Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Paint My Heart

Eiri followed the boy out, sulking as his employees and friends laughed at him. Ignoring the bright blush that stained his face as he walked out, climbing into the car. When they arrived at the mall he smiled a little leading the other into the pet shop, wincing a little at the overloud sounds of puppies barking."Able, choose whichever you would want.And toys. And everything."he said amused moving over to the kennel petting the small brittany puppy that was trying to climb out to see its newest vistors.

Eiri giggled eagerly as he ran into the pet shop, running back and forth between dogs, playing with each one individually before finally settling on an adorable Malamute Puppy, the thing so adorably cute as it tripped all over it's own paws as it ran around that Able had just fallen in love. "this one! hold her!" he demanded plopping the wriggly puppy into Eiri's arms before running around and gathering everything they needed, dog bowls, brushes, bed, collar and harness, nail clippers, toothbrush, toys of various kinds, food and treats before he deemed his new best friend to have everything she needed, the adorable puppy spending the entire time bathing Eiri's face in happy puppy kisses. "her name is Paints!" he decided beaming happily as he took his puppy and all her things up to the register.

"Paints?Well, she does look a little splotched."Eiri said sounding a little disgruntled at the face washing but seeing able so happy over the puppy was to much to stay annoyed with. Smirking as he handed over his credit card, smirking even wider as the cashier's eyes went wide as he casually paid the 1000 dollar plus bill. Ignoring as the woman checked him out. He was used to getting checked out for his money, but he felt even worse then normal at the idea that Able had seen it. Smiling he looked at the boy as the younger man carried their things out to the car, the dog tucked in eiri's arms as able handled everything else."Ready to go home?"He asked tiltig his head alittle.

Able grinned. "well i could call her Pastel? she is light colored." he mused giggling a little. "Pastel suits her more yes." he agreed to himself giggling a little as he blinked at the look the cashier was giving Eiri offering her a small scowl. "you know if your boss caught you eying up costumers like they where your Saturday night strippers i have no doubt you'd be fired." he growled glaring at the woman before sniffing. "whore." he complained stalking off, not even really understanding why he was so annoying with the woman grinning brightly at Eiri. "thank you SOOO MUCH for buying me a puppy!" he squealed hugging the other again before holding his puppy and snuggling the thing as it licked him all over, making the boy giggle wildly. by the time they got home though, he was passed out in the seat, and so was Paints, or Pastel, or any number of a hundred names he was probobly going to give the dog before he settled on one. he was even snoring, passed out cold from his excitement, sugar, and caffeine crash. he was so cute.

"Okay, pastel it is.I'll go get dog tags in the morning."He said smiling a little as he looked over at him, snickering slightly as the woman blushed wathing them walk away. Smiling as he climbed into the car, depositing the pup in Able's lap as he drove. Smirking as he saw that both boy and puppy were passed out rolling his eyes as he thought about how cute they were. Getting out, he sighed softly taking all the things inside before going back out for the dog and man, picking up pastel in one arm, and able-as small as he was- in the other.Cradeling both close as he walked inside, settling them both into his bed before he got ready for bed himself. Crawling in next to him, he smiled as the puppy gave him a sleepy lick on the face before passing out himself from the excitement.

Able nodded as he nuzzled the dog, giggling a little as she bathed him in kisses, whining as he was picked up, snuggling into Eiri like the lovingly adorable boy he was, whining again as he was settled into bed, clearly not appreciating being moved around, latching onto the man in his sleep. and by the time morning came Able was laying on top of Eiri, using the men's chest as a snuggle pillow, Pastel laying across Able's legs like a little leg warmer. "mmm Cain..." he mumbled softly snuggling into Eiri. "i want orange juice for breakfast." he mumbled sighing softly as he slipped back into sleep. "make sure mom eats something... nnng."

"....get off me.Both of you."Eiri whined sleepily, flexing his toes unable to move them seeing as the small weight of both dog and boy had put them to sleep.Grumbling a little he blinked sleepily, nudging able."I need you to move, if you want food."He grumbled, he was so not a morning person at all. And this was actually quite annoying to be woken up by tingling legs and a dog's cold nose pressed against his groin.

he whined and rolled off the other, muttering a little as he cuddled into the dog instead who snored as it was moved off of Eiri, letting him get up. ten minutes after he started breakfast Able stumbled out of the bedroom and outside, the puppy following happily as it wen tot he potty before joining Able on the couch where the boy flicked on the tv. "And police are now on the lookout for a runaway teenager who is considered to be unstable, and very Dangerous. Able Adams, son of Christopher Adams has reportedly killed his own brother in an argument, and ran away." Able was staring, wide eyed at the screen as a man in a police outfit came onto the screen, a man that looked very much like Able, only older. "my son has always been a little unstable, that's why we could never go to school... i never expected he was capable of anything like this... killing his own brother i.. i just..." the man choked and Able leaped to his feet. "YOUR A LIAR! YOU KILLED CAIN YOU SON OF A BITCH!" tears where streaming down his face. "YOU KILLED MY BROTHER AND YOU TRIED TO KILL ME!" well that was a lot more information than Able had ever wanted to share.

