Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Paint My Heart

"True. He'll love the cubs."Leo said smiling a little at the idea of Eiri forever having that tiger around. That would be perfect, to not have to worry about his friend anymore. Having spent more then one sleepless night worrying about the morvane. "No, I didn't catch anything."Leo said rolling his eyes and hoping that she'd forget about it by the time they left the police station. "Me?Stupid.Never. I think you have the wrong gangbanger."Leo said amused before whistling, like one would a dog before yelling out the door."Carlson!Get in here. Our riend here, needs enlighted on who's house he's stalking. or at least, thinks he's sitting on. Granted, spying on a morvane is bad for your health,but spying on me is so much worse."Leo tutted snickering as Carlson walked into the room, looking a little wide eyed at the mobster who looked like he was having fun, the rookie cop stuttering as he looked at chris."H-he's Leonardo Reynolds. FBI pet, and tame drug lord."The rookie said looking nervous. Because while Leo wasn't as bad as some of the crimminals he dealt with, calling him tame was like calling a tiger tame. There was no doubt that Leo'd rip someone's arm off and beat them to death with it if the mood took him."Yes,that is probably the best way to describe what I am. Now go."Leo said snickering louder as he watched the rookie leave. "Now.I must be going. You left such a mess in my home."Leo said tutting, even if he made no move to get up.

Ara smirked a little as she shook her head a little. "your getting tested before you come near me with that dick." she taunted huffing a little before snickering as she whistled for a cop like they where pets. "that's just wrong Leo, honestly their not your dogs." she complained playfully as all the blood drained out of Chris's face as he realized who he was fucking with. Leonardo Reynolds was infamous even in the south, and everyone knew the Morvane's, how could they not!? "you cost me my job." Ara complained simply staring at Chris with hateful angry eyes. "and you ruined my best shoes with that little stunt you pulled." "i did nothing! i don't know what your talking about i've been here all day!" he complained glaring at them, swallowing thickly. "i don't give a shit who you are i WILL get my son back! he needs mental help!" he tried, glaring at them. "oh now look you've scared the poor boy." Ara complained sighing a little shaking her head. "he's going to be shaking like a leaf all day." she teased him giving him a happy kiss, smirking at Christopher. "you will NEVER get your son back." she snarled. "he's making us so much money." or he would be when he started selling his paintings. as soon as all this mess was over, she had no doubt that Eiri would be handling that.

"But they answer so well. All I have to do is whistle."Leo whined looking put out at th eidea of not having sex, and being denied his 'pets'. Pouting before he smiled."I was intended to scare him, as much as he managed to scare morvane with that stunt. He's lucky Morvane's not down here feeding him his dick."Leo said snickering because he knew eiri had considered violently dealing with Chris. Smiling as he stood, kissing Ara back before he stood, straightening his clothes."Forget the boy. I have uses for him.And I'm growing tired of this game."he said looking amused as he headed for the door, wondering if chris would be reckless to attack him here, with not only ara, but the whole police department within sight.

she giggled a little and shook her head. "you are so mean to them." she complained Chris staring, wide eyed as he swallowed thickly. "Morvane is involved in this too!?" he demanded his voice a bare whisper. "i won't forget my son! your whoring him out! getting him hooked on drugs too no doubt! i will never stop hunting you no matter where you go i'll follow you! i WILL get my son back you sick pervert!" he complained panting with rage as he watched them leave, Ara smirking a little. "i almost hope he does follow us." she admitted simply. "no one would ever find the body." she admitted licking her lips eagerly. "lets go back home, i'm interested in hearing Able's explanation." she admitted calmly. "and i want to see if he'll still make me that painting he promised me, i want one even more now!" she admitted, now that her shock and horror had worn off, she wanted a painting that could keep her safe. "what about you Leo? you want one?" she asked smirking a little as she moved to the car before pausing. "oh hell hold on i have to pee." she complained moving back to head inside, a loud beep suddenly filling the air before she suddenly found herself slammed into the ground, from pressure alone. pieces of something hot and hard slamming into her, bruising her, but not burning or breaking as her ears rang loudly, sirens suddenly going off as she blinked stupidly and turned to look at the twisted remains of the car she had been about to sit in. someone had blown up their car, a bomb... someone had bombed her, tried to explode her!.... Chris was getting serious.

