Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Paint My Heart

jason smiled at him before nodding."I know you will. Now I have to be going."he said smiling a little as he pressed a kiss to ara's forehead, really feeling better about leaving her with alan."Oh.That makes sense. I better go then."He said looking worried still before nodding, hugging her gently before moving away, and in a few moments you could hear the car backing out of the driveway.

Ara smiled at him and waved her hand at him, shooing him off, offering him a small kiss to the cheek before he left, Alan watching him leave, his head tilted, and as soon as the car was out of sight he turned to Ara. "ready to go?" "you have no idea." she admitted shaking her head. "do you have a Cellphone?" "no i never needed one, don't worry i'll take you to... Leo was it?" "yes Leo, my Baby Daddy." she admitted with a playful grin as Alan laughed and gently helped her to stand up, Ara wincing as she set a hand on her belly. "oh god... better make that a trip to the hospital..." she admitted shaking her head as she felt the minor contractions. while normal, after her near Labor they worried her, especially after only one month. "shit.. are you alright?!" Alan asked, worried and Ara shook her head. "no... the Stress is affecting my Pregnancy..." she admitted with a thick swallow. "alright, you stay sitting, i'll get your things and get them into the Car and then we'll head to the hospital." it didn't take him long to have everything packed, and he moved into the living room to carefully help Ara into the car, buckling her in and heading out, down the road. it was a fifteen minute drive to the edge of the woods, and another half an hour to the edge of the city, he was a half an hour down when he jerked the car to a stop and stared, there was a car in the way... and it looked like Jason's. "...fuck, Ara wait here..." he ordered, stepping out of the car, looking puzzled. "Jason?... she needs to go to the Hospital Jays! she's doing.. Labor things...!" he hesitated then. "you can't just... kidnap people Jays... you need help... and so does she!... she needs a hospital!"

Jason frowned watching them before swallowing,nodding a little as he watched the two.”Go.Get her to the hospital.”He said anxiously becausee he knew that his doctor couldnt help this, and he knew that he could’t go with her. Because he would be arrested. He just hoped that if he got away from her, then he could run. At least maybe if he could get away from her his sanity would come back.Maybe.”go.Alan take her.Please.”he said anxious because he was so worried about her that he wasn’t really thinking clearly beyond doing what she needed him to do, which was let her go.

Alan relaxed, smiling at Jason. "i will, Jason... thank you. your doing the right thing." he promised, Ara crying out in pain in the passenger seat, breathing hard as Alan leaped into the car, gently taking her hand, muttering something to her, smiling when she nodded, Alan glancing at Jason. "go see a therapist." he ordered softly before hitting the gas, hoping to god Jason didn't change his mind and shoot them while they where trying to get to the hospital. but nothing happened, or f it did Alan didn't notice, and he raced into the hospital, explaining as best that he could, Ara crying in pain as Doctors rushed her to an emergency room and, at her demand, dialed Eiri's number, informing them that there was a woman here in the hospital and she'd given him this number. t wouldn't be long before Eiri and Leo and everyone else was waiting in the hospital for Ara.

By the time that anyone would tell them anything, leo was damned near driving everyone insane, and in fact had been going so insane that Eiri had resorted to getting a syringe of sedative and drugging the man, settling him in a seat as he wrapped his arms around able, pressing a kiss to his head as he waited for news about what was going on.”He’s going to kill me when he wakes up.” “I’m awake...”Leo slurred a little rolling his head against the wall to look at the two as he lounged in his chair, so drugged that he was utterly relaxed,but still awake.

Alan was sitting in the room with Ara, grimacing because she wouldn't let go of his hand. Able was sitting next to Eiri, struggling not to panic himself as he watched Doctors run this way and that way to answer and handle various emergencies. he glanced at Leo, shocked his eyes wide. "oh my god... how is he still awake!?" he asked his head tilted a little. "good lord... you pumped him enough to knock out a bull elephant!" he admitted blinking as a Doctor came out and moved over to them. "Leo, Eiri, Able?" he asked looking at them, offering them a smile. "Ara is going to be just fine." he promised gently. "and the baby too, we where able to save both." he promised. "Ara is very tired, and she's going to need a lot of bed rest, and NO stress! or she'll be right back here." he warned. "now there is a small matter of... figuring out who is in there with her. she assures us that he's not her kidnapper, but he can't tell us who he is! some bullshit about amnesia, which she also backs up." the doctor admitted scowling a little. "as soon as Leo gets his functions back, he can go in and see, her, and you two, are to contain him!" the doctor ordered firmly of Able and Eiri.

