Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Paint My Heart

Leo smirked at him before pausing, seaming to recall they had been blown up. "oh son of a bitch your right... sex would hurt wouldn't it? maybe not int he pool but i can't get my wrap wet... shit." she complained sulking a little and shaking her head, "pain in the ass." she whined sulking at him before kissing him. "well lets go cuddle them, we haven't done that in a while."

Able giggled and snuggled the lion a little more before he leaped into the water again, holding onto the tigers as they ran and play, whooping and hollering happily as he played with the tigers, giggling as he ran his fingers along the fur of one of the soaking wet tigers giggling eagerly as Leo's phone went off, Leo's mother with the information that Elizabeth Able was at her door looking for her son, frantically. and completely terrified out of her poor half insane mind. still in her hospital gown having fled the hospital at the sight of her husband.

Leo snickered a little kissing her again."Yea, sex would really hurt right now...definately dizzying and not in a good way with a concussion."he mused smiling as he headed for his bedroom, undressing as he went. Between his beating and getting blown up, his back was a patchwork of healing and dark brusises. Sighing as he settled onto the bed, shaking his head."Just for this, i really should kill him.Chris really should die for keeping me from sex."He grumbled before phoning eiri, yes he knew it was lazy but he wasn't getting up.

Eiri sighed as he got off the phone with Able, leaving him with the tigers as he headed inside, opening the door as he looked at Elizabeth, his voice soft as he reached out to help her inside."Elizabeth?I'm Eiri. I'm the one that's been taking care of Able. Would you like to see him?"

she chuckled a little and shook her head a little. "no, not in a good way." she agreed smiling a little. "still, i bet i could ride you if i was careful enough." she teased smiling as he threatened Chris. "i really do intend on him dying, in the 'lectric chair or... other, means." she admitted with a smile as his phone rang, her head tilted. "was that about Able's mother?" she asked blinking in astonishment. "we should go meet her! she's probobly terrified...."

Elizabeth was beautiful, even when she looked like death himself had dragged her behind his horse. she was tall, and slender, far too thin from not eating enough. her eyes where that soft pale blue that you found on a robins egg, and her hair was so black you'd swear it was made of ink. her skin was pale though, a sickly pale and she had dark bags under her eyes, her lips so chapped they where white and bleeding in places. "Able? you know Able!?" she asked gripping his shirt, hope in her eyes. "he's alright?... i saw... him." him was spoken with such terror it was clear who she was talking about. she jumped wildly as Able's terrified Shriek filled the air, again, this one twice as terrified as when the Assassin had come, and the loud scream of rage from one Christopher Able, Elizabeth screaming in terror and running into the house to save her son, stumbling and collapsing, too exaughsted and too sickly to do much else as loud gunshots filled the air, a loud snarl, another scream, and silence...

when anyone walked out, they would see Able with terrified tears in hi eyes, the tigers and Lions mauling the dead body of Christopher, a gun in Able's hands and a single perfect bullet hole in Christopher head, the boy sobbing so hard he was hiccuping, his hands so tightly wrapped around the gun they where white, trembling violently his eyes wide, he'd shot his own father in the head with his fathers own gun... the boy was in shock, and they weren't going to get a word out of him for a good long while.

"Maybe. Or maybe you'll hurt us both."Hesaid smiling a little before sighing nodding a little as he looked at Ara."Yes. She's at the doors.And eiri's taking care of it. He'll be able to get her to be calm."He said pulling her down into kiss before sighing, knowing that he wouldn't do anything if he didn't see how the woman was."Come on.We'll go see her."Nearly falling over himself when he heard the gunshots, running for the backyard so quickly that he nearly broke his neck coming down the stairs.

"He's here. Able's here."He said picking her up, nearly dropping her when he heard the screams. Growling softly as he picked her up, pausing only long enough to put her in a chair by the door before running outside, staring at the sight. "Able?"He said slowly raising his hands as he stepped closer. "Able."He muttered reaching to take the gun for him, his stomach rolling as frost and merry settled on the ground next to the body, tongue licking the blood free, not eating yet but getting close."Come on.'he muttered leading able inside smiling slightly at elizabeth, not wanting either to see the tigers feeding. Urging them both into the living room as he heard leo cursing his way down the stairs, laughing softly as the mobster nearly fell down the stairs.

