Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Paint My Heart

Morgana grinned, "Its okay.We'll have a party, just for us, and the people you met at work?You liked them didn't you?And I'll cook." Eiri smiled a little kissing able's head, looking at his concerned lover."Don't worry.A party is just a gathering."He muttered before grinning at ara."That's true. Your daughter wuld end up doing mob things before her 5th birthday." "Hey!I was 10 before I gambled." "....my point exactly." Eiri sputtering at thatwhining softly "Its not that bad!The feds stole the last one, I had to get something so horrible they wouldn't want it."He said snickering a little because he knew why ara had stolen the car,but he wasn't stupid enough to keep the illegal things in the car, "Why did they take the car?That car is horrible. And your not stupid." "Why does my intelligence have anything to do with it?" "cause oyu know better then to keep things in the car, thats why you have the lock box in the office."

he hesitated and then smiled a little and nodded. "yeah ok... i like the people at work..." he admitted grinning as he snuggled into Eiri, feeling nervous about having a party but he wanted to make Morgana happy and since she wanted a party he guessed he might as well have a party. he snickered a little as he shook his head as Ara calmly ignored everything, because she knew that LEO didn't know why the Feds had wanted the car and had taken it on her orders. "oh, i'm sure they where just acting on a tip. you know they;ve been trying to bust Eiri for years." she stated loftily, Able lifting an eyebrow as he studied her. "why do i get the feeling you where involved in that tip?" "of COURSE not! i would NEVER do such a thing!" Able blinked then. "do you think they can take that one away too?" Ara had to laugh and she shook her head. "no unfortunately we got... i mean THEY got in trouble for the last car so their not allowed to touch anything of Eiri's without a warrant and complete proof." she admitted smiling innocently as Able giggled again.

Leo frowned looking at ara, befre looking at eiri."You mean i got my own car stripped because YOU told them to strip eiri's. Ara!I was on your side."he whined loking annoyed at the idea, because it had been his new convertible that they'd confisicated along with eiri's, looking annoyed at the idea. "You would do something like that." Eiri snickered rolling his eyes as he looked at the other, smirking because it was amusing to think about, wrinkling his nose a little. "Well, if you should find proof of the things in my evil doings, keep away from my car."He growled looking amused though despite the words because it really did amuse him that they assumed leo had allowed him to get his car bombarded with things and be foolish enough to keep things in his car.

Ara whistled innocently, avoiding looking at anyone as Elizabeth giggled again. "it was an ugly car and he was DRIVING in it! what was i SUPPOSED to do!? i can't screw a man who drives around in a car like that it ruins my image! no offense love." she muttered kissing her lover. "but it was an ugly ass car and it deserved to be stripped." she stated crossing her arms, looking as high and mighty as she could manage. "besides i would never give them proof of you doing bad things, then my best friend and lover would end up in jail!" she complained sulking a little. "and then i would be all alone." she pouted at them. "i am selfish after all." she teased grinning a little as she leaned against Leo, snuggling into him. "now someone get me some applesauce." she ordered, Able giggling a little. "i need to go get my last paycheck." Ara admitted with a small yawn. "don't forget that you have that meeting today Leo, with that guy from the Chinese Mafia." she muttered smiling a little. "make sure he understands that if he keeps transporting guns into MY territory i'll slit his balls off." she ordered kissing him happily.

"It was not!"Leo growled, sulking because it had been a ugly car, but damned if he hadn't loved it. And he so hadnt been able ot get it to work right after that. Snickering at her look he sighed, "Oh I'd do well in jail."He said sounding thoughtful."Morgan's taught me everything that the prison boys expect, I could live there."HE said looking so innocently happy about teasing her about his ex that it was hard to get angry at him."...you're a moron."Eiri teased rolling his eyes a little."DO you want me to go with you?"He asked ara, looking at her slightly worried. Leo nodded pressing a kiss to her head, "I will."He sighed softly, "You're being awfully fierce in defense of a business your supposed to be stopping."he teased kissing her gently.

she snickered a little and nodded. "it was ugly." she stated simply with a small laugh before growling, pinching him on the inner thigh. "if Morgan doesn't vanish soon i might be the one who makes her vanish." she growled, annoyed with the woman. Morgan had started sending Leo love letters again, so it was no wonder Ara was annoyed at the mention of the woman before she smiled at Eiri. "no that's alright, you stay here with Able." she ordered simply, able blinking at her. "he needs to get started on my painting!" that made Able laugh and nod, all to willing to paint for her. "and i don't want him home alone, we can't be sure that certain people don't still have people after him." just because the bastard was dead, didn't mean that the people he'd hired to deal with his son and the people around him weren't still trying to kill them, either because they'd already been paid, or because they didn't realize yet that the man was dead. "besides, i am stopping the business." she admitted smirking darkly. "all outside influences are being chased off by you, and your under my thumb and i won't let you do anything TOO illegal, therefore, i win." she chirped happily as she headed out the door happily, heading for work with a joyful expression on her face as she skipped into her bosses office to collect her last paycheck, she wanted to gloat about how happy she still was. she didn't need work to be happy, she had Leo for that.

