Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Epidemic - Not Your Typical Vampire RP

Lila Lupin

Star
EPIDEMIC​

Maria was a peaceful planet with beautiful forests, great oceans, and kind people. The people of Maria are a religious people and when each person reaches the age of 13, when they hit puberty they are given a weapon with a blade. They are then taught how to use this weapon so that they may defend themselves and their family. Then twenty years ago in the country of Axisim some strange people came to the planet. They called themselves Lasharians. They were pale, greatly disliked sunlight, and had striking lavender eyes. They were a beautiful people, but they did not eat food as the Marians did, instead they drank blood. When there great secret was revealed people became afraid. Many people tried to kill them, but nothing worked, except for fire, and literally taking off their heads.

The group that had been made of twenty people was reduced to only 6 now. Three women and three men. It was at this time that their biggest secret was revealed. They had the ability to turn Marians into their kind by draining them to a point close to death and then feeding them their blood, but this was not the only way. They carried some sort of contagious virus that eventually produce the same effect as turning. If their bodily fluids, such as spit, blood, etc., made it into your body or stayed on your body without being purged by fire, then your body would begin to change. You would become like the infected, and would be fully turned within a week.

This epidemic took Maria by storm, and now the Marians are an endangered species. There are only 50,000 Marians left, and the majority of that is children. There have been Marian doctors that have managed to avoid the infection and are searching for a cure. They came across a discovery that children seem to be immune to catching the disease. This also holds true for anyone that was fed off of by an infected person when they were a child. They are only able to be turned by being drained and then force fed some of an infected persons blood. Emi Ganstein is one of these doctors.

Her brother Darron Ganstein is a researcher on the disease. He learned that when an infected person is turned a cross is made and their name is written on the cross in their blood. If the cross is burned with their weapon having been stuck in the left side of the cross, or the honor side, by the infected person then even if they have been killed by the Lasharian council, made up of the six original Lasharians, then they will turn back to a Marian and be given a second chance at life. If their weapon is in the right side, or has not been placed in the cross at all then they will die a horrible death.

Darron and Emi, along with a group of refugees are now traveling the planet and burning all the crosses they can find in an attempt to purge the world of this horrible disease. Let us pray, for their sake, that they can accomplish their goal before it is too late.

PROFILE LAYOUT​

Name~
Age~
Gender~
Race~ [Infected/Lasharian, or Refugee/Marian]
Alliance~
Weapon~ [must have some sort of blade on it. IF YOU HAVE BEEN EXCEPTED AS A MEMBER OF THE LASHARIAN COUNCIL THEN YOU DO NOT HAVE TO HAVE A BLADED WEAPON. ONLY 6 CHARACTER'S QUALIFY FOR THIS EXEMPTION.]
Occupation~
Personality~
Bio~

Here is the link to the Profile Thread and rp thread.

I honestly want serious rpers in this. I don't want some crap like people saying they wanna join and then dropping out

Ok, I'm definitely interested in this idea....a question if I choose a Marian...will I have to be a child? and if I choose the Lasharian will I automatically be an enemy?

absolutely not. Marian characters can be adults, and you aren't necessarily the enemy if you're Lasharian, but you might be viewed as one by some of the Marians

Karameida said:
Ok, I'm definitely interested in this idea....a question if I choose a Marian...will I have to be a child? and if I choose the Lasharian will I automatically be an enemy?
I'm glad to have someoneelse that's interested in this rp

Back
Top Bottom