Eiri whipped around from where he was cooking, staring at the boy then at the tv. Growling lightly, immediately taking able's side as he wrapped the boy into a hug holding him tightly."We'll take care of you.And...we'll need to go to the police station.If we set the story straight we can take care of this."He said already reaching for his cell phone, dialing."Leo?Yea. I need you.....shut up pervert. Get your skinny white ass to the police station.I'll meet you there....yeayea you say that all the time."Eiri rolled his eyes as he hung up, gripping the boys shoulder as he made able look at him."Able? I promise I'll take care of you. I promise. I wont let anything happen to me.Do you trust me?"he asked looking at him because Leo Reynolds was a personal friend, and more than that, the son of a drug dealer that had turned state's evidence when he wanted out of the family business. But the FBI being the FBI had sent him back to the crime family he walked away from, and made him the best crimminal lawyer on this side of the Mississippi. So. If he was going to make this son of a bitch pay for upsetting Able so much, he was going to use his best friend and all the underworld contacts available. After all, he did have friends in low places.

Able looked terrified as the other grabbed him and buried his face into the others chest, sobbing as he shook his head a little. "i can't! i can't go to the police my father is the Chief they'll NEVER beleive me!" he sobbed softly trembling a little as he looked up the other. "you can't... please you can't take me to the police... they'll give me t..to h..him and h..he'll s..s..smash my. f..fingers w..with a h..hammer l..like he w..was going to w..when C..Cain died..." he stammered hiccuping from the force of his emotions. "i don't w..want to g..go back please d..don't make me g..go back." he pleaded clinging to the other. "i c..can't g..go back..." he pleaded gripping Eiri's shirt. "PLEASE don't make me go back!" the poor boy was practically mindless with terror.

"Able, I wont make you go back.And I wont let him hurt you. I promise. But we have to take care of this, otherwise someone's going to see you.People have seen you with me sweetheart."He muttered wrapping his arms around him, holding him tightly before kissing his head because he knew there was nothing he could do with the fear. Thinking quickly he dialed work, and after severely warning them all that a single word breathed about Able in his presence or where the boy was was going to earn the tattle tail a stay with leo and leo's extreme protective temper of all things that belonged to eiri he was assured that things would go his way. "Able. We'll not go to the police. We'll go to Leo's contact. He'll help us okay?I promise. Not all the police are bad, and even police chief's need taken care of. I'll do this. I will help you."Eiri growled protectively holding him, holding him hard.

he whimpered, shaking hard in Eiri's tight grip, hiccuping and sobbing as he thought about how he might get Eiri in trouble. but he was so afraid of his ather, who would be furious that Able had been openly painting that he wouldn't smash the boy's fingers, he'd cut them clean off, all the fingers on both hands and then let the boy slowly starve to death. "..w..who's l..Leo?" he asked, voice still filled with Terror. "you won't let them h..hurt me a..anymore?" he pleaded looking up at the other. "you won't l..let my Dad lock me in the closet or cut my f..fingers off? e..even though e..everyone loves him?"

"Leo's my best friend, and the best damn lawyer that I know. He's working for the FBI at the moment.He'll help just because he wants to help me, and because he hates people who aren't who they say they are."He said paling a little as he thought about the police cheif, and though his face didn't change from the soft peaceful look he was giving able, rage filled his eyes at the idea of how scared able was. He so wated Leo to take care of things. Despite being a lawyer, the man was still a mob son, and a nasty son of a bitch when he set his mind to it."No, I wont let him hurt you.Leo wont let anyone hurt you. I promise. We'll protect you."

he sniffled a little and snuggled into Eiri more firmly, seeking protection and comfort. "...ok..i...i'll talk to Leo." he agreed softly, snuggling into the other as he shivered and shook, watching the people of the town talk about how great Christopher Adam was, how he was a deacon for the church, how he volunteered every Tuesday at the soup kitchen, how kind he was to everyone. the man appeared to be a saint, and he looked honestly upset about Cain's death, but Able could see past that almost perfectly constructed mask, he could see the cruelty in his fathers eyes, the punishment that awaited him when Christopher got his hands on Able. Able would never paint again if he went back to that man, he might not even survive the night. "can he come here?" Able asked softly. "i d..don't want to go outside..." because someone would see him, and turn him in,and then he would be dead.

