Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

So... I Saw Narpy Today

He says "hi." And sorry about letting DRP down. Apparently he got really fucking busy or something. Didn't talk much, but I have his new number. Told me to get a hold of him sometime. I'm pretty sure he was drunk, though... He reaked of alcohol and had a girl supporting him when I saw him.

I dunno. He lives in the same apartment complex as me. I'll get a hold of him sometime and see if he's interested. I am just kinda curious as to what he's been up to other than drinking. He disappeared fucking quick.

T'would be interesting to see him again, given his habit of dramatically changing wherever he goes...

I wonder if he'd come back a savior or troll?

Narpy launched a script kiddie attack on our server over the whole debacle. It was amusing.

Rawrr, MirMir and PK! <3

I was browsing, saw the word Narpy, and immediately had some aftertaste of nostalgia. Or maybe it was the Micky D's I had for breakfast, who really knows.

grumplestilskein said:
Rawrr, MirMir and PK! <3

I was browsing, saw the word Narpy, and immediately had some aftertaste of nostalgia. Or maybe it was the Micky D's I had for breakfast, who really knows.

SPEAKING OF PEOPLE I'D LIKE TO GET BACK IN CONTACT WITH <3​

This is interesting. Narpy was more of a help than a hinder, right?

Didn't he do coding and stuff for DRP?

Narpy was the bomb. Also he did do like... all the programming for DRP (as far as I'm aware). He did a damn good job at it to (when he had the time to get to it D=)

Back
Top Bottom