Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fangs on the Hunt (zero5906&FaithViper)

Lola walked slowly through the forest that she lived in, her blond and brown hair falling around her shoulders as she sniffed around and tried to find something to eat for the night. She had been abandoned when she was a baby and raised by wolf like she had been one of it's pups and so that's how she lived as if she was a wild animal, she could barly speak any english and she never wore any clothing, it was cold in the winter but it wasn't anything she couldn't take if her 'brothers' and 'sisters' could do it. Though Lola was getting a bit antsy and wanted to find one of the humans that she liked to play with sometimes and maybe even have a litter of her own and leave her 'mama's' den, though she knew that humans had always been a bit to picky when it came to being around a wild women, they always wanted to take her picture.

Ricky is an young vampire relatively but appearance age is of 22, vampires have been very rare and few of them. He wants to try to populate more of his kind, but doing it in secret so not world knows of existence of them yet.
Today in morning he is on the hunt in the woods for prey to feed on for blood, moving so silently and swiftly through the trees that it looks like he's teleporting.

Soon he stopped standing ontop of a branch in a tree sniffing air like a wolf and smelled the scent of a human nearby, he went further following the scent. Ricky found her but stayed his distance to observe her first and stalked her staying up in trees as he moved silently and swiftly.

Lola huffed as the rabbit that she had been tracking suddenly took off into it's burrow. "Fuck." She cursed softly before she started to walk off again, this time heading for the apple tree that she knew was near by since it seemed like the quickest way to get something to eat before she started to hunt again. She was sure that she could find something good to eat and that she could even show off to the rest of the pack if she was lucky enough to catch something like a deer...though those had always been rather had for her to catch since she wasn't as strong as the other wolves in her pack.

Ricky decides to get a closer look at the young naked female human, he jumps down and follows her silently moving quickly around the trees only 40 yards away from her. He wanted to make her give the feeling she was being followed and hunted to strike some fear, he has made his decision that he wants her to be his blood pet and the one to populate his kind til all female humans become breeding pets/slaves/blood pets and males get eradicated from earth.

Lola's head snapped up and she looked around wildly for anything for a moment or two, thinking that she had heard something, but slowly shook it off once she got to the apple tree and picked a piece of the shinning red fruit. She took a couple of moments to grab some of the nice freash fruit before eating it and walking off to go and find something with meat on it to eat, she couldn't help but to feel like someone was following her though and it made her growl in anger, how dare someone hunt her as if she where the prey, she was never the prey, she was always the hunter!

Ricky decided to play with her a little, he dashes right behind her and lightly taps her shoulder and vanishes before she would catch a glimpse of him.
He went back up into the trees and see how she will react and behave as if she was entertainment for him.

Lola growled loudly and spun around when she was tapped, ready to attack the human who was pissing her off, only to run into nothing. "What the hell?" She asked with a small hiss as she started to look around more, sniffing at the air before she threw one of her apples at the spot that someone may have been. "Come out now!" She snapped, she wasn't going to just let someone toy with her like this, she was a hunter damn it!

Ricky had his entertainment for now, he jumped into an instant pouncing onto the human female to the ground and pinned her down with not letting her budge one inch and looked into her eyes with his hazel eyes deeply. "Hi." he winks at her, he looks down along her body up and down judging how healthy she is. "I'll reveal who I am soon enough but I have a request and a proposition for you."

Lola let out a scream when she was tackled to the ground and tried to struggle as she growled at the vampire above her, but then she spoke she stopped moving and blinked a few times. "Oh....what do you want?" She asked as she glared up into his hazel eyes.

Ricky sits down on her lap as he keeps her pinned down and begins to speak. "Well I've noticed that you're wild girl and living the hard way I'm sure you are looking for a male to mate with, so I'm offering I can take you home and take care of you and be your mate. That's the proposistion, my request to you is that you belong to me only, help me populate my kind, and I'll mention other part later after you accept it and show me your loyalty to me and keep my kind in secret." He whispers into her ear quietly, "I'm a vampire, I don't know if you heard of us but we are very rare and spread out among the earth. I need someone I can trust and obviously a female"

He smiles looking down at her beautiful healthy body, he rubs his cold hands over her body up and down. He gets off of her slowly and stands up as awaiting her answer, knowing she has nowhere to go and too good of an offer to deny.

Lola listens closely to what he has to say and thinks it over in her head. "Mama told me about your kind...she said that you are more trust worthy then the humans." She said with a soft shiver of pleasure before she rolled over and sat herself back on her heels to think. "Hmmm...I was hoping to move out of Mama's den before she has her next litter." She said, that and something about the vampires touch had nearly drove her crazy and he did seem like he would make a good mate that would be able to protect their pack. "Alright, I'll be yout mate." She said as she held out one of her hands so he could help her up to her feet.

Ricky nodded and smiled wide. "Good to hear, I hope you're a fan of the dark because I'm night walker mostly even though I can walk in sun, Just need to feed more often to help retain any minor damage to me." Ricky did more than help her get up on her feet, he picked her up in bridal style and dashes off to his place which is a old style gothic building that looks like it's abandoned to the outside. He opens the door while still holding Lola in his arms still, he goes inside and shows her all the rooms then takes her to his bedroom with thick window blinds covering the windows not letting the sun in and sets her on the bed while in the dark with a dim light coming from slits of the blinds. "How are you goingto show me your loyalty to me before we actually begin to mate?"

Lola held onto her new mate as he showed her around her new home. "I've never lived indoors before." She said as she was placed on the bed and she shifted around slightly, moving to sit on her knees. "How would you like me to prove to you that I'm loyal?" She asked as she tilted her head to the side sligtly. "I never told you my name...I'm Lola, who are you?" She asked, feeling odd not knowing the name of the male who was to be her mate.

"Well for one thing, you can wear a collar with tags showing I own you and details of what you do for me and speak only to me unless granted permission by me. Also another request I need of you, is giving yourself to me as my blood pet meaning I can feed from you anytime and anywhere for blood. I am Ricky, nice to meet you Lola. My Pleasure."

Ricky tackle hugs Lola down on the bed and began taking off his clothes til nothing left, he kisses her on lips deeply as caressing her naked body all over with his cold vampire hands from her thick thighs all way up to her cheeks. His member and balls were hanging in full view to her eyes, his member slowly getting hard.

Back
Top Bottom