"Morvane's my best friend. As the only children left of our families, our parents considered it a apporiate friendship."He said looking amused as the other listed his crimes, so amused at the idea of what chris was accusing him off. "Hmmm...you wont inspect me for diseases?I could need nursed."Leo said pouting, nodding."Definately. Something big and dangerous.Maybe one of the cubs. Able'll like the cubs."He said smiling before yelping as he hit the ground flat on his back, panting, his body aching as he tried to figure out what was going on, blinking stupidly as his head rang with the blasting silence."Ara?!?ARA!"He yelled, not only to find her, but because to his own ears he sounded like he was whispering, already groping to find her, winncing a little as he pulled her against him.Careful not to hurt her as he waited for the EMT's to get to them, intending on not letting go until they were on their way to the hospital.

she chuckled a little and shook her head. "you seam more like a flying predator, a griffon or a Dragon or something." she admitted chuckling a little. "maybe an eagle of some sort." she teased chuckling a little before she found herself flat on her back. she couldn't hear, and her vision was fuzzy, the world was spinning and she yelled in pain as he pulled her into his lap, but relaxed as she realized it was him, people screaming as the police swarmed all over trying to figure out what happened as she and Leo where loaded up into an Ambulance and they where checked out. Ara had three broken ribs and a fracture in her arm where she had fallen. a few burns and a mild concussion. they checked her baby and promised her it was fine and the nurses laughed when she demanded that he needed to be checked for dick disease because he was whore dipping again. Ara was often in the hospital for getting injured while on the job and they where used to her strange humor.

"I do not have anything!"Leo howled annoyed as the nurse started to check him, sulking because his hearing and head still hurt."I couldn't get it up thank you very much."he grumbled before paling as he realized what he'd admitted to, wincing as he frowned. The burn on his cheek covering the bruise that chris had given him. Looking worse for the wear because of the beating."Get away from me."Leo grumbled, he hated doctors, he really did. He'd fractured his upper arm, and gotten a concussion,but otherwise he was fine."Can I go?" "As long as you two have someone to pick you up and stay with you." "We do."Leo said dialing Eiri, explaining and after getting yelled at for not calling right away, the Eiri promised they were on the way. "Eiri's on the way."Leo muttered shifting over to wrap his arms around ara, pressing a kiss to her scrapped cheek, she looked so worried about her, more worried then he was about himself.

she smirked at him, looking very amused. "you couldn't get it up!?" she demanded, serious laughter in her voice. "it was still near her you know, and she's so disease riddled you could have caught something from a distance." she warned snickering a little. "at least i know i'm more attractive to you, you never have a problem getting it up when it's my puss you want." she teased, honestly feeling very pleased that Morgan hadn't been enough to arouse him. in fact, it down right made her feel sexy pretty and loved. she giggled as Leo got yelled at and smiled when Able came into the room fifteen minutes later, looking pale and terrified as he rushed over and hugged Ara tightly. "i'm so sorry! this is all my fault i'm so sorry!" "oh Able! this wasn't your fault, who told you that!?" "no one... just... there was the assassin... i'm not stupid you know i know this is because of my father..." he held her tighter. "it's my fault you almost got blowed up..." "no, Able, it's not." Ara stated firmly, looking tot he men for help. she was too sore to think properly.