Leo yelped as he was pinched, whining softly."I didn't do anything!Don't punish me."He sulked before sighing. "Okay. If you're sure."Eieri said pressing a kiss to able''s head, laughing softly at her words."We'll be here."Eiri said because it sort of bohered him to think about the idea that chris had hired others to take care of his son. It hurt to think about that."...oh, not to illegal then?"He said pouting a little at that, amused because it always amused him that a FBI agent was willing to support his illegal habits.

Jason smiled a little when she skipped into his office, standing and holding out her paycheck,"This is for you.You look happy."He said his plan already forming as he watched her come in, knowing that he was going to get her out of here soon.Glad it was a saturday, and that he was the only one in the office. It'd make kidnapping her even easier.

Able laughed a little as Leo was pinched, shaking his head a little. "you really shouldn't tease pregnant ladies Leo." he stated simply. "men have ended up dead for less." he pointed out grinning a little as Ara laughed and nodded. "thats right Leo! and i know how to kick your ass don't forget." she teased kissing him. "yes, not too illegal." she teased chuckling a little as she gently kissed him again before skipping off, Able and Elizabeth sharing giggles. "can i go with you to the meeting Leo? i wanna learn how to be intimidating too." if he was intimidating, people would be much less willing to try and hurt him.

she grinned as she accepted the paycheck. "i am happy!" she admitted grinning at Jason. "i'm pregnant after all." she rubbed her belly, smiling softly. "i love this little baby inside of me more than anything in the world. it's a good thing you fired me, i don't think i could have quite, i'm too much of a workaholic." she admitted smirking at him. "what are you doing in on a Saturday anyway, isn't today a day off for everyone?" she asked blinking at him, remembering that it was Saturday. "it's a good thing you where here then, i completely forgot it was the weekend..." she admitted shaking her head as she turned and headed for the door. "bye Jason! thanks for my last check." she chirped happily.

Leo smiled slightly, "I can't promise to not tease, she'd know I was lying."he said snickering a little at the idea, before sighing softly."Come on then.we'll go be intimidating together, while your boyfriend gets some paperwork done." "Why do I have to stay?" "because your secretary's bitching she does all your work.You stay and catch up. I'm perfectly capable of taking care of your boy."

Jason smiled a little looking amused at her words, shaking his head a little."It is,but I came in to do some paperwork."He said, walking after her, closing a hand and rag soaked with choloform over her mouth,"And I was hoping you'd be in today."He muttered catching her as she fell. Hurrying out of the building with her, heading for the cain in the woods, intending on hiding and keeping her all to himself.

Able giggled a little and nodded as he hopped down and followed Leo, giggling a little. "this is going to be fun! will there be guns and stuff?" he asked curiously. Able liked guns, not that they where dangerous, but that they where so sleek and elegant. it was one of the only things Christopher had liked about his son's, they shared his love of guns and hunting. of course, as the boys got older and their attentions turned to other things the man had stopped giving them shooting lessons and started beating them instead. "i like rifles the best." Able admitted smiling a little as he paused to kiss Eiri. "i'll be alright Eri, i promise." he chirped, offering his lover a nickname before skipping outside, so excited that he forgot to be afraid.

Ara nodded. "it is nice doing paperwork when everyone else is gone." she agreed giggling a little before gasping as the chloroform settled onto her face, making a strange noise as she tried to struggle against him before she groaned and slumped in his arms, out cold, light enough to easily be carried, and limp as a rag doll. it didn't take her long to wake up though, as an FBI agent it wasn't the first time she'd been chloroformed, and she woke after fifteen or thirty minutes, laying still, making sure not to make a noise or show that she had woken up, so that she could figure out where she was.

Leo looked at the man oddly, tilting his head a little as he considered what the other wanted to do with a gun. It was a odd thing to consider able liking. "Good.Be careful."He said smiling softly as he watched the others leave sighing softly because it worried to let him go, but he trusted leo to keep him safe. "ready?"Leo said grinning as they got to the car, heading or the meeting place a old warehouse on the lake.