she chuckled a little and shook her head a little. "probobly." she agreed chuckling as she got slowly to her own feet, gasping at the gun shots, her eyes widening. "Able!" she knew that was the only reason why there would be gunshots. she followed Leo at a much more calm pace not about to fall down the stairs when she was pregnant. Elizabeth herself screamed as she was picked up, terrified but didn't try to fight him in the least as he set her in the chair. Able himself was pale, staring wide eyed at his fathers body as if he didn't quite beleive it was dead, his hands tightened on the gun when Eiri tried to take it away, and refused to release the gun, even though it was empty it was his only chance at survival if that body got back up and started after him again. he got to his feet very slowly, gun aimed for the body as he let Eiri lead him into the house, walking backwards, refusing to let his eyes leave the body until he was certain he was out of danger, swallowing thickly as he was led inside, his hands trembling violently as the tears began, flowing down his cheeks like waterfalls as he finally let someone take the gun away, Ara carefully taking it away from the boy as she gently kissed his forehead, comforting him as Elizabeth pulled Able into a tight hug. "oh thank the gods Able your alright." the woman sobbed, Able looking confused. "m...mom?" he asked softly, blinking at the woman slowly.

"is... is it... you?" "yes... oh yes Able it's me." she whispered, holding her son so tight. "oh Able i'm SO sorry..." she whispered. "i never should have let him do all those things to you..." "mom... it wasn't your fault..." Able protested softly. "he was hurting you too..." he muttered pressing his face into her shoulder, both of them hiding from the world. "he's dead..." "good." Elizabeth whispered. "now he can't hurt anyone ever again..." the woman hesitated. "i'm pregnant Able." she admitted softly. "your... going to have another sibling soon.. where is Cain? is he alright?" Able froze, shocked. his mother didn't know... no one had told her... oh god his mother didn't know how could he tell her!?

Eiri paled as he realized that Elizabeth didn't know. Looking at able he swallowed before walking over, crouching down in front of the woman, gently taking the woman's hands, "Elizabeth, your son is gone. Your husband killed him, the same day that Able ran away."He said taking the option away from able on how to tell her. Knowing that he had been unable to do so. Closing his eyes as he watched her, before swallowing hard."Able...you two need to lay down."He said already standing up, helping elizabeth up as the woman cried, picking her up. "Come able."He muttered helping the two upstairs. it scared him to see the two so upset and torn. Worried about the pregnant woman, knowing that he should call a doctor for them. But first, he would get them in bed.

Leo sighed softly looking at Ara as she joined him at the window, pushing her back a little to keep her from seeing what he was watching."You don't want to see this."He said before sighing."You know, I think it is perfect justice that Chris is getting eaten by the cats,but my neighbors might have a problem with it."He said before looking at her."Think they'd be pissed if I walked out there and tried to take the body?"

Able sniffled as he started to cry all over again as Elizabeth went tense her eyes widening. "he... he... he killed my little dancer?!" she demanded pale and in shock, Able wincing, he was the reason why Cain was dead. before he could tell his mother what had happened Eiri interrupted them and made them get to their feet and took them to bed, Eiri carrying his mother who was sobbing into her hands wildly as she was laid onto the bed Able crawling into her bed with her, snuggling into her, closing his eyes as he nuzzled her gently, comforting her as best as he could. "i'm sorry mommy." he whispered softly, swallowing thickly. "i'm so sorry..."

Ara blinked as she was pushed away, her head tilted a little. "i already called my FBI buddies, they'll get the body..." she promised calmly smiling a little. "it is perfect justice though, he killed his own son, and now his son has killed him." she admitted shaking her head. "i can't imagine the pain Able is going through... as terrified of his father he was... it was still his father... i think we'd better think about getting him into therapy..." she admitted glancing over at her lover as someone knocked on the door. "that will be the police here to get statements." she muttered turning away from the window and heading down to greet her freinds, helping them carefully remove the little bit of what remained of Christopher's body away from the tigers, explaining what happened while they did so. the police promising that it would be wrapped up and they'd never need to talk to either woman or boy. it was simply an unfortunate accident.

Eiri winced nodding a little."Yes.I am sorry Elizabeth."Eiri muttered settling them in bed as he watched the two, before moving to sit in the chair by the bed. A silent guard, but feeling awkward because he did not know how to make their pain any less. He just wanted to help them, needed to, and he was useless at handling the pain."Do you two want anything?"He asked after a few minutes, needing to do something. To help him.

"I'll see if I can get someone to come here. Able wont want to leave the house."He said turning his head to look at the scene before heading out after them, tilting his head as he grumbled, annoyed as the younger detectives flirted with his girlfriend."I have a tiger here...."He grumbled looking down at merry as she leaned against his leg, absently petting her head as ara helped them, annoyed that even with him standing there, ara was still pestered. But he was feeling bad enough, and injured enough that he wasn't even trying to protest her flirting.

