Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Young Homeless Woman gets a new life (Ryanmo97 and candi613)

Ryanmo97

Pulsar
Ryan Morris
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 195 lbs.
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Body Type: Athletic.

Ryan Morris was a very successful business man. At the age of 35, he was the owner of a very successful public relations firm. He had a beautiful 10 year old daughter, Gwenevere. Life couldn't seem to be better. But, there was one thing missing, Ryan's wife, Annabelle. She was killed in a car accident 5 years ago. It was hard but Ryan was able to raise Gwenevere and work at the same time.

It was tradition for the two of them to spend the summer at their cabin up north. It was June 15th and they were about halfway to the cabin when they deiced to stop for something to eat. They stopped at a roadside dinner and was surprised to find it not very busy. There was just a few people. Ryan was wearing blue polo shirt, blue jeans and sneakers. Gwenevere was wearing a black Miley Cyrus tour t-shirt, a denim skirt, pink leggings and pair of Mary Jane sneakers. When they were seated they started to look over the menu.

Naida Johnston
Weight:130
Height:5'2
Hair:Black
Eyes:Brown

Things just kept going from bad to worst for Naida lately. First she loses her mom to her long fight with cancer. Then her ex boyfriends tells her that he's leaving her and had left her with a mountain of debt. Then her company was brought out and downsized. A lot of happend to her just six months, and she didn't think it could get any worst. But she was wrong, she couldn't afford to pay her rent anymore thanks to her ex dipping into her savings.

She had been living in a hotel room and what little money she had was running out. She lucked up and found this place was willing to hire her. But it turned out that owner was a total ass and just wanted to feel her up every chance he got. And as much as it made her stomach churn she was stuck. She needed every crumby tip she got. So after his finally pried his hands off her ass, she went to check on the floor.

She saw a man and his young daugther. "Hi I'm Naida and I will be your server. What could can get for you guys?" She asked giving them both a smile. She hoped that her stress didn't show in her eyes. "A Miley fan? Party in the USA is my jam." She smiled at the young girl and then looked to her father. "Would you like to hear about today's special?"

Ryan smiled at young woman. "No thank you... I think we are ready to order... I'll have a BLT, fries and a Coke and she'll have Chicken Strips, fries and a Coke." The young woman wrote down their order and got them their Cokes. Ryan and Gwen were having a good time talking while they were waiting for their food. All of the sudden Ryan heard some screams and other noises coming from the kitchen. Ryan and Gwen were the only ones in the diner right then, "Stay here, Gwen..." Said Ryan as he got up and headed toward the kitchen to see what was going on.

"Get off me you digusting pig!" Naida was trap in a corner trying to push the much larger man off of her. "I won't take you touching me another minute I quit." She tried to shove him off. She was shocked to see the man from the table coming to her defense. He pulled the man off of her and she ran out the kitchen. She didn't know where she was going just that she couldn't be inside that diner for another minute. Her tears flowing down her cheek as she tried to catch her breath. Then it occured that she should at least thank the stranger for helping her.

Ryan looked in the kitchen and he saw a big man force Naida into a corner. He was trying to touch her. Ryan ran into the kitchen and pulled the big man off of her, allowing Naida to escape. Ryan then punched the man in the jaw and the big man fell to the ground in a heap. Ryan looked at the woman, "Are you OK?" Then he looked at the guy on the floor... "We better get out of here..." Ryan got Gwen and the three of them got in Ryan's SUV and drove away from the diner. As they pulled out of the parking lot, Ryan said to Nadia, "Do I need to take you to the hospital?"

"Oh no I'm fine really, you've done more than enough thank you." Her tears had stopped but that didn't mean that the stress had left her eyes. "I'm so sorry you and your daughter had to see that." Her attention went to his daughter, "Are you ok sweetheart? I didn't mean to scare you like that. I'm sorry." The last thing she wanted to do was drag strangers into her mess. "Uh you can just drop me off." She wasn't used to depending on others. And she wasn't about to depend on this stranger and worry his family. "I'm staying at that hotel right there." She pointed to the run down flea bag motel. She didn't say that she was proud to be there. But still it was somewhere kinda safe.

"I'm OK," said Gwen.

Ryan looked at saw the hotel she was staying at. He just didn't feel right just leaving her there. This woman was in a tough spot and something was telling him, 'You have to help her, Ryan...' He wasn't sure but it sounded like his late wife's voice. He looked at the hotel, he looked at Naida, then he looked at Gwen. He looked back at Naida and said, "No... I don't think so... I just saved you from one dangerous situation and this looks like another one... If you need a job, I might be able to help you out. You see, I've been looking for a nanny/houskeeper for some time. It's been just me and Gwenevere for the last couple of years and I need someone to help take care of the house and Gwen. What do you say?"