Jason smiled softly as she looked up, resting his chin in his hand as he studied the girl."How is your head?"He said lookign concerned about her, but not to bd because he knew that he had taken care of her well, and that it sort of worried him to consider that she was pregnant, and he might have done more harm to her then he'd meant t.

Able giggled a little and smiled as he nodded. "yep! i'm ready!" he admitted smiling as he settled into the seat and clicked the seat belt into place, looking around as they entered the warehouse, his head tilted a little as he reached into his pocket, looking a little nervous now, but he had a small post card sized painting of a massive pile of snakes to keep him safe, so he wasn't too worried. "Leo, are these bad men, or really bad men?"

Ara groaned a little as she blinked at him, feigning ignorance. "it feels... cloudy..." she managed to mutter, swallowing thickly. "do you have water?.." she asked hopefully. "what happened? where we attacked?" she asked stupidly, blinking a little as she watched him. "Jason?... what happened..." she complained frowning a little. "i was going to get my paycheck..." thank god she took those acting lessons. "my head hurts..." she complained setting a hand to her head as the fogginess started to fade and a sharp pain took it's place.

Leo tilted his head at the question, proud that the man had thought to ask it."They're bad men." "Oh not really bad men Mr. Reynolds?I think you underestimate me."The dark haired chinese man said as he crossed the warehouse to approah the two, but stopping before he got to close, knowing leo would react violently if he got to close. "I never underestimate anyone, except maybe my girlfriend." "ah yes, the agent." "does everyone know I'm screwing my FBI contact?" "Yes."The man, mr. wong snickered a little as the american gangster blushed hard.

Jason smiled slightly as he got up getting a glass of water before sitting down, helping her sit up to sip the water smiling a little."Shh its okay. You'll be fine."he said stroking her hair smiling gently."I'm here, I saved you from Leo. we'll be okay."He muttered, oh yes, he really was that insane.

he nodded a little and then smiled at the Chinese man. "ah, but there is a difference between a bad man and a Very bad man. you see, Bad men had morals, and rules that they won't break, VERY bad men don't, and will do anything they please, even hurting children and the like." Able explained smiling a little. "as a leader, i assume you have rules that you won't break, which makes you a bad, but honorable man, instead of some power-housed lowlife." a backhanded compliment if there ever was one, but a compliment all the same. he giggled as Leo blushed though and shook his head. "it's hard not to underestimate ara though, she's itty bitty and pretty." he muttered pouting. "and then she goes demanding applesauce and everyone runs off to get it for her... she's like a puppeteer!" he admitted with a snicker. "and she has ALL of Leo's strings!" he teased beaming at Leo. "like i have Eri's!"

Ara groaned as she was sat up, staying limp in his arms as she struggled to swallow the water. "... nnn wha? Leo?" she asked blinking at him. "i don't understand... Leo loves me... he'd never hurt me..." she complained softly once she had her fill of water. "Jason... my head hurts..." she whimpered, squeezing her eyes shut and letting a few tears trickle out. playing up her weakness and confusion. he was mad, she was sure of it. "where's Leo?.. i.. i want Leo... i'm scared..." she pleaded, more tears trickling out, playing on Jason's conscience.... if he had one anyway.

"...where did you find this boy, leo?I think I like him."Tao said snickering a little, because it had taken him a moment to find the comploment in the words. "Deal with Morvane if you want him."leo said snickering a little as the chinese man paled, neither of them would tell him what eiri'd done to make the man fear him,but they all knew tao wouldn't be saying anything."She's very good at pulling everyone's strings."Tao said snickering, amused that even the new kid knew just how much control ara had over them all.

Jason stood getting some advil, helping her take it as he gently stroked her hair, wiping the water off her face."Shh its okay. Leo's a danger to you.You're safe here."he said pressing a kiss to her hair as he brushed her tears away."Just sleep ara. You'll feel better when you wake up."

Able smiled a little, looking almost haunted for a moment. "Eiri found me actually." he admitted with a grin at Tao. "he saved me really." but he said nothing beyond that as he looked a little baffled. "... are you scared of.. Eiri!?" he asked looking utterly baffled. he could think of absolutely no reason as to why a big time mob boss would be afraid of Eiri. "...why on earth! are you afraid of EIRI!?" he asked, not mocking them, just honestly baffled before he giggled. "Ara likes to pull strings, honestly if she wasn't an FBI i'd be SCARED..." he admitted. "because i think she'd be a more ruthless... er.. mob... guy." confusion crossed Able's face again and he looked up at Leo. "what kind of bad guy are you exactly?"

she whimpered as she took the Advil, her mind whirling as she was gently touched, blinking at him stupidly. "i want Leo... i don't want to sleep... i'm scared..." she whispered but settled onto the couch and closed her eyes, relaxing into a light doze. she thought furiously about what was happening once the pain started to fade away. how was she going to get away? how was she going to escape and what the HELL was Jason doing!? "J..Jason..." she groaned suddenly, 'waking up' with a jerk and a shudder. "my belly hurts." she groaned, hoping to panic him. if he was panicked, he'd make a mistake...maybe even take her to the hospital.