Elizabeth whimpered as she snuggled into Able, holding her only son tightly, as if Christopher would rise from the dead and try to take him from her. Able hesitated at the question, swallowing thickly and then. "can i have some skittles?" he asked softly, hopefully. "i've always wanted to try Skittles..." he admitted swallowing thickly as Elizabeth stroked his hair and muttered soft whispered lullabies to him as she struggled not to fall asleep.

she nodded. "i was thinking... Elizabeth is going to need some real help too..." she admitted glancing at Leo. "but... i don't think Therapy will help her... do you think that maybe.. Eiri's mom could give her the help she needs?" she asked with a small grin. "i think they would get along very well don't you?" she asked grinning before calmly flirting with the policemen as she always did. it was more friendly than actual interest as most of the men where married, but it was comforting and she knew they wouldn't stress the dead body in the back yard, well... it used to be in the back yard, it was in the ambulance now. she watched the police leave and sighed a little. "the official story is that he fell into the Tiger pit." she admitted. "our names are never even going to come up, but i'm a little worried about the tigers, do you think they'll go mad now that they've tasted man flesh?" she asked smiling a little as she stroked Merry's forehead. "who's a very good tiger for eating all the evidence? who's a good tiger!" it was true, they had devoured every inch of the head, no trace of bullet or face. leaving the 'tiger ate the unconscious man' all too true as far as anyone was concerned.

"I'll go get some."Eiri said trotting off to find out if leo had them, intent on finding the skittles. After a trip out to the store, he returned with them."Here."he said looking like a puppy waiting for pets after doing something good.

Leo looked thoughtful before nodding."We'll ask.All gabrielle can do is say no, and I'm sure she wont."He said looking thoughtful before rolling his eyes. Ara knew it annoyed him,but he was willing to let the flirting go. At least for now."Good."He said before smirking,"Are you so sure that he was their first body?"He asked amused because while it worried him somewhat, it wasn't so bad. Considering they hadn't tried to eat them yet, and he knew like most cats. Humans were things that were humans until they were dead, and then they were just so much meat. It really took alot to actually make a man eating cat, and he as going to be careful to make sure the cats weren't showing any signs of being damaged by their feast.

by the time he got back, Able was sobbing into his mothers arms, explaining how Cain had died, just getting to the part where Christopher had been about to smash Able's fingers with a hammer for painting, when Cain had fought back against their father, fighting him. he explained how Christopher had slammed the boys head into the floor long after Cain had gone limp, and explained that Christopher had taken the body somewhere, he didn't know where. he blinked at the skittles and sniffled a little as he took the bag, Elizabeth gently rocking her son, promising Able that it was never his fault.

she giggled a little and shook her head. "i'm quite sure." she teased smirking at him. "you have that pre paranoia look you get right before one of the girls goes into labor. your waiting for them to get sick on his disgusting flesh." she admitted shaking her head a little. "i'm sure it will be fine." she agreed watching Eiri race around to find skittles before running up to give them to Able. "really... he should just fuck the kid... they'd both feel better for it." she admitted shaking her head. "shall we go and ask Gabriell together?" she asked smirking a little. "without telling Eiri of course, he'll protest."

Eiri sighed quietly as he settled on the bed next to them, closing his eeys as he wrapped his arms around them both."Shhh...its okay.I promise."He muttered closing his eyes, starting to drift off to sleep because ti had been such a long day.

"i do not."Leo grumbled wrinkling his nose,"i would never worry that much."He said before smiling snickering as merry did indeed look about ready to hack up a hairball.Smirking he nodded."yea, it would do him a world of good."He mused before nodding,"In the morning. Not now. Eiri'll be so busy with them tomorrow that he wont even notice that we're going out tomorrow."He said amused because it amused him that eiri was so obsessed with taking care of everyone, that he had run around for skittles.

Able and Elizabeth both cried softly as they let Eiri comfort them, both of them falling asleep in his arms, Able clutching his bag of skittles so tightly that there was no way Eiri was going to get them back.

she smirked a little. "so if i told you my belly hurt you totally wouldn't start to freak out and drag me to the hospital?" she asked smirking a little at him. "you might be right though, we'll go tomorrow.. we'll take her with is and see if they get along." she decided smirking a little. "we'll get her some nice clothes and some things she'll need and then go and talk to Gabby." she decided smiling a little. "can we go to bed though i'm so tired." she admitted snuggling into him.

