Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

White Wolfers unite!

The Broken Lunatic

Super-Earth
How many of you are familiar with White Wolf?

World of Darkness?

Vampire: The Masquerade?
Werewolf: Apocalypse?
Mage: The Ascension?
Hengeyokai: Eastern Changing Breeds?
Changeling: The Dreaming?

If you are familiar with any games under the White Wolf name, please post here and make yourself known. Also, include whatever games you are experienced with.

And, if you know anyone who is familiar with WoD, recruit them.​

I can give you a run down on experienced characters that I have on all three sides, in case you want to work certain aspects into the plot.
Just not in this thread...I think it spoils the fun to reveal what sort of characters I have up my sleeves.
=}​

I want everyone to know that I am ready to start when you are. If you give me the profiles for you characters, Broken, I will let you know what I think. I would like to have at least 6 people before we start.

Just saw the thread and I have Mage 2nd and 3rd Edition....nobody around here will play. PM ME!

I'm rather sad...it seems like Hunters are purposely getting left out everytime someone lists their games.
I'm a Camarillian Malk generally, when I'm not running HtR games or the like.

All I need is three more people!

And times when everyone is online.

And the IMs of my players so I can help them with profiles.

So much reading to do from all the lovely-lovely White Wolf players :] Mostly just posting so I don't forget this is here, but [blah blah, Werewolf stuff]. But, yes. I will read more of what has already been said at a later time, and likely find ways in which I have made myself a fool.

Three days later, reading is accomplished. For those of you coming as late into this as myself, only the last 2 pages are relevant anymore, since the OWoD is absolutely huge and everyone has their own views of it. My current thinking is that I'll just settle back on my heels again, but still keep an eye on here.

No activity in here for a while, huh? Did everyone lose interest? White Wolf has released some pretty good stuff lately, like Slasher and Geist, has anyone else checked those out? There's gotta be enough people to scrape together for a game of something. :shock:

I would totally be running right now. If I hadn't just goten a place to live. I can totally do it later at night but I don't think I will have too many people then.

I'm a White Wolf fan as well! Nice to see so many here.

I have some familiarity with all those games except Wraith, but the ones I'm most into would be:

Werewolf: The Apocalypse
Changeling: The Dreaming
Mage: The Ascension

The others I'm lukewarm to hostile on, admittedly. I'm also a fan of White Wolf's other lines, especially Exalted and Aberrant.

I like White Wolf, though I play both new and old world of darkness.

Geist - The Sin-Eaters ( I play my dearly beloved Shade)
VTM - Triemre or Gangarel, though all of them can be fun.
Contractor - The Searchers - ... I have not finished writing this set of rules yet... dammit.

Either way, I love world of darkness and white wolf.

I also play Hunter the Vigl, love Cherion Corp.

Back
Top Bottom