"Don't laugh at me..it's not very nice."Leo dulled although the half smile twisting his lips revealed that he wasn't as upset as he sounded. He even allowed the nurse to take blood and check out if he was disease free. At least he knew ara would be pleased with him.Eiri, to looked at a loss for words to convince able that it wasn't his fault, which made Leo roll his eyes about useless people. Okay he knew they weren't useless but still. snorting, laughing at their problem, he winced as the action made his broken nose hurt. Sliding off the bed he was sitting on he tugged on the button down shirt eiri handed him, looking extremely put out that his clothes had been ruined by the bomb."Able, stop being so self centered. You're not the only one with enemies. I make more than enough on my own, and everyone knows eiri Morvane is my best friend. It makes sense for a assassin to be waiting at his place, it's only stupidity that made him assume you were eiri."Leo said rolling his eyes as he looked at the nurse."I need discharge papers" "oh I don-" "Now."

Able sniffled a little as he shook his head. "yes but not all of your enemies name me by name." he pointed out, sniffling a little as he snuggled into Ara. "but maybe it wasn't my fault you got blowed up." he conceded, though he very much doubted that, Ara rolling her eyes. "you people are all stupid." he complained rolling her eyes a little. "Leo you can't leave yet your still bleeding, give them ten minutes and then you can be a bitchy baby girl." she stated calmly stroking Able's hair, smiling at him as he slid something into her hand. "it will keep you safe." he promised smiling at her as she looked at it. "... what is it?" it was a strange symbol, painted in bright red. "it's.... protection." he promised giggling a little. "it will keep you safe even on the streets."

"Everyone wants to blow up Leo at some point in their life."Eiri said snickering amused even if he knew that it wasn't true."I'm not a baby girl."Leo said growling at his girlfriend, but allowing the nurse to bully him into sitting down and letting her bandage him up again."Why don't I get one?"Leo said pouting as he leaned over to look at the symbol, wincing as the motion put pressure on broken ribs. "Ara, come on.We're leaving."He growled annoyed at inding himself stuck, he hated being stuck, trapped somewhere not of his chosing. That and he knew that chris wouldn't have to look to hard to know where they were.

Able giggled a little. "even Ara?" he asked playfully Ara snickering. "hell Able i want to blow him up at least twice a day." "i said blow up, not blow." Able corrected Ara flushing a bright red at those words, less because of what was said and more by who had said them. Able giggled at Leo and handed one to him as well. "i didn't think you'd need one since your so big and strong and scary." he teased setting one in Eiri's hands as well as Ara rolled her eyes. "you go, i want them to have one more look at the baby." she admitted smiling a little as she gently set her hand on her belly. "i just want to make sure he wasn't hurt." ".. he?" Able asked, astonished Ara nodding, smiling a little. "apparently i've been pregnant for a while, a good thing i don't drink or smoke." she admitted with a small giggle.

Leosnickerd."O hshe does that alot to.But she still wants to blow me up sometimes."Leo said smirking a little. Eiri rolled his eyes laughing softly as he kissed Able's head, amused that he got a tailsman and leo didn't."And you have the kittens. Just keep one of the cubs with you. That'll scare any rational person." Leo smiled blushing a little at the mention of baby,"We'll wait right outside."he said hussling the other two men out of the room to give ara and the doctor some privacy."So. We're going to my place after this." "Well, I figured that." "Did you tell him?" "No. They're your pets, I thought you'd want to tell him what you keep, and call it cute."Eiri said knowing that most people thought Leo kept the tigers as a status symbol, but he knew Leo really kept them to breed them, to make sure that he left a positive mark on the world besides his work with the FBI.Saving the tigers from extinction was just something he did....evene if he told no one about it.

Able giggled and handed Leo a talisman, this one small enough to slide into his wallet. "i made yours special Leo, since your so big and dangerous that you need extra protection." he teased chuckling a little before blinking a little. "are we going to Leo's house?..." he asked lookign a little worried. "can i bring my painting things?" he asked hopefully. he just wanted to paint so badly, after going so long not being able to, he wanted to paint as much as he could. he blinked at the mention of pets and looked puzzled. "does Leo have dogs?" he asked curiously as Ara chuckled as she walked out. "the baby is fine." she assured them all. "i take it we're going to go pack now?" she asked smiling a little her head tilted.