"What?" She asked completely shocked that he would offer something like that. She didn't know the first thing about taking care of a child. And she already knew that she couldn't be a bother on them. She could already see Gwen's eyes light up at the idea. Damn couldn't say no to something like that. "Uh I have to say I don't know anything about kids. But I can clean and cook. If it's ok with Gwen than I will." She wanted to know that she wasn't misunderstading the look in her eye. But he was already pulling into the parking lot for her to get her things. She looked at both of them and for the first time in a long time she smiled. "Well my name is Naida Johnston and I guess I will be hanging around for awhile." She slipped out of the car and gathered her things. She didn't have much since she had to walk around. Just two suitcases was all she had left in life.

Ryan was fine with the fact that she didn't know anything about kids. He could tell it was fine with Gwen, so he pulled into the parking lot. "Nice to meet you, Nadia," said Ryan, "I'm Ryan Morris and this is my 10 year old daughter Gwenevere... but we all just call her Gwen..." Ryan wanted to go help Nadia gather her stuff but he had the feeling he should stay with the car and Gwen. When Nadia came back with her things, Ryan had her put them in the back seat. Then they pulled out of the parking lot and starting driving north, "Just so you know... Gwen and I are heading up to our cabin in the woods to spend a week in the woods... If you need to get anything we'll be stopping at a Walmart before to long..."

It had been weeks since was able to do her shopping. Not that she had room to carry much. But she wanted to get a few things. "Great there are a few things that I need." She wondered if she should allow herself to get mixed up with these people. She didn't want her bad luck rubbing off on them too. She figured that she would give them some info for about herself. "Well I'm 24 and born and raised in Chicago. I just lost my mom to cancer about six months ago. She was strong and fought it off for a long time." She didn't sound sad infact she drew strength for the fact that mom had faced it head on. It gave her hope that she could pick up her life. "I'm the only child, and I love chocolate cake." She said figuring there really wasn't much else to say about herself at that moment. She did wonder why a man like him would help her the way he did.

Ryan listened to Naida's story, "I"m sorry for your loss," He said, "Well, I might as well tell you about us. I'm 35. Gwen is 10. I own a a very successful public relations firm. My wife, Gwen's mother, pass away 5 years ago in a car accident. It's been pretty much just me and Gwen for the last 5 years." He wasn't sure what it was but there was something about Naida that he liked. They traveled for a little while when they pulled into the Walmart parking lot and headed inside. "Feel free to get what ever you need, including clothes... I'm paying for everything call it an advance on your salary."

She wasn't all this kindness all at once. "Uh are you sure?" She asked grabbing them a cart. She was just going to use what little bit of money she had left. But before they could take about it more Gwen was already walking over towards the clothes and picking out things for the both of them. She didn't mind the young girl seemed to be eager to someone else to dress up with. Then they came to bathing suits and she let Gwen pick that out as well. She held up a really cute 2 pc bikini set was red with Hawaiian flowers on it. Naida wasn't sure about that, she didn't think that she should be dressed in something like around them. "Oh no Gwen honey put that back I can't wear something like around you and dad." Gwen just gave her puzzled look and tossed in cart. "Well nevermind I guess Gwen has spoken. Was there anything that you guys needed? So far everything in this cart is more me." Naida blushed wondering if she should decline and live off what she had.

Ryan smiled as Gwen picked out clothes for Naida. She never got really got to do that whit her mother. Ryan really like the bikini she picked put for Naida and couldn't wait to see her in it. "All we are here for is food. We are going to be at the cabin for a week so we need to stock up." Soon the three of them were on their way back out to the car, with a cart full of food and other times.

For the rest of Naida filled them in about her life. Nothing that was to personal or grown up for Gwen. She spoke about her love for baking. And the girls had made plans to make a cake together for dessert. When they got the cabin Naida was a bit taken back. She pictured some rustic log cabin, this looked like a surburban house built in the woods. She was city girl all her life so seeing a house like this was a surprise. "Wow this just somewhere you visit? I could live in this place." She said with a smile on her face. It was beautiful and well kept. "I hope you guys are going to give me the tour around this place. I'm sure I will be getting lost." She said getting out the suv and helping unload the bags. "Well since I ruined you lunch how about I make you guys some lunch?"

"Sounds good to me," Said Ryan when Nadia asked about making lunch he tossed her a set of keys, "The house key is the one with three holes at the top."

Naida unlocked the cabin door and she and Gwen walked in. The cabin wasn't very big but it was very cozy. There was a nice living room with a fire place and a nice flat screen TV on the wall. The living room transitioned into a kitchen/dinning area with some nice modern appliances. Gwen took Lucy down a hallway and showed Naida her room, the guest bedroom, the bathroom and finally the master suite. "What do you think, Naida?"