Eiri snickered, resting his cheek against able’s hair closing his eyes.”He was once a addict, he can shake almost anything because he’s built such a immunity to getting high, that he can hardly ever feel the true effects of anything, except like that.”he said tilting his head towards the mobser who was counting the ‘stars’ of dots on the cieling tiles. Eiri grinned,”We’ll keep him under control.”He stood looking amused as they waited about ten minutes for the effects to start fading, even if he was still a little unsteady. Smiling slightly as he helped able help leo to his feet, balancing the mobser between them as they headed for ara’s room entering slowly.”Ara?”Eiri muttered looking worried.

Able nodded a little, looking rather astonished. "must be one hell of a immunity." he muttered simply looking a little amused as he shook his head watching Leo count the ceiling tiles. "...i'm not sure i like him like this..." he admitted looking baffled and amused at the same time. he helped Leo into the room where Ara was resting, Alan rubbing his hand in pain, clearly Ara had broken one because it was swollen and blue and in a finger brace so he wouldn't move it. "Leo.." Ara muttered softly, blinking at him, smiling, looking SO glad to see him. "oh Leo i was so scared..." she muttered softly, weakly. "they gave her something." Alan explained softly. "she's barley awake." he admitted, Ara smiling. "this is Alan... he saved me." she mumbled. "i think he's Cain... he looks like Able..." Alan lifted an eyebrow. "... i think she's a little delusional, she keeps talking about Cain and Able... is she religiou..." Alan froze, staring, shocked at Able when the boy let out a strangled sob and slammed into Alan. "Cain! Cain your Alive!" "aahg! Get off! Get off me i'm a stripper not a whore! hey get off!" Alan demanded, looking freaked out, uncertain what to do about the boy sobbing into his belly.

“I don’t like him like this, but he’d be climbing the walls if we hadn’t done it. It’s his own fault he’s not sleeping it off.”Eiri said looking amused because it looked so odd to see the mobster so out of it. Smirking slightly as he looked ara over he snickered a little as leo tried, and failed to climb into bed, ending up on the floor on his ass, looking confused on how he got there. “We gave him something to.”Eiri said snickering before looking at cain, ‘Able, sweetheart, let him go.”Eiri mutered gently puling able away as he looked at cain-alan.”You look like his brother cain. Are you sure you are not cain?You look like him. A lot.”he said frwning lookng thoughtful.

Ara chuckled a little as she watched Leo fall on his ass, shaking her head. "you fell." she teased sluggishly, bursting into more giggles, looking like hell, but both she and the baby had made it, so it was ok whatever she looked like. Able sniffled as he was pulled away from Alan, who looked a little freaked out. "i... i don't know actually." he finally managed to admit. "i.. i don't remember who i am, i woke up in a lot of pain, a man found me an took me to the hospital.. i don't remember anything before that." he admitted simply. "i don't even know how long i was in the hospital, it's all fuzzy." he admitted shaking his head as he examined Able who swallowed thickly, Alan frowning as a sharp pain struck his skull. "ouch!" he groaned rubbing his head. "migraine..." he mumbled sighing a little as Able hesitantly took the others sleeve. "will... will you come home with us!? please!?" he pleaded Alan looking hesitant. "well... i don't really have anywhere else to go..." Alan admitted, well aware Jason would probobly shoot him for taking Ara. "i guess i can go with you... just until i can find an apartment of my own..."

“Leo’s house is big. you can have your own room and everything. Yu don’t even have to visit with us if you don’t want to.”he said bending down to help leo up, holding him before looking at alan.”When can she go home?We ould all use some rest, and you need some rest to. Migraines aren’t anything to mess around with.”he said looking so worried about them all. IT was actually painful for him to not be able to take better care of them all.

Alan hesitantly smiled and shrugged a little as he watched Leo get stood up, Ara sleeping peacefully now. "i don't know when she can go home..." Alan admitted. "the doctor won't tell me anything because he thinks i'm lying." he admitted looking amused. "besides, it's just a headache i get them all the time." he glanced at his watch. "i do need to get some sleep though, i work tonight." he admitted frowning a little. "and i doubt my boss is going to let me take the night off... i could ask Elicia to step in for me i guess, he needs the extra hours..." Alan was talking to himself now and Able grinned, looking so pleased. "Cain used to do that." he explained to Eiri as a doctor came in. "ah, she's asleep, good. when she wakes up, providing there is no more pain you can take her home." the doctor promised. "she begged me not to call the police so when she wakes up you might ask her again if she wants to press charges against her kidnapper." he ordered simply writing something on his clipboard, glaring at Alan who rolled his eyes and started texting on his cellphone, asking someone to take over for him because of a small emergency, and then telling his boss that someone else was doing his dance tonight. "my nights free." Alan chirped as Ara woke up with a small groan. "i wanna go home." she complained, sulking. "can i go home now?"