Leo grinned nodding."You better.Your going to enjoy what lives at my house." "You make it sound so perverted."Eiri said snickering as he shook his head,"Come on. We'll go go get your things, then head over."He said amused shaking his head."No, not dogs. And its going to be a surprise.You don't get to know what he has yet." "Don't make it sound like I have a disease." Eiri rolled his eyes looking amused as he nodded looking at ara."Let's go."He said walking out with the thers, looking worried about the two injured people, worried that there was more damage then what was visible.When they got to the house he smiled a little, gathering his things before looking at able packing his painting stuff."Able, don't forget Pastel's things."

Able blinked a little. "do you have tentacle rape monsters?" he asked his head tilted. "Cain had this thing called Hentai that he watched really late at night and it had tentacle rape monsters." he admitted Ara practically dying from trying not to laugh, laughing made her ribs hurt. "Able... those aren't real..." "i know, but it would be really cool if they where. since Eiri won't do anything to me acus he thinks that i'm a virgin and i don't know that i want a cock up my bum. and Leo you ARTE a disease!" he chirped happily giggling as he skipped away to get his painting things as well as Pastels things, smiling at Eiri. "i won't." he promised skipping back down with all of his things, Pastel barking loudly as she ran around and around happily.

"what?No."Leo said his mouth falling open as he tried to figure out what to say to tentacle rape monsters. Looking a little choked because he had no idea what to say beyond that. Eiri blushed hard before swallowing, "Hey. I'm being nice."he protested amused because he was amused at the boy's words snickering as leo sputtered even more. Poor Leo, he had no idea what to do with the teen. When everything was packed and put into the car they headed to Leo's, leo smirking as he paused in the doorway, pausing as he tried to figure out what to say before the lady in charge....well tigeress in charge stopped at the top of the stairs like a queen surveying her world a contented purr escaping as she ran down to rub against Leos legs as he walked inside."Hey kitten."He muttered stroking her head, grinnign at Able. "Able, this is Merry. Merry, able."

Able giggled a little and shook his head a little. "i love making you guys sputter like that, it's awesome." he admitted laughing a little as he shook his head again. he grinned a little as they all paused in the doorway and looked around, pausing as he stared at the tiger before him, watching it bound down the stairs. it was funny, he was terrified of leaving the house, he had clung to Eiri in the car and all the way up to the doorway. he was afraid of little itty bitty spiders, but something that could so easily eat him alive racing down the stairs at him? not a spec of fear. he squealed in eager glee and rushed onto Merry with a happy hug. "she's soooo beautiful!!!!!!" he squealed happily as he snuggled the tiger happily with bright little giggles. "you have a pet TIGER Leo that's the coolest thing EVER!!!!" he admitted beaming at the man. "how many do you have!?"

Eiri snickered as Able pounced on the tiger, smirking a little."Frightened of spiders, and pounces on merry with gutso. He's so weird."He muttered happy to see that the man was relaxing. Knowing that it was a good thing, because merry would make him feel safe enough to go outside."Oh. You haven't seen everything yet.Merry, where's frost?"Leo asked looking at the tiger, pouting a little as the tigeress ignored him in favor of getting pets and purring loud enough to resemble a small engine. "A few."He said not about to ruin the surprise, smirking as Eiri elbowed him. "There he is."He said pointing to the albino, not serbian,but truly albino tiger watching them from the side hallway. The pale white tiger, with cream white stripes and pale pale white eyes looked more ghost then animal, but was content to watch his mate."Able, thats frost. Now.Do you want to see the rest?"LEo said snickering, feeling that the boy was going to be surrounded by the cats all the time seeing as merry had seemingly adopted him.

Able giggled as he snuggled and rubbed the big cat all over, giggling brightly as Ara chuckled a little. "he is weird, but it's a cute weird, not like you Leo, your a creepy weird." she teased kissing him gently as Able noticed frost, his eyes going wide as he ran over to the ice white tiger, snuggling him all over too, giggling wildly. "Rest!?" Able demanded his eyes wide and astonished before leaping to his feet ad racing off with Merry to find them, Ara giggling a little. "he's too cute for his own good." she admitted grinning a little. "i think Merry adopted him though, he'll never be without protection here." she admitted smiling a little. "which is a good thing because a certain bastard may have followed us here..." she admitted looking out the window. she could just barley make out the signs of the motorcycle that had followed them almost all the way there.

