Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Old Ways in a New World. ( Wolvenrogue and Nightsorceress)

Aurora sighed "alright if you are sure" she drew a deep breath and cuddled up next to him. Being this close to him was difficult however as her senses were on high alert. She could breath his scent in deeply and it was almost intoxicating

They cuddled together through the wee hours of the morning and were pleasantly surprised when the rain blew out in favor of warm sun. They watched the sun rise together, and Robert built a fire to dry her clothes. His shorts were dry in the cooler. He got out the last of the marshmallows and made more somores for breakfast, feeding Aurora as he had the night before. "This was a lovely island despite the rain he said." I really hate to leave., just the same, I'm sure a warm shower would make you feel better... That and some real clothes . we need to find a place to buy some for the both of us." There was a strange feeling welling up with in him. One he had never felt before. He felt bonded to her but it was more than her scent. It was a warm feeling, one that he felt down deep.

Aurora really couldn't go back to sleep however she enjoyed being in his arms. She cuddled him through the night her face remained pressed against his neck until the sun rise then she turned her head. She smiled as hew fed her the marshmallow. "I just starting to feel dry again, I would hate to swim back, however some new clean clothes, and a nice hot shower sounds to good to pass up."

They packed their dry clothes in the cooler and Robert suggested that she put her underwear there as well so she would have dry clothes when they made it to shore. He waited while she made her decision.

Aurora bit her lip as he suggested her to take off her underwear, she did want it dry however was still a little nervouse of being exposed. Finally she decided dry was better.she took over her underwear and packed them. Her womanhood was free of hair and he could see all, and bottom as shapely in contrast with her thin figure. She blushed and then jumped into the water and swam to shore.

Robert followed. pushing the cooler on the air mattresses. when he got to shore they took out their clothing and dressed. They got back in the car and headed back to the highway hoping to find a town of some size. It was some 50 miles of driving before they arrived at a town large enough to have a Walmart where they could resupply with their limited funds.

Aurora climbed out of the lake and quickly out on her clothes. She climbed in the car and as they drove she leaned against him. She loved being close to him. Once they pulled into Walmart aurora kinda took control of the thrifty shopping as she had to do it for years. She was able to get them underwear 3 days worth of clothes for under 30 dollars. She smiled a bit as they climbed back in the car. "it's not the greatest stuff but it looks good and it's cheap"

They picked up some chinese takeout, found an inexpensive motel room and checked in. Both being hungry, they sat down and enjoyed their hot lunch.

Once they sat andante there lunch she smiled at him. "you remembered I like Chinese" she happily ate lunch and then stretched "I think I want a nice hot shower and then just relax for a little while last night we did not get much sleep." she went to the bathroom and showered. After a little she came out wearing a plain white mens tshirt that she found for a dollar and figured it would make a nice night shirt

he looked through what she had bought him and found a thin pair of white boxers. They looked cool and comfortable. He headed to the shower and came out clean and looking fit as ever.

While he was in the shower aurora laid down on the bed. Her head rested on the pillow and she was almost falling a sleep when he came out of the bathroom she turned and smiled at him.

he climbed onto the bed next to her and wrapped an arm around her waist cuddling up to her. It had felt good the night before and he missed it.

Aurora smiled and cuddled against him. Her whole body was now pressed against him. "the island was nice, but I think I much rather have a soft comfortable bed, and a warm shower" she said with a giggle.

Robert laughed and pulled her close. Both being tired the drifted off for a late afternoon nap. Robert woke laying on his back and again Aurora was half on top of him, his cock Hard and Aurora rubbing against it in he sleep. After what had happened last time he decided not to wake her and simply closed his eys and pretended to be asleep.

Aurora rubbed against him in her sleep. Her body so wanting to be mated,nat this point maybe even wanted it but she did not speak it out loud. So in her sleep she slowly rubbed her body seeking his. At one point her panties shifted and now some of her womanhood was no exposed and was rubbing against his erect cock that now poked through his boxers.

Robert was having great difficulty not responding to the beautiful woman, trying to mate with him. His breath grew ragged, and he wrapped his arm around her. Her eyes opening slightly.

Her movements were slow but deliberate the wolf inside her wanted him now inside her. She continued her slow movements on him, as her partily exposed pussy was now wet withher juices and some now touching him.

Oh Aurora! he called out unable to hold him self back , he pulled his shorts out of the way, the length of his cock now sliding through her wet exposed slit.

When she heard her name her opened slowly and she looked at him, her cheeks redden and she was froze in that moment. There was clear look of shame on her face as she slowly began to move off of him.

"Wait!" he said "there's no shame in this" Please don't move away! it will make me very sad," . There was no mention of rules, or Alpha females or anything, only that he would be sad. Robert was confused by what he was feeling and he didn't know how to express what he felt. "please" he pleaded.

Aurora froze where she was when he asked her to not move. She remained as she was though her cheeks were still red there was something different about this. She felt more of a connection between them now

Robert was exceedingly gentle for so large a man, he reached down and held her soft bottom in his strong hands and began slowly sliding his cock along her ever so wet slit. He gently kissed first her cheek and then her lips.

Aurora was a little shocked when he touched her butt. No man had ever touched her bottom, but then he suddenly started to slide his cock against her and she liked it. Her mind gave into the kiss and gently kissed him back.

Robert slowly slid the panties down and off her legs as he continued sliding his cock through her slit. Finally he lifted her slightly on the next thrust and his cock head pressed at her entrance. Feeling the resistance he confirmed what he had known, this was her first experience. "I will sting a little but then get better, much better" he gave a little push and he large cock head stretched her and entered her womb. he paused to let her adjust.

Aurora let him remove her panties not sure what he was planning next. She felt him continue to rub against her wet slit and then suddenly she felt his head enter her, eyes widen and then before she could react he was buried inside her. She felt stretched to her breaking point he was huge inside her body

Back
Top Bottom