You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Blue Moon Roleplaying Forums
Odd Question - Printable Version

+- Blue Moon Roleplaying Forums (https://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Out Of Character (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Odd Question (/showthread.php?tid=4979)

Pages: 1 2

Odd Question - TheDarkerMe - 01-16-2010 06:42 PM

So hair dye, it's fun right? But I'm a little on the confused side. I wanna try a new color, or at least redye my hair, I have a kind I like to use...

But seriously which should I do?
Red
Purple
Dark Blue
Green

I'm interested in trying to figure out what looks nice. Other suggestions are welcome! I'll be bleaching out my hair, to do it. :3

Re: Odd Question - Rubyliday - 01-16-2010 07:03 PM

Green kind of screams NO to me. Depending on the color. But its going to fade, a lot.

I honestly think the dark blue would look nice on you.

Whole head?

Re: Odd Question - Ilovegoatse - 01-16-2010 07:09 PM

In my opinion green barely looks good. Red can also be a bit overplayed when it comes to dying one's hair that colour.

Re: Odd Question - TheDarkerMe - 01-16-2010 07:21 PM

Ruby: Yeah whole head one color. Dark Blue you say? Well for green I was thinking a sorta emerald color, that looked almost black.

Goatse: Well I've had my hair red a few times... it's red right now, and looks really good.

Re: Odd Question - Rubyliday - 01-16-2010 07:23 PM

Do you bleach out all the color before you dye it?

Re: Odd Question - TheDarkerMe - 01-16-2010 07:33 PM

I only do one bleaching, then I throw in the dye. It gets some interesting effects, so I may end up with some dark purplish/bluish spots in my hair... XD I feel it makes interesting Highlights.

Re: Odd Question - Onica - 01-16-2010 11:21 PM

Green no...
Blue can some times fade to green so you need to watch out on that one.
Red will fade to pink before it comes out.
Purple I never tried.

Re: Odd Question - Hahvoc The Decepticon - 01-17-2010 02:17 AM

I suggest a purple and dark blue combo*

Re: Odd Question - TheDarkerMe - 01-17-2010 03:17 AM

Hmmm dye it purple first and add dark blue hints?

Re: Odd Question - Hahvoc The Decepticon - 01-17-2010 03:43 AM

Yes. :3

Re: Odd Question - TheDarkerMe - 01-17-2010 05:14 AM

As long as it doesn't fade, that could be really hot Hahvy! I'm guessin gyou want pictures first XP

Re: Odd Question - Kite Xiroh - 01-17-2010 05:20 AM

DYE IT WHITE. FOR GREAT JUSTICE.

Re: Odd Question - TheDarkerMe - 01-17-2010 05:37 AM

Not a chance in HELL. Sorry, white is not my color.

Re: Odd Question - Kite Xiroh - 01-17-2010 05:43 AM

White is definitely a hit-or-miss color in hair. When it works, it's fuckin' HAWT.

Re: Odd Question - TheDarkerMe - 01-17-2010 05:49 AM

Doesn't work with me. Tried it when I was 14.

Re: Odd Question - Kikora - 01-17-2010 04:08 PM

Purple... >.> Red is overdone, green looks terrible 90% of the time and blue...

*Twists hair*

Re: Odd Question - Hahvoc The Decepticon - 01-17-2010 04:22 PM

I would love pictures, TDM. :3 Just to give my absolute opinion~

Re: Odd Question - Kravin5150 - 01-17-2010 04:24 PM

Dark Blue, but then again i'm biased towards blue >.>

Re: Odd Question - AkumaTsuki - 01-18-2010 11:15 AM

I've seen purple with red chunky highlights that looked fantastic. Your facial structure could work with the color scheme, just make sure the red frames the face.

Re: Odd Question - My_Apocalypse_Pony - 01-19-2010 04:24 PM

I actually think a mahogany with a more purple tint would look really good on you, i know its not the crazy color that you want but i think you would look really good with it. If you added some Purple highlights or even red ones like Aku said it would look really cool. And i do not mean for this to be rude, but if you got your eyebrows thinned and shaped it would do a lot for you. While i am here, red lipstick isn't really your color, I am the same way, it clashes with your skin tone, maybe a darker red or pink would do look better.

Re: Odd Question - TheDarkerMe - 01-19-2010 06:02 PM

Hmmm thanks pony, I may do that, not exactly sure. As for other things... My eyebrows get left the way they are, cause I DON'T look better with really thin eyebrows... It's just something about the way I look...

Re: Odd Question - My_Apocalypse_Pony - 01-19-2010 06:10 PM

Well, you don't have to go thin, i have super thin eyebrows i didn't say go thin i said get them thinned out and shaped. there is a difference. I also think that choppy layers would look really good on you.

Re: Odd Question - TheDarkerMe - 01-19-2010 06:12 PM

I've kinda got a choppy look going, but the problem is I don't want my hair to get too short.

Re: Odd Question - My_Apocalypse_Pony - 01-19-2010 06:18 PM

That was my problem. Just tell them you don't want to loose the length. just whats nessicery for the cut. <!-- m --><a class="postlink" rel="nofollow" href="http://hairstyleschat.com/tag/age-group">http://hairstyleschat.com/tag/age-group</a><!-- m --> i thought that color scheme would be nice, and the cut is cute (even though it is emo/scene) but longer, of course.

Re: Odd Question - TheDarkerMe - 01-19-2010 09:26 PM

You're right that would look really good on me! And the darker hair scheme will go well with my Dark-Hunter Cosplay! XD