Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Ending (Thoughts and Critiques)

Hahvoc The Decepticon

Singularity
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=223

That's the link to my story in the story sections. I was wondering what people think of it and what I should change/direction people might want the story to go in. I obviously have my own ideas, just want some feedback on it.

Thanks!

You win right off the bat with me. Your story, The Ending, is readable. What I mean is that if I was reading this in a book that I purchased or checked out, I wouldn’t be thrown. Your dialogue is especially nice in the back and forth. You have a strong plot angle and I got it. Overall, this is a good read. I thought the first part of Chapter One, before Israfel physically enters the scene, where Vax was just waking up was stronger than the second half. It doesn’t mean I didn’t enjoy the second half of Chapter One, I just wasn’t totally sold on the introduction of these two to each other, the way they interacted, but I still was drawn into enough to keep reading and wondering where this would go. As to where the story should go next, I don’t know, but honestly, that is what kept me reading. The desire to know more. Is Israfel visible to everyone? Does everyone see her as an “alien eyed” creature? I would probably like to learn more about Vax and who he is.

Back
Top Bottom