Eiri smiled finishing the text he was doing, looking at the boy."He's on his way. With his agent. The FBI will wnat to know what's happening." He said wincing a little as he heard his front door slamming against the wall. Leo always did know how to make a entrance. The man that walked into the room was so impeccably dressed and so handsome that he made the beautiful woman agent trailing after him look plain. The dark haired man sighed."Eiri, you always did know how to do things right. What's wrong this time?"The lawyer said, and despite the nice suit and pleasant words, there was no doubt that this man was a mob son, and knew how to get what he wanted.

Able flinched as the door slammed open and he pressed his face into Eiri's side again, hiding from whoever was coming in, trembling violently as the FBI Agent lifted an eyebrow before focusing on Able, her eyes widening. "is that... Able Adam!?" she demanded, astonished. "we all have an APV on him, everyone is looking for him!" she admitted taking a step forward before realizing how young, and terrified Able really was. "... why don't you tell us whats going on Eiri?" she demanded, realizing that Able was in no condition to speak for himself just yet.

"Eiri, you enjoy the most amazing projects."Leo said shaking his head as he studied the two smiling a little when eiri picked the boy up and settled them both on his couch."He's terrified of his father. Says that the man is the one who killed cain, not him.And considering some of things he's said..."The man trailed off looking pale as he considered what he'd gone through."I think he's tellign the truth." Leo sighed rubbing a hand over his face looking at Ara, she was always willing to be open minded, espicially if it was a cop abusing his position."Able?"He muttered softly looking at the boy.

Able shivered as he was picked up and moved closer to the strangers, Ara frowning a little as she studied the boy. "your right, he's completely traumatized." she admitted softly as she watched him trembling, a scowl on her face as she considered what would have to be done to a sixteen year old to make him tremble like that. the boy peeked out from his hiding place as Leo said his name and he swallowed thickly as he studied the man. "please don't make me go back." he whispered softly. "he'll hurt me... and put me in the closet again.." Ara looked rather outraged at the thought of a young boy being locked in a closet. "are you locked in the closet often Able?" she asked softly. as an FBI agent who specialized in child abuse cases, she was well practiced in the art of psychology, she knew the truth when she saw it. "... yes, all the time... especially when Dad's caught me painting... he doesn't like it when i paint..." "i see.. how long do you stay in the closet?" Able hesitated then. "i...i'm not supposed to say..." "it's alright, i won't tell your father. your safe here, Eiri won't let anyone hurt you, and he won't let us tell anything to your father." "... promise?" Able asked his eyes wide, frightened, but he trusted Eiri. "... i don't know, sometimes it's only a day... sometimes he goes to work three or four times before he lets me out." he admitted softly. "he hits me before he puts me in there, and sometimes he takes me out and hits me more before putting me back in..." Ara was struggling to keep the anger out of her face. "how hard does he hit you? does he leave bruises?" "he hits real hard... and i go all purple and blue.. he broke my ribs once, Cain had to talk him into taking me into the hospital... he wouldn't let me have any pain medicine though... and he stepped on them a lot after that... it hurt..." he was whispering all of this, his eyes flitting around, as if terrified his father was there and would hear him. "i'm not supposed to tell... he'll kill me..." "like he killed Cain?" there was only a nod.

Leo during the story had retreated to the kitchen where you could hear him snarling and snapping into his phone, even if you couldn't hear what he was saying. Though as Eiri pressed a kiss to Able's head he had a good idea what the mob son was doing. Even if Able's father deided to run, or did something worse then just abuse his children, they were going to know about it soon enough. Leo had his fingers in all the pies, and he was a beloved child of a drug dealer, but he understood just how scarring abuse could be. And it rackled him to see someone hurt like this. Eiri sighed softly stroking Able's hair before shifting looking at Ara."CAn you stay here for a few days, until we know what to do?"He muttered knowing Leo was going to stay. Not only because Eiri cared about able, but because Leo would lve the chane to put a bullet through the bastard's brain if he came anywhere near the apartment. There was only so much changing the mob son could do. and since he knew Ara and Leo were sleeping together, even if neither of them would admit to actually liking each other more then a casual relationship, so he assumed that he'd be having both of them staying soon.

Able whimpered and hid his face every time he heard Leo snapping and snarling. the yelling frightened him, when grownups yelled, not that he'd known many grownups before now, he was always the one that got beaten afterwords, and Leo frightened him. he was bigger than his father, and more in control. if Leo wanted, Able had no doubt, that he could easily break him in half. "i'm staying." she promised smiling at Able. if it was one thing she couldn't stand above all else, it was child abuse, and this was one hell of a case. "you paint then Able?" she asked smiling at him, the boy nodding. "father doesn't like it... he hits me when he catches me doing it..." he admitted a gleam in his eyes. "but i do it anyway, because i like it." he admitted. "i don't care if it makes me girly, i'm gay anyway." he admitted with a shrug of his shoulder, growing braver now that the yelling had stopped and his fathers picture was off the television. "are you? Eiri is too." she admitted grinning at the little flash of hope that ran through Able's eyes. "Leo, you need to calm down your frightening Able." Ara suddenly scolded as the Lawyer came back in still angry and Able hid his face again in a very childlike way. 'if i can't see you, you can't see me,' sort of thing.