Tao gave him a look before shrugging."I am not afraid of eiri."He stated before laughing at able's question. "he's a mobster. Well, chinese yazuka actually. He spends more time in the orient, then in the states."he said looking concerned before smiling a little."Shall we do business?You're the one who said you had something for me." "So I did.I found something you'd like."he said leading the other two into the back part of the warehouse, smiling slightly as he looked at the gleaming blue shelby shining in the darkened room. "As requested, a 1964 shelby cobra." "Oh Tao, thats...its beautiful. And ara can never claim THIS isn't a beautiful car."

Jason sighed softly as he settled her on the couch. "What?HOw do you feel?"Jason said a thread of panic in her voice as he knelt by the couch watching her, as if trying to decide if it was worth getting a doctor here, or if it was something he could take care of right then.

that is a beautiful car! XDD Ara's going to steal it, i hope Leo knows that XDD)

Able nodded a little as he looked at Leo, snickering a little. "does Ara know your Chinese?" he asked playfully, giggling a little before gaping at the car, his eyes wide. "aaaw i want one!" he complained running his hand along the car. "i don't know a lot about Cars but i do know this..." he looked at Leo. "as soon as Ara see's this car it's not going to be yours anymore." he teased giggling a little as he examined the car closely. "Leo! you have to teach me how to drive so i can get one of these!" he ordered. "i'll make Eiri buy me one!"

she whimpered and shook her head. "it hurts... like cramping..." she whimpered a little as she leaned into him. "... Leo hit me..." she whimpered. "he hit me.. i..i think..." she made sure to sound horror struck and confused, as if she wasn't sure if that was a real memory or a dream. "Jason i don't understand... he's never hit me before..." she pressed her face into his shoulder. "i can't remember.... my belly hurts, please..." she sounded so confused, so afraid, and she knew Jason would assume it was a negative reaction to the chloroform. hopefully, he'd take her to the hospital, then she could tell them that Jason had kidnapped her.

lol well it is her car. Its her bby shower present.XDD)

"She knows my mother is."He said snickering a little. While he took after his coldly beautiful nordic father, his eyes were wide and as dark as pools like his mother's. Snickering a little louder at Able's reaction,"It's hers. Its her baby present."he said already resigned to the fact that he wasn't going to get to keep the car. Sirking as he nodded,"I'll teach you on the way home. And you can tell Eiri he has to geta pretty car.He's not going to be amused you get a prettier car."He said snickering at the idea before paying tao,watching as hte man left before looking at able."Let's go."

Jason paled growling angrily at that before swallowing,holding her gently."Shh I'll take care of you. You'll be okay."He muttered already puling out a cell phone so he could call a private doctor. Still aware enough of things that he wasn't going to take her out of the house unless the doctor said he needed to. "Shhh a doctor's on the way."he said stroking the other's hair.

he grinned a little. "i didn't know that." he admitted giggling a little. "my mom is German." he admitted simply. "but you can't really tell because her mom is Japanese." he admitted giggling a little. "Leo i can't learn to drive yet! i don't have a permit..." he paused frowning a little. "or an ID..." he admitted frowning a little. "Dad never let us get either because he didn't want us running away." he admitted shaking his head. "he hid our birth certificates and social security cards too... he would have gotten rid of them i think but i guess he needed them." he admitted shaking his head again before smirking as he hugged the car. "i waaaant oooonnnnneeee." he moaned happily.

she sniffled a little as she snuggled into him, closing her eyes. "...Jason where are we? Leo won't find us will he?" she asked softly, feigning trust in Jason. if she was truly as confused as she was pretending, then she would trust Jason to keep her safe, he had always been very protective of her. "i'm cold..." she whimpered, closing her eyes and shivering against him. "please don't let Leo find me... he... he doesn't want to keep the baby..." she whispered softly, making it up as she went along. "he was so angry... i didn't know he would be angry..." she whispered shivering again. she really was cold, and stress and fear was really making her belly clench. "please make the doctor hurry." she whispered softly.