"Its very nice I'm glad I can hang out here with you guys." She walked into her room and plopped down on the plush bed. She hadn't been on something this soft in months. She just relaxed and then sat up. She went back into the kitchen and noticed that Ryan was putting things away. "What are you guys in the mood for?" She asked leaning over the counter. "This place is amazing. I really can't believe that you are willing to take me in like this. My luck hasn't been the greatest as of late." She said walking over to help him. "Are you sure that I can stay?"

"I Think we'd be fine with a couple of BLTs," said Ryan as he kept putting the food away. "I'm positive you can stay. Let me tell you something, Naida. When we pulled up in front of that motel. Something was telling me... 'Don't leave her here... Take her with you...' It sounded like my wife. Because, if she were still alive she would insist that I bring you with us."

"I doubt any woman would want other woman around her handsome husband. But it sounds like she was an amazing woman. I'm sorry you guys have to live without her." She said as she started to prep the sandwiches. "But I won't waste this chance to have people in my life. My ex took every dime I had after my mom die. I lost my job..everything just hit me at once. But I always knew that things would get better somehow." She started to slice the tomatoes and noticed that Gwen was watching her. "Maybe after we eat you guys can show me where the good fishing is. Its still early so we might get a bite or two."

Ryan nodded, "Annabelle was one of a kind... But she wouldn't care she would want to help you anyway she could... She would even give you the clothes off her back if you need them..."

Gwen smiled when Naida mentioned fishing, "I don't like baiting the hook but I love to fish, especially the eating part..."

Ryan laughed as he got out some paper plates, "Would you like something to drink?" Ryan got himself and Gwen each a Coke from the fridge.

"Yea a coke is fine with me too." She said softly her attention on the bacon. She wanted to make sure every one was on the same page about things. "Ok Gwen I know your dad has rules for you so what are they?" She asked her putting her trust in her to the tell her the truth. "And dad I know that you will have some rules so you can tell those as well." She didn't have any rules cause it wasn't her place to make any. She smiled at them both as she started to get their sandwiches together.

Gwen thought about what rules Naida needed to know about, "When school is in, I have to have my homework done before I watch TV or go online for non-school purposes. I have to be in bed on School nights by 9:00. Otherwise I can stay up until 11:00, unless I'm having a sleepover. I have to keep my room clean, set the table for dinner and put the dishes away."

When Gwen finished, he nodded, "Yep, that's all the major rules." Ryan got Naida a Coke and he opened a bag of potato chips.

"Well I'm sure that we can stick that." Naida said as she started to serve lunch. She sat down next to Gwen and looked over at Ryan. "So tell Ryan do you tend to work late at the office? Is there something I need to know about how you like the house maintained. I mean I don't want you to think I'm some kind of snob or anything. But feel free to go through my things you won't find much." She joked making fun of herself. "I mean I don't have a problem with cleaning your room. I just don't want you think that I would do something like that." She said taking a small bite of sandwich. She hadn't really been around a family before so she didn't know how to act just yet. "I'm kinda of a homebody anyway so you don't have to worry about me not being around for you guys." She took another small bite and had some chips.

Ryan started eating his lunch, "Well, I'm home every weeknight at 5. I don't work weekends. As far as the housework goes you do whatever you feel comfortable with and I'm comfortable with you cleaning my room. I'm very trust worthy..." Soon Lunch was over... "How about we all change and then we head down to the lake and see if we can get some fish for dinner?"

She turned slightly red, she would be seen in that bikini that Gwen picked out. She got up from the table and helped clear it. "I'll get changed and meet you guys back down here." She said smiling at them both, happy that Gewn seemed excited. When she got dressed she stared at herself in the mirror. It was alot more revealing then she thought it would be. The string bikini bottom really hugged the curve of her backside. While the top wasn't to small, it just pressed her breasts together. She would aleast cover it up with a wrap. She can down the stairs and held her wrap together for dear life. "You guys ready?" She asked she noticed that they were both staring at her. She saw Gwen had on a cute one piece and a pair of swimming shorts. The look on her made it seem that she thought that Naida didn't like her suit. She just smiled, and sighed. "I love your suit Gwen its so cute it kinda matches this." She opened up the wrap and showed it off. It was to late to cover back up so she just let it be open. That seemed to enough to make Gwen happy and they started towards the patio. She looked at Ryan and blushed. "I un hope that my suit doesn't offend you. I didn't that it was going to be so.." She didn't to say the word sexy. "I should stop letting Gwen pick my clothes." She joked instead and walked to the water's edge.

Ryan was wearing a t-shirt and swimming trunks and a cap. He was helping Gwen get the fishing stuff together. His jaw dropped when he saw Naida in her bikini. "Oh no... YOu look just fine..." he smiled, "Come on let's head down to the lake..." Soon they were down on the dock all three of them had lines in the water... Ryan took a deep breath... "Ah.. Smell that clean mountain air... If I could I would live up here..."

Back
Top Bottom