"N-no."Leo said giving her a look, trying to decide if she was being serious or not. Nodding slightly before smiling."Yes, we can go to bed.I'm always eager to put you in my bed."He teased smirking as he took her upstairs.

In the morning Leo yawned as he rolled on his stomach, giving the tiger sitting on the bed a ook."Frost. The beds not big enough for all of us."he grumbled frowning as he raised his head, annoyed that he had been regulated to a small section of his bed far away from ara's delightful form, the tiger spread out on the bed between them."Ara?you awake?"Leo grumbled, smiling as he thought about it. Annoyed that he couldn't wake up snuggled against his lover.And wondering how long it'd take ble to come and check on them, as if to make sure they were okay.

She chuckled as he led her to bed, giving him a long lingering kiss before settling into bed giggling a little as she woke up to frost laying in bed with them. "hey buddy.' she muttered sleepily scratching the tigers forehead. "hows your belly big guy?" she asked smiling a little at him her head tilted as a knock came at the door, Able's bright eyes looking in at them. 'h... hey i... i wanted to make sure you guys where ok..." he admitted softly. "i.. i dreamed that h...he killed you and... and i had to make sure...' 'we're fine Able.' Ara promised smiling at him, holding her arms out to him. "do you want to come lay in bed with us? we have a nice soft tiger?" "no i... i should get back to my mom i just... wanted to apologize for..." he hesitated then. "i..i'm not sure what for.. for putting you in danger i suppose..." he admitted biting his lip a little.

(i'm going to bed now, you should try to sleep too^^)

Leo grumbled looking annoyed as he watched frost get cuddled, making a face as frost just purred at the attention,seemingly unbothered by the manfood."I put myself in enough danger with work.Granted, it was a interesting to watch the tigers have fun,but this was okay.Don't worry about it."leo said smiling as he sat up,smiling slightly."You better go back to eiri.He'll freak out if he wakes up without you there."he sai amused as he got up wrapping the other in a hug."Able, you are fine.I promise.No apoligzes needed."He said yelping as merry suddenly appeared behind the boy, nearly knocking both of them over as she leaned into them

she chuckled a little as she watched Able offer them a hesitant smile as he leaned into the Hug. "... is it bad that i miss him?" he asked softly. "is it... wrong that i feel bad for killing him?" he asked giggling as Merry leaned into him. "she's been following me ever since..." he couldn't say it. "i think she thinks i'm going to get into even more trouble." he admitted snuggling into the tiger. "come on Merry, Let's go back to Eiri before he wakes up alone." he muttered softly, scratching the tigers ears, walking away with a slight sway to his step. Able was still in shock it seamed. Ara sighed a little and slowly sat up so she didn't get dizzy. "come on, lets go get Elizabeth. Able will feel better if he knows his mother is in safe hands."

'No. Its not bad."he said ruffling the boy's hair, kissing his forehead before smiling as he looked at merry,"keep him safe girl."he muttered watching the two go before smirking at Ara."She's more likely waiting for him to feed her again instead of keeping him out of trouble."He said amused at the idea before nodding, helping ara up."we'll go see gabrielle. Eiri has to go to work anyways, so he wont know we're gone."he looked thoughtful before tilting his head."besides that, since he has to leave we probably should be taking able with us to. He'll enjoy gabrielle, and gabrielle will need to reassure herself that he is safe."he said knowing gabrielle would be inconsoable until she saw the man and made sure he was safe.

she shook her head. "that's gross Leo." she complained affectionately before smiling a little. "Leo... Able isn't going to come unglued from Eiri's side, he's too scared." she admitted softly. "Eiri's going to be the only person Able is going to feel really comfortable with for a while..." she admitted shaking her head a little. "he's probobly going to go to work with Eiri once he realizes we're taking Elizabeth out, or he'd stay here and take care of her i suppose." she admitted smiling a little. "we'll have Eiri bring Able to Gabrielle's once he's done with work." she decided, pleased with her decision making skills.

"Gross,but true."Leo said amused before sighing."Well damn. I guess eiri's not going anywhere today."He said knowing that the man would hate not being able to take care of work problems, eve if he was taking care of able. "Let able go to work with eiri.if he goes, eiri might get some work done instead of obsessing over how able's doing."He said already heading downstairs to see how they were doing. Eiri stirred a little when able climbed back in bed with him,nuzzling his neck as he sighed."you okay?"He muttered sounding so sleepily worried.

she chuckled a little and shook her head. "and if Able goes with he'll have a whole building of people to protect him." she admitted simply. "i already have the FBI searching the Adam house to see if we can't find Cain's body... after all that pain and suffering he deserves a good proper funeral." she admitted shaking her head as she followed her lover down the stairs. "Leo..." she asked taking his hand and setting a hand onto her belly. "... we, never really talked about it before... but... do you think we might ever get married?"