Eiri sighed softly as he stroked Able's hair, "He wont hurt you.He'll protect you.He's angry because you were hurt Able."He muttered knowing there was no chance in stopping leo from snapping and snarling, the dog's bite was so much worse then his bite. And he was pretty sure Leo wanted to bite something really really hard. Eiri blushed rolling his eyes at the agent as she talked to Able, amused because she had to tell everyone he was gay. "Thanks Ara. I'm pretty sure that you just enjoy telling everyone that. You seem to want to set me up for something."he grumbled looking amused before glancing at Leo as he walked in. As always, it amazed him at the mob's son icy control as all that anger, all that snarling disappeared under the cold disposition."Sorry."Leo muttered looking at his almost girlfriend...well, he really wasn't sure what to call her, seeing as they were screwing,but not really talking about it. It sort of made him antsy and weird."Sorry Able."He muttered collapsing onto the couch next to Ara.

Able looked up at Eiri blinking at him before snuggling into him smiling a little at Ara who smirked. "i just want you to be happy Eiri." she teased playfully chuckling a little as she shook her head. "besides, Able likes you." Able went bright red. "i.. i do not!" he protested, a little too hasty... a blatant lie that was, scared to admit it because he was sure that Eiri wasn't going to like him back. he relaxed as Leo got control of himself, studying the other with fear still but it wasn't terror like before, afraid of him, but not terrified that Leo was going to hurt him now that he was done yelling. "...it's ok?" Able asked, looking so confused at being apologized to you almost wanted to strangle the boys father all over again. "... i'm really tired... can i... go take a nap?" he asked softly to Eiri, feeling unsettled. he just wanted to go hide under the covers and then paint for a while and calm down.

"Come on.I'll lay down with you for awhile."Eiri smiled getting up, picking up the boy. Wrapping his arms around Able as he carried the man upstairs, and the soft sound of him shutting the door was loud in the silent house. "Sleep."Eiri muttered tucking both boy and dog into his bed smiling as pastel gave the boy all the kisses he could ever want.

Leo sighed softly stretching his legs out in front of him, looking impeccable despite the finger tossled hair, crossing his legs out in front of him, one boot heel resting on top of the other. Despite the expensive suit, the knee high steel toed biker boots were what he really enjoyed wearing. The fact that he actually rode a suzuki almost everywhere, was beside the point. "This is going to be bad."He sighed closing his eyes before shaking his head, because he so wanted to choke able's father into silence for abusing the boy so badly.

Able snuggled into the bed, dog and man as he closed his eyes and started to relax, sighing softly as he slipped into a restless sleep, dreaming of his father and the expression on Cain's face as he died whimpering softly in his sleep, but too tired to wake despite the nightmares.

Ara smiled as she watched him, shaking her head. "it's more than bad Leo... to put this man away Able is going to have to testify, and i honestly don't think he's emotionally capable of that." she admitted softly, shaking her head a little. "i wish i could just pop a lead bullet in his damn head..." she smiled a little. "still, i can make him safe. i need to make a phone call." she admitted flicking her phone open and dialing a number. "this is Ara. yes, i have Able Adam in my custody... no sir i will not be bringing him in, he's traumatized, stable but traumatized... abuse sir, heavy... broken bones and dark closets.... yes, i want the APV eliminated. yes i will be keeping an eye on him. i am getting all the information i can. yes sir. thank you sir." she hung up the phone and smirked at Leo. "Able is no longer a wanted criminal." she admitted calmly smiling at Leo. "now we just have to find out what your people know and...." she paused as Leo's phone rang, the person on the other end informing Leo that Chief Christopher Adam was impeccable, there was no reports of improper behavior, anger issues, or anything else. but there was reports of drugs going missing under his watch a lot, though he was reportedly looking very seriously into it, he had found nothing in many years. years that Able said he had been drugging his wife, coincidence? probobly not.

Leo turned his head looking at her."....I live to make your dreams come true princess."he pointed out, not even bothering to pretend he was kidding. Ara knew he would have considered it before now, so there was no use in pretending that he hadn't thought about it. Leo growled a order to find something more dammit, because there had to be something about this shining example of a cop mor than drugs, before he hug up, turning his head to look at Ara."Drugs go missing under his watch.But nothing else.Someone, somewhere knows something.And you know me, I have friends in low places."He said grinning a little as he shifted laying back on the couch and tugging her on top f him,kissing her slowly before dropping back with a sigh."Eiri always finds me the most interesting things to take to court."He grumbled good naturedly, enjoying the cases to much to really be annoyed by it.

Back
Top Bottom