelling(I mess up sometimes too).

I post anywhere from 3-6 paragraphs for an opening post, and my base posts are at least 1 paragraph, and can get up to 3 or 4 in length.

I generally only play via Threads, but have been known to occassionally(so far just one), play over PM's.

I am generally pretty quick to reply, but try to remember that I am human as well. I will get writer's block from time to time, so just be patient with me if I am taking a little while to post a reply.

One thing real quick also, I do roleplay both female and male characters.

Anywho- onto other things.

Things I WON'T do:
Anal
Scat
Beastiality
Futa
Mutilation
Death
Torture
Self-mutilation
Toys
Urine
Enima
Water Sports
Strap-ons
Etc...

Pretty much anything that's...way out there, I won't do. Just a heads up.

Original's I could do:
Studentxteacher
Vampirexhuman
Humanxneko
Vampirexsuccubi
Elfxhuman
Nekoxneko
Inuxneko
Inuxinu
Rockstarxfan
Masterxmaid
Ownerxpet(no, not an actual animal)
Soldierxcivilian
Soldierxenemy
Soldierxweapon enhanced spy
Vampirexdemon
Demonxvampire
Warriorxpriestess
Incubusxhuman
Succubixneko
Succubixhuman
Succubixinu
Incubusxneko
Incubusxinu
Masterxslave
Mistressxslave
Etc...

There could be plenty more possibilities, just hit me up with your idea and we will see what we can work out.

Games I could roleplay:
FF4
FF7
FF8
FF9
FF10
FF10-2
FF11
FF12
FF7 Crisis Core
FF Tactics
Legend of Dragoon
Legend of Legaia
Resident Evil
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 3
Resident Evil 4
Resident Evil 5
Parasite Eve
Parasite Eve 2
Valkyrie Profile Lenneth
Valkyrie Profile 2 Silmeria
Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume
Magnacarta
Devil May Cry
Devil May Cry 2
Devil May Cry 3
Devil May Cry 4
Chrono Trigger
Chrono Cross
Star Ocean 2
Star Ocean 3: Till the End of Time
Star Ocean 4: The Last Hope
Silent Hill
Silent Hill 2: Restless Dreams
Silent Hill 3
Silent Hill 4: The Room
Silent Hill Origins
Silent Hill 5: Homecoming
Left 4 Dead
Dead or Alive
Fatal Frame
Fatal Frame 2: Crimson Butterfly
Fatal Frame 3: The Tormented
Haunting Grounds
The Bouncer
.Hack
.Hack//G.U.
Harvest Moon

Didn't see what you're looking for? Ask and you may receive.

Manga/Anime I could do:
Kitchen Princess
Alice 19th
After School Nightmare
X-Day
Chobits
Confidental Confessions
DearS
Deathnote
Saikano
Naruto
Bleach
Shinobi Life
Gentleman's Alliance
Full Moon Wo Sagashite
Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni
Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni Kai
Vampire Knight
Princess Princess
Black Cat
Model
Fruits Basket
Wild Adaptor
Fushigi Yuugi
Fushigi Yuugi Genbu Kaiden
Absolute Boyfriend
Ceres Celestial Legends
Peach Girl
Gacha Gacha
Saiyuki
Revolutionary Girl Utena
Outlaw Star
Saber Marionette J
Sailor Moon
DragonBall
DragonBall Z
Kannazuki No Miko
Princess Tutu
X/1999
Vampire Game
Petshop of Horrors
Metamo Kiss
Ballad of a Shinigami: Momo, the Girl God of Death

Again, ask if you didn't see what you were looking for.

Books I could do:
J.R. Ward's - Black Dagger Brotherhood
Christine Feehan's - Carpathians
Christine Feehan's - Ghostwalkers
Sherrilyn Kenyon's - Dark Hunters

Movies I could do:
SAW
Repo! The Genetic Opera
Zombies(too many to name)
The Eye
The Eye 2
The Eye Infinity
The Grudge
The Grudge 2
The Grudge 3

The movie list kind of is what it is. I don't roleplay movies very often, because well, the movies are stories in themselves. It can be hard to elaborate on them at times. With this small list, it's more of the universe that the movies take place in.