Leo gavehim a look, smirking a little."Able, i break the law every day. Are you sure you don't want to drive?"He teased holding out the car keys before heading for the driver's side."If you're sure...I'll drive then."he teased looking amused at the idea that able wanted his car.Maybe ara would have a fight on her hands when she wanted it. Maybe able'd steal it first."just tell eiri you want it."

Jason stroked her hair,holding her gently wrapping her up in a blanket even as he texted the doctor to tell him to worry faster. Smiling slightly as he sighed softly, "I know, I now he wouldn't want the baby. I'm sorry Ara. I'll take care of you."He muttered stroking her hair."We're at my cabin out of town. Leo wont be able to find us. I promise, Leo wont find us."He promised gently stroking her hair looking so worried that he didn't see the ironic twist of him kidnapping her to protecting her.

Able hesitated a little looking at the car before shaking his head. "no... i better not drive, if i wreck Ara will cut off my balls and then i'll never be able to top Eiri when i finally get older and bigger than him!" he complained pouting a little as he grinned and slid into the passenger seat and paused, hesitating. "how are you going to get your car home?" he asked looking at Leo, wondering if he'd even thought about that.

she shivered as she wrapped the blanket more tightly around herself, snuggling into her as she closed her eyes. she was at his cabin, out of town, good, she could use that information. "i was so sure he loved me..." she whispered. "i thought he loved me..." she whispered, starting to cry again as she trembled in his arms, wincing as her stomach clenched tightly, making her gasp and whimper in pain. "it hurts... it hurts..." she whimpered, playing up the pain.

Leo looked over at him amused as he paused, tilting his head."Oh."He said sounding....embarassed that he hadn't thought of that before."I'll send one of my men back to get it. Its one of the normal cars, so it wouldn't be so bad if they had it."he said backing out, because he so didnt want to leave the shiny new cobra in the warehouse as he dealt with the stocky SUV."Oh, you think you're going to top eiri?"He teased looking amused.

"I know Ara, I know you did."he muttered holding her tightly."Shh there's the doctor, he's coming in see?It'll be okay."He said stroking her hair before standing up so that the doctor could examine her. Wandering into the kitchen to see about getting food as the doctor started her exam.

he giggled a little and shook his head. "your not afraid that Tao will steal your SUV?" he asked grinning a little. "i liked him, he was kind of fun." he admitted chuckling a little. "and yes, i will top Eiri someday.... maybe not for a few years yet but i'll find a way to tie him up eventually." he admitted with a happy laugh.

she sniffled a little and snuggled into him, whimpering as he pulled away. "no... please... don't leave." she pleaded, grabbing for his hand, wincing as her stomach clenched again,t he doctor hovering over her. "... this isn't good." he admitted shaking his head. "she's under too much stress, it's putting too much pressure on her pregnancy..." he admitted digging in his bag and pulling out some medicine and a needle, Ara wincing. "no... no needles... please no needles..." she pleaded softly. "shh, it will be alright. it's just something to help you relax and calm down." he promised gently slipping the needle into her arm, Ara whimpering. it was a silly fear, she knew... but she was utterly terrified of needles. still, the pain started to ease as the medicine forced her to relax and she sighed softly, closing her eyes as the doctor moved over to Jason, pulling him away from Ara. "you have to be careful with her." the doctor ordered. "she nearly went into labor at only a month along... too much stress and she's going to loose the baby." he warned shaking his head. "i'm going to leave the medicine with you and some clean needles, and some pills for her to take to keep her and the baby strong. don't give her the medicine unless she starts having contractions again." he ordered setting a bag in his hands. "if it starts happening too often, she needs to go to the hospital." he ordered looking hesitant. he had been Jason's in call doctor for years, and he knew Ara wasn't there of her own free will, but... he didn't like Leo, and he did like Jason, so he said nothing. "be careful with her Jason... loosing that baby could break her." he warned gently before smiling at Ara, who was smiling a little, happy thanks to the drugs.

"If he steals my car, I know where to find it."Leo said shrugging a little as he headed for home, lookign amused and not in the least worried about his car getting stolen. Tao would know better then tot do that."You only like him cause he made fun of me."He whinned pouting.

Jason looked worried before nodding, frowning slightly because he had no idea what to think. Maybe he needed to take her to the hospital. And he would, eventually if it got worse. Frowning at the doctor he sighed, nodding."I'll be careful. And if it starts again, I'll take her to the doctor."Jason said nodding a litlte because he knew that ara would mourn the child, even if she was mad at the father. He'd make sure both were okay. he could do that. Settlign down to watch her sleep, he sighed as he settled back with a book.

Back
Top Bottom