"I am not creepy."Leo grumbled looking at his girlfriend as he glared at her. "or weird." "....this is from the man who stalked Ara before he decided to turn himself over to the FBI?" "I do not!Shut up Eiri."Leo sulked before smiling a little."There's three kittens and these two."Eiri sai watching Able get cuddled by the usually aloof albino, his mate batting Frost in the head with a huge paw."Hm. if he tries anything I'll feed him to them. They're be nothing left to prove I killed him." ".....you are such a sociopath." "Am not. Sociopaths don't know the difference between right and wrong. I do, I just don't care."

Ara snickered a little. "you so did. you honestly think i didn't notice you? i'm FBI Leo." she teased. she had been wary of her stalker at first, waiting for an attack, but after the first few weeks she began to realize he wasn't stalking her to hurt her, then it was all too cute and she gave no indication she knew he was there, finding it rather adorable and flattering. "yeah, Leo's a psychopath, there is a difference." Able teased giggling as he came back in, cuddling an adorable little Tiger cub holding it up to Leo. "this one was eating your couch." he stated simply laying it in Leo's hands, Mara snickering a little as she shook her head a little. "that one, is teething." she admitted plucking the little one out of Leo's arms before he even got a chance to touch it. "aren't you little one? yes you are." she purred happily stroking the kitten's ears Able giggling happily. "there are LIONS here too!" he admitted. "i saw them outside near a BIIIIG pond!.... how do i get outside?"

"I was good at stalking!The cats taught me."he muttered sulking because he hated to know that she had seen him. Blushing hard as he caught up to what he had said, realizing that she had indeed saw him. That was just embarassing.Leo looked down at the kitten, the pale golden, a perfect mix of parents, smiling slightly as he yelped slightly, the tiger cub starting to gnaw at his shirt, even if it was in ara's arms."Come on."Eiri said smiling little as he slipped a arm through Able's,"Let's leave the lovebirds alone."he said leading the boy through the house and stepping outside, smirking slightly at Leo's odd collection of cats. He even had a
liger cub running around.

Ara chuckled a little and shook her head a little. "your terrible." she teased kissing Leo. "but i love you for it. it was watching you slink around that made me notice you you know." she teased giggling a little as Able ran out after Eiri as she kissed Leo intently. "mmm i wanna fuck." she ordered her voice a bare whisper. "i wanna fuck in the pool." she ordered playfully. she loved fucking in the pool, it was so goddamn sexy, naked, the water all around making them both nearly weightless. wonderful.

Able himself giggled as he ran out to the lions, grunting as he tripped over a branch and dove into the water, coming out sputtering, the tigers following him in happily, thinking he was playing, Able laughing a little as he crawled out of the water and snuggled with a lion, who did NOT appreciate being wet thank you very much, but tolerated the hug anyway. "their soooo pretty! and soooo soft!"

"Oh you do, do you?"Leo said already heading for the back of the house as he raised a eyebrow. Smirking a little as he looked at her."We did just get blown up you know, we probably shouldn't."He said laughing quietly, though there was a silent worry in his eyes about it. While he wouldn't be more serious then a joke, there was a deep fear of harming her in teh back of his eyes.

Eiri laughed, amused because the tigers loved the water, and the lions so didn't. Amused as he watched the tigers trying to play even if Able hadn't meant to."I'm not sure Rhys apperciates being wet."He teased moving over sitting down next to able, absently petting the lions head as the girl pressed her head against his chest. Really, two tigers, two cubs, a mated pair of lions and a baby liger. Really, leo's obsession was interesting and so amusing. It was odd seeing a mobster coming apart with worry when one of the girls went into labor.He just couldn't wait till Ara had the baby, leo was going to lose his mind.

Back
Top Bottom