Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tei's Yuri thread! ~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minatei

Super-Earth
So this is my first and likely main request thread. Since I'm not asking for any RP in specific. You can call me Tei, Mina or even my real name if you know it. XD

---

Please remember we aren't trying to win a writing award. This is for our own pleasure and should do enough to enjoy it, not force ourselves to write novel-sized replies like that matters. Also, I like a conversation too; I like to have friends even in a place like this, though it isn't necessary.
Please read the following, I'm sure it won't take you long at all!
So here are some things to know about me and things I would like in my partner (the list also includes my personal likes):

1- First of all what I'm looking for is a lesbian RP. I'm also interested in hermaphrodites/futanari if you are too, but other than those two, I'm not looking for right now.

2. I can write anything from 2 lines to 5 paragraphs, depending on what my partner is looking for. Although my usual writing is 1 or 2 paragraphs (For third person, that is). I write quite fluently too and I don't need my partner to be a genious story teller, but just something decent at least. My favorite roleplaying ways are first and third person. I usually do third person when I'm using a made-up character and in PMs, and do first person (with ** to represent actions. Cybersex, in other words) if we're using ourselves as "characters" and in IM. Also, I'm more of a roleplayer that comes up with ideas as I write, not a big plot-definer. Oh and please do tell me if you want to do a short-term or long-term Roleplay. I can do both. :)

3. Please be sure to check my F-list in my signature. It's only a single click away. It has a list of the things I don't like and those I like.
The ones in my "favorite" are just that, my favorite. But you aren't required to include them into the RP if you don't like them.
The ones in "yes" are the things I'll also be gladly willing to do. So include yes and favorite in the same cathegory.
For "maybe" and "no" you might as well include them in the same cathegory. It's a low chance that I will agree to do the things in maybe (but still possible), and very likely to never agree the ones in no.

4. Also related to my F-list, check the info on that character. Those are my exact real life likes and body statistics that are listed in the info tab. With the exception that IRL, my eyes are brown and my hair is black. If you want to use our real selves (me x you/another character) as characters, then please be sure to like/be okay with very big breasts (42G), if not, then please don't comment on them, because that is just my breast size. I don't know you, but I don't like having my body being called "unnatractive". :/ If we're using made-up characters then you don't have to take that into account. Do tell me if you would want to use a made-up character or one based on me!

5. I like any kind of roleplay. It can either be story-driven or sex-driven or a mix of both. I don't mind. Be sure to check my F-list for the kind of things "I'm into", and the ones I dislike too. Also, the RP can either be short or long as much as you wish.

6. I prefer sweet stuff! I can also RP a sort of "very kinky and rough" (as long as it's not TOO rough) relation but I prefer to play something more sweet or romantic. I'm not usually the one that starts things out, but I could if you wanted me to. Of course, I also like that sweet relation to have a certain degree of kinkyness. Like dirty talk during sex for example.

7. No leaving RPs just hanging please! If you don't want to keep going with an RP with me for whatever reason, just please say so, even say if you're just going to halt it for a bit (if you're not going to stop it completely and simply won't be able to reply for some days). I really would hate to have hanging RPs without even an advice that you don't want to keep going. You could even come up with a made-up excuse if you want. The point is to just tell me you don't want to keep going, I understand.

8. A sort of note, don't be afraid to ask for anything you might be interested in. I will hear you out. For example, double hermaphrodite/futanari, squirting strap-ons... I'm okay with all of those things and even more. As long as it's not in my "NO" list (in my F-List) then I might be willing to do it. Communication is important, remember.
I would appreciate just chatting too. We could just get to know each other and be friends too after all. Friends can be made anywhere, whether we RP or not, remember. :)

---

So those are the main points. Besides that, feel free to post and ask for anything you might want to know or might be interested in suggesting. I'm a friendly person so no worries!

I don't have any in specific. But I'm actually rather good at coming up with a plot from knowing what my partner's favorite likes are. If you're okay with that and are still interested then tell me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom