Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Paint My Heart

he smiled a little as his head tilted, grinning as Eiri shuddered, the tiger following the motion, moving in it's canvas, the fur rippling as the massive cat shivered, not that Eiri would see it, he was faced away from the painting. "Clay huh?" he asked grinning a little. "that sounds like you." he teased imagining the two adults running around screaming as the kid just sat there and bled like nothing was happening, giggling a little. "i only locked him in there so he couldn't run away." he admitted pouting a little as he untied the door.

she chuckled as he pulled off his shirt and shook her head. "you OCD freak." she teased him lovingly shaking her head a little. "Able tricked you? that little shit." she stated with a smile as he cuddled into her, tucking herself into him before closing her eyes and letting herself fall asleep tucked so close to him, sighing a little as she drifted to sleep, never noticing Able peeking in on them to make sure they where alright before closing the door again to let them have some privacy.

"Yea, my mom wasn't to happy about that."He said smiling a little as he snickered, kissing the other before sighing."Well,I don't think they're running away."He grinnd heading for his bedroom to go to sleep.

"I am not a freak."Leo grumbled looking annoyed bfore smiling, amused at Able's trick, before snuggling down into her to sleep.

The next morning Eiri snickered as leo walked into the room, snickering as the mobster smacked Able lightly on the back of the head, a teasing smack."You're not supposed to trick the people helping you." "You are if they're being stupid."Eiri said helpfully from the stove where he was making breakfast, knowing if Leo was up, ara would be up and wanting breakfast soon.The pregnant woman could outeat him most days.

Able sulked and rubbed the back of his head, sticking his tongue out at Leo. "you needed the tricking, Ara wouldn't get out of bed and you where being bad." he shrugged. "what happened to your face anyway?" he asked looking a little bit worried about the others bruised, swollen, and sore face. "shouldn't you go to the hospital?" he asked as Pastel leaped onto Leo's lap and panted up at him, wanting pets, Able giggling a little as Ara stumbled down the stairs as well, rubbing her eyes sleepily as she sat down on the stool and blinked stupidly. "... want eggs... n hot-sauce." she ordered, grouchy at being up so early. "and pickles... i want pickles." Able had to giggle a little. "Eiri! i finished your mom's painting!" he admitted beaming at the other. "we should go give it to her today." he hadn't gone outside yet, but if it was to give a painting someone Able would have gone outside during a knife storm.

"I did not. I was on my way back."He grumbled sulking as he slumped into his chair, raising a hand to touch his nose."I had a bad run in with the cops. They didn't appericiate me trying to hook them up with postitutes."He said not about to tell able his father had beat him up, rubbing the dog's head as she climbed in his lap."I'm fine. No hospital.I've had worse."He reassured, as if it was reassuring that he'd got a beating worse. Eiri rolled his eyes at that."You're a idiot."He said not really believing his words, leo was arrogant, but the majority of the police force was scared to death of him. So it meant someone who didn't know he wouldn't mind ripping their intestines out through their nose. "Morning."eiri said as ara appeared, smiling a little as he made a face at the food choices but didn't protest as he made her the foods. setting the plate down in front of Ara, he raised a eyebrow a little before nodding."We'll go out after breakfast.She'll be glad to have us over. You to ara. She likes you."He said not about to leave the two aloen, not when he suspected chris of causing leo's busted nose.

Able snorted a little. "you where not." Leo wouldn't have considered going back at all if Chris hadn't threatened Ara and they all knew it, even Able who didn't know what was going on. his eyes went wide though as Leo admitted to having been beaten worse and he swallowed his breakfast with horror. "... are you a mob?" he asked softly, staring at Leo with horror. the mob was the only job that Able could think of to get beatings like that. "or a boxer maybe?" he asked before beaming happily as Ara nodded. "alight i'll go with, i like your mom... and if i'm lucky she'll have Ravioli's." she muttered happily as she stuffed herself with eggs hot-sauce and pickles. Able was clearly struggling not to make faces, fearful of her wrath. he went upstairs and got the painting, carefully sitting it down so Ara could see, the only addition that they could see was bright sparkling lights that fell off the horn and hooves, the touch of magic that Able had spoke of, Ara was very impressed. "my god Able your an amazing Artist!" she stated staring at the painting. "if i give you three thousand dollars will you make me one?" "i... you don't have to pay your my friend, i'll make you one for free." he promised beaming happily, looking at Leo. "would you like one too Leo?"

Leo winced a little blushing slightly as ara nodded, smiling slightly. Because he had't meant to scare the boy, he just hadn't thought to not tell him."oh, if you just suggest ravioli's, she'll cook so much you wont know what to do."Eiri said looking amused. "You know I keep telling him he's not making money like that,but he keeps giving them away."Eiri said sounding sad though there was laughter in his eyes.Leo grinned nodding,"Yes. Please. It'll make ara happy with me, if when she comes to see me at work, she can have a beautiful painting."He mused finishing his food, looking at the boy."It really is beautiful Able."he said his voice soft, because it physically hurt him to think about chris had nearly destroyed this beautiful art by killing his son.

Able giggled as Ara beamed happily and stuffed the last of her breakfast into her mouth, the boy beaming as well. "i want some too Ara you can't have them all!" he complained pouting at her as she sulked. "i can too i'm the one who's pregnant! pregnant people don't share well!" "neither do sixteen year old's!" Able complained sulking a little before sulking at Eiri as well. "i don't need money, i have you." he teased giggling a little as he kissed him gently, Ara blinking in astonishment before grinning wickedly. "Eiri, you little Grave robber, how naughty." she teased slyly. "free or not i'm still paying for the painting, my code of honor demands it." she admitted snickering a little as Able sulked at her. he grinned a little though as he smiled at Leo. "thank you Leo, i'm glad you like it. it's just for her." he admitted beaming happily. "it will keep her safe." he admitted nodding a little as he carefully put it inside a canvas bag, something he'd picked up to more gently transport his finished paintings. it had really been a very close thing, Chris almost ruining his son, half a second late, and Able would not be painting at all.

Eiri blushed smiling as he focused on his food. "I'm not that much older." "Only a wise old 22." "Don't make me sound old." "You are old."Leo pointed out,snickering as ARa nd able argued about the painting. Tilting his head a little at that, before smiling a little."I'm sure she'll feel protected."Leo said grinning a little because he knew that Gabrielle was going to go ballastic."Come on you two, lets go."Leo said smiling as he walked into the living room and returning with Ara's coat, holding it out towards her even as he gotglared at for fussing over his pregnant girlfriend. "Just put it on. You'll get to leave sooner."Eiri said amused because he knew leo would just sit there and wait for her to put on her jacket

Able chuckled a little and shook his head. "your only twenty two? i was expecting you to be so much older... though you don't really look it." Able admitted his head tilted. "i guess i thought you where going to be old because you own your own business." he admitted giggling a little as Ara scowled at the jacket, shaking her head a little. "fine." she growled pulling the jacket on and leading the way out to the car, sulking a little. "if anyone tells her that i'm pregnant i'll kill you all." she growled darkly Able giggling a little as he settled into the car, humming happily as they drove to her house. he was even the first person to leap out of the car and skip up to the door, knocking in it and hugging her tightly, beaming at her. "Ara and i want Ravioli's and Ara is pregnant! and now she's going to kill me for telling you so you have to protect me!" he chirped giggling happily as Ara growled and smacked him over the head.

Gabrille stared as she opeed the door, the dogs crowded around them to as she got them all inside. "Ara!No beating up on him!"she scolded the pregnant woman lightly siling as she let them inside, going to the kitchen to put watr on for ravioli."See?I told you she'd cook for you."Eiri said siling as she kissed ble softly."So what are you guys doing here?" "Able brought you something."Leo said smiling as he sat down t the table, getting comfortable before pulling ara down in his lap

Ara huffed a little and shook her head as she was let inside, smiling as Gabriell started making some Ravioli. "yeah! i have a present for you Ma'am!" Able admitted beaming at her as he carefully set it on the table and unstrapped it, pulling the zipper out of the way and stepping back so she could see the large painting he had made just for her as Ara smiled, leaning back into Leo, letting him fawn on her for a while, just out of the kindness of her heart.

Gabrielle turned to look at it, gasping as she stared."Oh!Oh Able..."She gasped softly rushing over to stare at the beautiful horse carefully before turning on the boy, wrapping him in a tight hug."Thank you." Eiri snickered quietly, it amused him to se his mothr pouncing on someone that wasn't him."I think she likes it."He teased. Leo smiled pressing a kiss to Ara's head, nuzzling her even as he forced himself not to wince as he bumped his nose. Yea, he was so not happy about this, even if hed' been hurt worse before. He was so going to deal with chris.

Able smiled a little. "i'm glad you like i...ooof." he was cut off by the hug and he laughed a little and shook his head. "breaking... not breathing!" he wheezed giggling as she let him go to examine the painting, which seamed to shift under her touch, not that anyone would really notice, and even if they did they would brush it off as a trick of the light. "of course she likes it, i painted it just for her." he admitted beaming happily. "may i hang it up for you Ma'am?" he offered smiling at her. "i think it would look wonderful in your living room, right behind the couch on that big empty wall." he suggested beaming at her. Ara had to chuckle as she watched the boy proudly help Gabriell hang the painting right where it would look it's best. "he's such a sweet boy. i can't beleive that man almost ruined him." Ara admitted softly, shaking her head. "he deserves to be hung." she grumbled as she looked up at Leo. "how are you feeling? do you need any pain meds?"

Gabrielle blushed as she let go of him "Sorry."She said giggling a little as she leaned over to examine the painting. Before turning to look at her, nodding, "Yes. Lets go put it up."Gabrielle said grinning as she helped him put up the painting. Eiri smiled shaking his head."Chris's going to get himself killed....if only because he beat up on a mobster."Eiri muttred sounding amused as he headed into the living room to help with the hanging. Leo smiled softly stealing a kiss before he shrugged."I could arrange for him to be hung."Leo said seriously before smiling as he looked at her."Not so bad. My nose hurts the worst."He said shrugging before smiling."I wonder how long it'll take for christ to try something else."He said even if he knew that the other had gotten in trouble for beating the shit out of him, he also knew that the man was obsessed to getting his son, so he knew that the obsession wouldn't die easily. So they could be expecting another attempt soon.

he giggled a little and kissed her cheek skipping off to hang it and complaining because he couldn't get it to hang straight. he was good at painting, not carpentry. he was glad when Eiri came to help. Ara just smirked a little and shook her head. "Chris thinks that Leo is a common Gang Banger, he won't fear any repercussions... it's making him stupid." she admitted with a shake of her head. "no, i want him publicly humiliated." she admitted smirking darkly. "and thrown in prison where he can be dick fodder like all the other sick child abusers." she stated snuggling into him a little. "poor baby." she muttered gently kissing his chin. "i should have been there to protect you, he wouldn't have dared to take you if i'd been with you." if he'd been with Ara Chris wouldn't have even tried. the cop, like Leo, had assumed Ara had chosen her job over Leo. "he'll try again soon, he knows you know where Able is, he'll follow you for a while, find out where your keeping him and then try again." she mused shaking her head a little. "he will fail." she admitted simply, smiling at Leo. "between you me and Eiri, Able is the most protected boy in the world."

"Stupid mistake to make."Eiri said snickering a little because this was going to be interesting. Smiling as he helped the others get the painting hung straight. Leo smiled resting his cheek against her shoulder. "Hmmm he might have still tried.He does think I'm just a idiot gangbanger after all."He pointed out before nodding."So he will.Come on, lets eat.He said grinning, because this was going to be interesting.

When it was time to leave leo looked nervous as he stepped out of the car, frowning as he looked around the apartment."What's wrong with you?"Eiri asked looking at him. "Nothing. Just....something doesn't feel right..."leo said looking around as they headed inside, not sure what was making the hair on his arms stand up,but something was rubbing him the wrong way. It just wasn't...something he could say outloud. That he had a feeling as just a little to mystical for the down to earth mobster.

Able giggled as he studied the painting, hanging perfectly now, where it could protect the entire house, no one would even realize what the mystical unicorn was doing. anyone who came to the house with ill intent, would simply forget why they where there, and leave without doing any damage at all. the unicorn would also help Gabriele, filling her with calm, happy, safe emotions whenever she was feeling upset. it would help the peaceful house be even more peaceful.

he grinned as he skipped into the house, blinking at Leo his head tilted before he beamed at Eiri. "i'm going to go get your painting now!" he chirped grinning at him. "it's finished as well!" he admitted racing up the stairs. not a minute later there was a blood curdling scream of terror from Able, and then there was a blood curdling scream of terror... from someone else. when they rushed into the room there was a man laying on the floor, one of Leo's assassin's was bleeding on the floor, dead and mauled, his throat ripped out and covered in claw marks, Able huddled in the corner, his hands over his head to protect himself as a massive tiger stood in the middle of the room, blood dripping from fangs and claws as it growled and moved over to the canvas sliding into it effortlessly, the blood leaking down the paint as the Tiger slid back into place and went still, a simple painting once more as Able blinked at them, swallowing thickly. "... i.. guess i have some things to explain.. huh?" Able asked, his eyes wide, still frightened nearly to death, refusing to look at the mailed remains of the man who had tried to kill him.

Eiri and leo ran up the stairs two at a time, guns in hand as they ran into th room. Skidding to a halt they stared, watching the tiger effortlessly step into the painting making the men struggle for words."...yes. That would be good.Later"Leo said as Eiri walked over keeping gun in hand as he wrapped a arm around able, holding him close. Sliding his gun into his belt band he picked him up,heading downstairs."Leo?" "Yea I got it."Leo said already moving to the mauled remains surprise showing over his face."He works for me."He said sounding shell shocked before stepping back."Chris'll be watching from somewhere close. If it really is him that did this."He said turning to look at ara, smirking a little."Want to come with?I'm so going to bust his ass over this."

"Shhh Able, your okay."Eiri muttered as he sat down on the couch, smiling slightly as pastel climbd up next to them, cuddling against Able's chest.

Able whimpered a little as he snuggled into the other, hiding his face into Eiri's chest, trembling violently. "he was going to kill me." he whimpered softly. "he said he was going to make it look like suicide... he was going to cut my wrists and let me bleed to death..." he whimpered softly wrapping his arms around Pastel, swallowing thickly. after this, how long would it take for Able to be able to go back upstairs again? he could barley go outside, what was this going to do to the poor traumatized boy?

Ara shook her head. "he must not realize that Able is under your protection, though he should have assumed, considering this is Eiri's house..." of course, most did not know where Eiri lived, they didn't normally need to know. the poor Assasin had no idea that he was going against Leo by going after Able. "you should spread the word that Able Adam is under your protection." she muttered setting a hand on the man's shoulder. "... Leo... you saw that didn't you?... you saw.. the tiger right? i'm not insane right?"

"I know."Eiri muttered stroking his hair, pressing a kiss to his har."I know. But I wont let anything happen to you....that tiger wont let anything happen to you."He muttered sounding hesitant because he couldn't believe what h had been seeing,but well.It was going to take some getting used to,but if it made Able feel better, he could live with sharing his house with a tiger."Shh leo's taking care of things. You wont have to worry about it."He muttered.

"No one usually knows where Eiri lives, so shit like this doesn't happen. Morvane Companies has enough enemies, without veryone knowing wher he lived."He said staring down at the body shuddering a little."I saw it. I don't fucking believe it, but I saw it."He said already dialing. After a quick conversation that had him explaining that yes, no one was to be taking contracts from chris adams, and that able adams was with him,and the next person who came near eiri's was going to get a intimiate introudction to something nasty. Hanging up he grinned slightly, because he was going to enjoy this. Pointing the 9mm at the ground he slid a bullet into the chamber, glancing at Ara as he headed for the back stairs."Are you coming with me?I'm going to end this now....at least. Make the game funner."He grinned, a smile that contained violence and death, and a promise that he was going to enjoy it.

he shuddered hard and snuggled into the other more firmly. "i'm sorry." he whispered softly. "i never meant for you to find out..." he admitted softly. "Tiger won't hurt anyone... he was only protecting me." he muttered softly. "he was made to protect you." he whispered softly. "made to keep you safe." he mumbled softly, closing his eyes and breathing softly as he fell asleep, too traumatized to stay awake any longer than he already had, breathing softly, holding Pastel as tightly as he could without hurting the dog, and tucked to tightly to Eiri you almost thought he might be trying to crawl inside the man.

she blinked a little and then nodded. "that makes sense." she agreed sighing softly. "i think we might need to move Able though.. this morning he couldn't even go outside because of his terror... i can't imagine what he's going to do now that he's been attacked in a place he thought was safe..." Ara admitted swallowing thickly as he confirmed what she had seen. "well... at least we know he's always going to be protected..." she muttered, thinking about all those sample paintings he kept with him. the leopard, the crocodile, the soaring hawks and owls... no, he would never be without a defense of some sort. "of course i'm coming with you, i'm not a part of the law anymore so i can actually help instead of just covering for your ass." she admitted smirking a little. "and better yet no one will question me when i say it was self defense." she stated simply. "i'm sure he's threatened us both where people could hear." she admitted smirking a little. "and he's already struck you when you where 'helpless' once,. no one will doubt it if we say he tried it again."

