You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Current time: 11-20-2017, 08:53 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

If you're going to hide this ad box, please support us on Patreon so that I can keep this place running. Thank you.

In the King's service (wolvenrogue and nightsorceress)
09-12-2011, 07:24 PM
RE: In the King's service (wolvenrogue and nightsorceress)
The seamstress came in and Robert took Aurora's hand and the stood. The seamstress, bowed deeply first to the king, and then to Aurora. and then addressing the king, she said "how may I help you Sire?" "Have you ever seen so beautiful a princess?"he asked. "Why no! sire" she answered. "It shall be your privelige to produce an entire wardrobe for her in the next week. You shall spare no effort or expense. I expect you to dress her to match her incomparible beauty! Do you understand?" She bowed deeply several times to the king and said "Certainly Sire, it shall be done as you have commanded." " she will stand now for your fitting. I will wait and read by the fire." The king kissed Aurora's hand and turned and sat in his chair by the fire picking up a book. The seamstress lead Aurora to a small stool in the middle of the room and had her stand upon it, and went to work.
Forever a Romantic, Sex is the Spice of Romance, not the other way around!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: In the King's service (wolvenrogue and nightsorceress) - wolvenrogue - 09-12-2011 07:24 PM