Able smiled a little as he crawled into bed with Eiri again, kissing him a little. "i'm alright i think..." he admitted softly. "i kept seeing his face in my dreams..." he admitted shaking his head a little. "you have to work today don't you?" he asked nervously. "can i go with you? i don't want to be alone..."

"True."Leo said warming up to the idea of able having a building full of people if he couldn't be with him.Smiling slightly as he looked t her, making a fae as he realized that ara had thought of something he hadn't."We'll get him one. Thats the least we could do."He said before looking startled, before smiling shyly."We might.But your going to have to let me choose how to ask."He said enough embarassment in the words to show he'd thought of it even if he wasn't ready to ask yet.

Eiri sighed softly kissing him back, closing his eyes as he snuggled down into his bed, refusing to get moving."Uh-huh.If you want."he muttered looking at him sleepily, before nodding."They'll be glad to see you."He said smiling a little nuzzling the other.'Get ready.You'll get to see everything else they've been working on since we've been gone."He said hoping to istract the other with thoughts of the art.

she smiled at him and nodded as she kissed him gently. "don't worry about it love, i know someone who will come and talk to all three of our trauma patients. Able, Elizabeth, and Morgan." she admitted grinning a little before kissing him hard. "of course you can ask! just don't take more than two years to do it." she ordered playfully as she rubbed her belly, chuckling a little as she nibbled on his neck, blinking at the jumpy Elizabeth who had come down looking for something to eat. "hello dear, would you like to go shopping with us? we where going to get you knew clothes, a haircut maybe while Able is at work with Eiri." Elizabeth hesitated and then nodded. "i... i would like some clothes." she admitted looking down at the hospital gown she was still wearing, Ara chuckling. "you can borrow some of mine until we can get your own, come with me and i'll get you something nice to wear. i'm Ara, and this is my boyfriend Leo." she introduced as she led Elizabeth away. "Leo, stay." she ordered fondly grinning at him and giving him a playful wink that promised a good long blowjob iof he obeyed her orders.

Able smiled as he snuggled into the other, yawning a little as he smiled happily. "i want to see that big dinosaur!" he ordered happily, letting himself be distracted without a fight, yawning as he cuddled into the other. "hey where's my mom?" he asked worried about his mother even as his stomach growled. "i bet she went down to get food." he decided getting out of bed and turning to Eiri. "come on, lets go get food i'm starving..."

Leo laughed softly as he kissed him back, smirking a little as he raised his head."Okay. Two years."He said grinning at the idea, knowing that he would be able to do this."i am not one of the cats!"He protested at the order to stay, but lookng amused as he settled on his sesat to wait, smiling when the two came back downstairs.The small smile more gentle, more kind then his usual sarcastic smile."Ready to go?"he asked looking worried about elizabeth. it made him nervous to be taking her into public.
Eiri smiled whining as he allowed himself be dragged out of bed, smiling as he nudged the other."Come on. We'll make leo cook.'he said knowing that the early rising mobster would already be up and moving. Heading into the kitchen he paused, looking at the three, tilting his head."Where are you three going?"He asked wrapping his arm around able, cuddling his boyfriend to reassure him that he wasn't going anywhere.

she chuckled a little and shook her head. "no, your a dog, woof woof." she teased smirking at him. when she came back down she was ready and so was Elizabeth looking utterly beautiful with makeup covering the bags and sickly pallor on her face. she was utterly beautiful it was easy to see why Christopher had done anything necessary to keep her. she smiled hesitantly at Leo and smoothed the red dress that Ara had loaned her. "i... i guess so." she admitted. "i haven't been out in.. in so long." she was excited to go shopping, but nervous. she smiled as Able and Eiri appeared and Able gaped at his mother, stunned by how pretty she was. "wow Mom you look amazing!" he admitted beaming at her before pausing, Ara smiling a little. "we're going to go shopping to gt your mom some new clothes and maybe a nice haircut." she admitted Able beaming a little. "mom will like that." he admitted, glad that his mother was going to have fun as he snuggled into Eiri. "i'm going to go to work with Eiri." he admitted smiling at his mother. "we where thinking of going to go visit with Morgana when we where done shopping, she'll be worried, you and Able should stop by after work."

Back
Top Bottom