“Yes you can.We’ll get you home.”Eiri said looking amused as he let alan and able get ara up and moving, helping the stumbling, bumbling mobster to his car. When they got home he grinned a little as he helped ara into bed, letting leo snuggle her as he finally gave in and crashed.”How you feel?”He muttered sitting on the edge of the bed, gently stroking ara’s hair out of his face.”He’ll be fine. I promise.And I’ll take care of you to.”he said smiling softly.

Ara smiled as she was helped out to the car. Alan carried her out there and gently settled her into the car, muttering to her softly where no one else could hear, the woman muttering back. Ara smiled as she was settled into bed and cuddled into Leo as Alan was led to another bed by Able who tucked the man in and wished him a good sleep. "i feel ok." Ara admitted smiling at him. "the stress id something i guess... as long as i'm careful i'll be fine." she promised smiling at him. "Alan is Cain... i'm sure of it." she muttered softly. "Elizabeth is going to be SO happy." she mumbled softly as she kissed Leo gently. "i love you, i knew you'd come for me." she mumbled happily. "i'm sorry Alan beat you to it." she admitted smiling. "you would have looked so handsome bursting down the door and rescuing me."

Leo pouted snuggling down into ara, looking sleepy and content. “I am always handsome and dashing.”he said pouting a little as he nuzzled his cheek against ara’s shoulder.”I was looking for you. Eiri kept drugging me.You have to yell at him for doing it. It wasn’t fun. I couldn’t search.”he said sulking as he yawned.

she chuckled a little as she shook her head and kissed him. "just sleep." she ordered smiling a little. "i'm safe now." she promised kissing his temple. "just sleep."

in the morning she woke to the sounds of crying, and she carefully made her way out of bed and headed downstairs to see Cain, Able, and Elizabeth sobbing all over each other, Ara lifting an eyebrow. "what's going on?" she asked, baffled, the three of them tearfully explaining that Cain had died, but he wasn't dead, he was right there and he had woken up in the morning remembering EVERYTHING. they where sobbing out the pain of their lives, and joy at being reunited. "What the hell do you MEAN Exotic Dancer!?" Elizabeth suddenly demanded, Cain blushing furiously. "i... i'm a stripper.." "A STRIPPER!?" "...mom, honestly it's not like i'm getting naked..." Cain complained rolling his eyes. "an i make a TON of money!" "your misusing your powers!" "i am not!" "you are too!" "i am NOT!" Able was laughing, amused at the fighting.

Eiri snickered shaking his head as e followed ara into the room, looking amused at the sight.”well, at least we know things are back to normal.” “Well. What passes for normal for us.”Leo said smirking as morgana wrapped her arms around her yelling girlfriend, amused at the fighting.

“I swear to god Leo, if you don’t stop trying to show me the bab, I’m going to drug you again.”Eiri said cuddling the small girl in his arms, looking amused, “Oh yes, your daddy’s goofy. DOn’t let him tell you anything else, he’s very silly.” “I am not!”

Ara was chuckling as she shook her head, the little two year old in Eiri's arms was giggling brightly. "Daddy goofy!" she agreed clapping her hands Able laughing as he handed the little girl a cracker while Cain stretched in the corner, about to leave for his new job. he was a real dancer now, someone had caught his show at the strip club and offered him a place in a local Ballet. he traveled all over the world now, and was in town only for a month while they did their shows in the area. Ara was massively pregnant, about to pop at any moment, and Leo, like the eager father he was, was showing the ultrasound pictures AGAIN, pointing out the little penis that indicated that it was a little boy. "your totally silly Leo." Cain chirped simply as Elizabeth giggled and shook her head, kissing Morgana gently before setting a cake on the table. it was little Elsie's birthday, and Cain's too for that matter. "i can't beleive you have to work tonight." Elizabeth complained pouting at Cain who grinned. "and let that fat head Aaron go in my stead!? he'll RUIN the show!" Cain complained smirking a little. "besides i'm Prince Erik, i get to kiss Odette!" he loved the Swan Princess, and he had the best role EVER. Ara suddenly paused, her eyes widening as she grabbed Leo's hand. "Leo!.... my water just broke..." Cain froze, gaping before he cursed. "fine! Aaron can play Prince Erik." he complained, Able laughing a little as he helped, everyone, help Ara into the Car. about to add another baby to the family... what a happy life they led.

Eiri grinned as he watched them go for a moment, wrapping his arms around able as they climbed into their own car, pressing a kiss to his head.”I love you.”he muttered so happy that the life they had, was theirs. And to think, everyone had made fun of him for saving the poor homeless kid and accidently falling in love.

The end

Back
Top Bottom