Original Plots:

SilverLining
A young woman's life is drastically changed upon the night of her 18th birthday. Her family weaves a curse she cannot undo, forcing her into servitude and she must submit to her family's will. For three years, she has served her family as a politcal assassin, murdering anyone who stood to harm her family or became a nuisance to them. Eventually, a bounty of 50,000 was placed upon her head, but since nobody knew her identity, she was simply named as Silverlining - this name came into play because every weapon she used in her assassinations were black, outlined in silver.

The story starts with a young man tracking Silverlining to the town of Lamontis, where a politcally-influenced general is set to speak - a prime target for his bounty. The setting is in sort of an old Japan type, where towns and cities were merely villages and much of the country is still lush with wildlife and scenery. Silverlining is a ninja, so that sort of gives a clue to the setting type.

This idea derived from a story I'm writing and the relationship between the characters starts with hate and resentment, but eventually turns into something else. I'm seeking a literate partner for this plot, because it's one I've put a lot of thought into. 2-4 paragraph type of intro and at least 1 paragraph of 4-6 sentences for normal posts.

Onto other facts~
I am plenty okay with cross-overs! What do I mean?

Example: Cloud FF7 x Rikku FF10.

Depending on the series and idea, I may be okay with CanonxOC. Just, if I play a Canon for you, then expect to maybe play a Canon for me if I ever should desire it.

Lastly, if you wish to play only in the series' universe, with both of us playing OC's, that is okay too.

Re: -The Ways of Anjeru-(Official Request Thread)

The HumanxNeko looks interesting to me, or the NekoxNeko =D

I'm a semi-lit guy, 2-3 paragraphs mains posts, more if I'm into it. I'm a switch so I don't mind being either the sub or dom =D

Alright, sounds good.
PM me and we can discuss details. :)

Glad to see that I'm not the only fan of the Carpathian series <3

-Gasperous!-

Yay! A fellow Carpathian fan! <3

-hugs for you-

~Hugs back!~
I play male and female characters, and I understand that some people get weirded out by that. ~Shrugs a bit~ Which never made any sense to me since it's just roleplay and text, y'know? XD

Holy crap this is such a good list I'm not sure where to start! For anime I love Chobits and Dears. For games I love FF8, any Devil May Cry, .hack/GU, and Resident Evil 4. So with all that in mind pick a couple out and I'll happily roleplay them with you hope to hear back from you soon!

Erato: I'm not weirded out by that-i forgot to add that in the introduction post(I'll fix it soon), but I play male and female characters as well.
Doesn't bother me because really, all you're doing is writing a story with another person.
^_^

Dante: Wow, that makes 3 replies today alone! I never expected so many responses!
It makes me happy! : )

I'll PM you to discuss a possible RP.

Alright well I'm glad you're happy. Yeah I'll be waiting for the PM hope we can create some really good roleplays.

Master X slave?

tempted_kitsune said:
Hmm perhaps you would be intrested in a Succubixneko or Human pairing?

Quite exceptable to me, the succubixneko pairing seems interesting to me. Any preference in character and sex(male/female)?

I'm going to pop in here too.

You promised me a Vampire Knight RP T_T been looking forward to it too. Then again I probably should've held onto the ideas I had for it *laughs*. But we could use the setting and two OC's if you want.

I'd also be up for A Dark Hunters (Sherrilyn Kenyon, Woot.) RP.

Of possible a Warrior x Priestss original?

I'm just waiting for you to post ^__^ It's looking good so far =D

Eric: I've seen and read some of your posts, I can't really see myself roleplaying with you. Sorry. No offense intended, I promise.

Raiden: I know. I totally forgot among the flurries of activity. I'm sorry. Would you like to do one still? Perhaps the Warrior/priestess original?

*pokes* Dun forget me XP I feel like I've been waiting a while

I'd love to request a roleplay with you. A Masterxslave one could be fun. I'd ask to play the male if that is alright with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom