Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tattoos & piercings

Do you hve one?

• Yes

Votes: 19 47.5%
  • Not yet, but I want one or more

Votes: 13 32.5%
  • No, and won't be getting any

Votes: 8 20.0%

• Total voters

Nocturnal Pulse

Super-Earth
This is always one of my favorite subjects to talk about and I did not find a subject on it here so I deiced to make one.
So the question is do you have any, or want any, and if you don't like them please do not rant about how they are bad and stupid and ect.... I can assure you ll of who have/want them have herd all the things about how they are wrong, bad, or stupid. If you really want to rant about it you can go to the PvP and make a topic about it, just don't spam this thread with it please.

Okay As for my self I have My ears pierced, but I don't really count that as a pricing.

I have a tongue ring, no I am not gay or Bi. why? I just don't find men attractive is all. but I have no problems with those that are.
(be kind of odd to be on a site like this if I did...))

And I have one Tattoo as of now, but want to get more just have to figure out what. My Tattoo is the Japanese Kanji for Love here is a pic of it
Tatclose-1.jpg
Why such a close up you ask? simply I am sure no one wants to see my ugly self.

I get poked fun of a lot for it, probably would get less made fun of if I got Hate, but it s to stereotypical and over done the whole Love Hate thing. And when people start to make fun of me for it I just tell the, "I'm just a Love Machine."

So what do you got/want and if possible pictures would be nice to. Also fell free to comment about my Tattoo or pricing.

EDIT:
I just remembered I had thought of what my nest Tattoo was going to be, or rather were it was going to be. I plan to get my Wife's and my Daughters Birthdays Tattooed on my left wrist. Under were I were my watch as my job I need to keep them out our site to help me look more professional. probably something connecting the two as well.

EDIT 2:
Well I have deiced that I am going to get my nipples Pierced, just have to figure out when to to it now. Maybe when I get my wrist Tattoo.

Re: Tattoos & Pricings

It's "piercings," hon. But I think your tattoo is cute. And tongue rings are smexy. <.< I have three tattoos and 9 piercings-which are on my ears. :3​

--+Hahvoc Requiem+-- said:
It's "piercings," hon. But I think your tattoo is cute. And tongue rings are smexy. <.< I have three tattoos and 9 piercings-which are on my ears. :3​
Fixed, and thanks

and what are your Tattoos of? can we see any pics?

I don't have anything right now, although I was planning on getting my lip pierced. But sadly where I work we aren't allowed to have any facial piercings in while we're at work, so it would probably juts heal up. :l

But whenever I get fired or quit, I'm getting it done, along with some tattoos that I'm currently saving up for.
I want to get 3 star outlines on my wrist.
I want a zombie bite, with some torn flesh on my shoulder/neck area.

Your tattoo looked almost like those scar tattoos. I think those are just plain gross. D:

sorry if you think my tattoo is gross, but it's not a scar one, just normal done in red, thinking about having it outlined in black though

Oh no I wasn't saying your tattoo is gross. D:
I was saying I think scar tattoos are gross.

It's called scarification, and I think it's lovely, when done properly.

I have my tongue and my nipples pierced. No tattoos just yet, though I have plenty of ideas of what I want. I just need to find an artist that I adore, and scrounge up the money for it.

I might get my lip pierced, unsure yet. And I have pictures of my first two tattoos, but not of my third. Still haven't gotten the picture for it. >.>​

I've been throwing the idea back and forth about getting a tattoo of Haunter. I think it would be badass!

I thought so, well that's cool. but what will you do when no one remembers what a Pokemon is? I knew I got real big in to them when they first came out. did not lose interest until they started relishing more. the original 151 was plenty now hoe any are there like 500+?

Women tend to like my Tattoo, say it is cute or look nice. Men are the ones that try to give me a hard time about it. and I am not in to guys. Go figure women love my tongue ring and thing my Tattoos the sweetest thing ever.

But guys says I am gay because of that and I don't like to watch a bunch of big musicale bound men in tight pants tying to grab each others balls and get them on the ground (AKA Football), while standing around a bunch of half necked guys with crap panted on there chest and subatomic drinking beers to loosen me up.. Yeah and I'm the gay one...

I really don't care what other people think. If they like it, great! If not, fuck 'em. It's significant to me because Pokemon was my main childhood obsession, and that's never gonna change. ;-)

Meh, I know quite a few straight guys who have their tongue pierced. I don't see it as only a sexual thing. I'd assume it might even feel better for girls as well? I don't really know, I'm probably wrong.

This conversation has shifted to Pokemon. And is officially of interest to me.

I don't know if I'm just too far into seeing cursive brush stroke, but I cannot say that the very sharp, clean ji are all that attractive to me. They're too plain.

I currently only have my ears pierced. Two in each of my ear lobes. I've been thinking about a nose ring and a belly button ring, but I'm not sure yet. As far as tattoos go I want one or two. The one I want now is a butterfly. There's a long story about why I want a butterfly, but I will wait and tell you all about it when I post the picture of said tattoo.

IMG000138.jpg

Okay so the photo quality is really sucky, but try to imagine it not pixelated and maybe in different colors (any suggestions?)

So here is the story: When I was a kid I was really close to my great grandma. I had went to her 74th birthday party when I was 8. It was two weeks later when I woke up one morning and realized I was late for school. I ran up to my mother's room and asked her why she hadn't woken us up for school and that's when I noticed she was packing. I asked her why she was packing and she sat me down and proceded to tell me that my great grandma was in the hospital and that she was going to die. The packing and the 4 hour drive to the hospital is all a blur to me. The next thing I remember, I'm at the hospital and so many family members are there (she had 7 kids). The doctors and even some of my other family members weren't going to let me into the ICU to see her. I was only 8 and she was in really bad shape. Somehow I managed to get into her room. I saw my great grandma there on the hospital bed. Her feet were really swollen and there were all kinds of tubes around her face and down her throat. So many machines surrounded the bed it was hard for even an 8 year old girl to get close to her. When I finally did get close enough to touch her I told her how much I loved her and I told her goodbye. That's when my mom took me back to the waiting room. It was about 10 minutes later I think when my parents came back to the waiting room with the news that she had passed. I immediately started crying and my great aunt Jackie (who really i'snt much older than my parents, my great grandma had her kids over a long period of time) came over to me, got down on her knees in front of me and told me that my great grandma was a butterfly now. That everytime I saw one it was her watching me and looking over me. Now I'm almost 19 years old and I still think about my great grandma whenever I see butterflies. I still cry sometimes when I see them or hear the song they played for her grandchildren at her funeral. So that is why I want a butterfly tattoo....

that's a sad story, but it is a very sweet reason why you want to get it

For colors what bout purple were the red is and red were the gold is (looks good in my head at least)

I've wanted a tattoo for a while, but I've never settled on a design or where to get one. As for piercings, once I'm happier with how I look, I plan on getting three or four in each ear, as well as getting both nipples done.

Back
Top Bottom