"Shh its okay."He muttered stroking the boys hair, sighing softly. He wanted so much, to make the boy safe. They could talk later. Later was good. Now, he would just take care of him, and not worry about what had happened with the painting. His heart hurting a little as he realized that his lover had indeed been protecting both him and gabrielle.

"We'll move him to the mansion. I have so many cameras in place, no one will get in. Besides, no one who works for me will go there. He'll have to shop for outside talent if he wants to try again."He sighed smiling a little."Yea, he will be."Leo said amused because he knew that eiri would rest better knowing that able woud be able to protect himself no matter what happened."Uh-huh...but you always covered my ass so well."he said looking amused as he kisse her sofly before starting down the stairs. Pausing as they stepped outside, trying to figure out what to do, or where Chris would be."...I wouldn't have been helpless if I hadn't been reckless."He muttered not about to admit that he'd been arrested for visiting a prostitute. Yea, he hadn't been able to get it up, but he was sure Ara would never let it down if he ever said it outloud. Though the soft blush creeping up his neck said something had happened."....where would you go if you were waiting?"He said looking at the parked cars and houses."And I plan on surprising him, so no pointing him out right away if you see him."

she smiled a little. "i think he might like the Mansion." she agreed chuckling a little as she shook her head a bit. "i highly doubt he knows where to get 'outside' help. not many will talk to a cop you know." she admitted with a small snicker. "you where 'playing' with Morgan weren't you?" she demanded scowling at him. he always went to the whore when he was upset. "you slut." she complained kissing him gently. "but i still love you." she promised smiling a little as she followed him, taking his hand. "at the police station." she admitted simply. "so i have plenty of law force officials to prove where i was when the assassin killed my son." she admitted simply. "i doubt he'll be watching too close to the house. i'd say he has a camera somewhere and is watching remotely. or he's sitting and watching in a car somewhere and he'll claim he was stalking you to try and find his son and claim you killed him. it's hard to say really."

"I'm sure he would. Espicially the zoo."Leo muttered, blushing more. Because despite the asshole outside cover, Leo had a soft spot for animals. Exotic animals that he brought in the country to just be able to bred. With the kind of money he made, he was having a better time breeding the exotic large cats then normal zoos. A private cat sanctuary. "Not many. But enough to be bothersome."Leo said thinking about it, because he was sure there'd always be a few who's work for a corrupt cop, so they'd have to be careful. "Y-yes.That's it."Leo said blushing as he kissed her back, not about to admit to what had really happened between them. That was to embarassing to think about. "Ah well.Lets go then."He said amused as he slipped into the car."Let's go."He said amused, this was going to be so much fun.

When they got to the station, the first cop that he had to ask had spread the word far and wide, and by the time they got to the right floor that chris was watching from, the fellow law enforcement was just pointing the way. Grinning as he shot Ara a look he dropped into the chair next to the desk Chris was sitting at, pushing his sunglasses up as he studied the cop.". You should know better then to hire my own hit men to try and kill me."He said, he was going to so screw with him for a few minutes, smirking the laughter lit his eyes."They worry so much about their paychecks that way."

Ara giggled a little and nodded a little. "he would love the Zoo, he can have some real tigers, instead of a painted one..." she had to smile a little. "still, with a tiger like ... that... running around at least we know Eiri will always and forever be safe." she admitted with a small chuckle giving him a strange look and lifting an eyebrow at him. "what's with the blush? you never blush... did you do something gross with her or something?... you didn't like, catch a disease did you? because your never fucking me bareback again if you've caught something." she warned, teasing him. Ara smirked as they reached the Law enforcement and nodded to them all. "you know, i might consider being a cop." she admitted. "i'll get paid so much more, especially if i do a little dirty dealing." she admitted with a small chuckle. as she sat next to Leo, Chris staring at them, wide eyed. "... i'm not entirely sure i like what your implying." he finally growled his eyes narrowed. he didn't understand what was happening. he had ordered for everyone in the house to be killed, Eiri, Leo, and Ara included. he'd even payed fifteen hundred extra to have the slut before him raped, the little harlot. "your just a stupid little gang banger anyway you don't have 'men'. Chris taunted. "now if you'll excuse me i'm video surveying your home! don't think i won't find my wife and son in there!"

Back
Top Bottom