Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x ShiroNezu

Jugger82

Singularity
Nathan = Avatar
Age 18.

Nathan landed hard against the wall as the wooden practice sword of his trainer had managed him against the wall. He slumped against it, panting hard as his broken sword lay in front of him in taunting pieces. "Damn...You're still as good as ever...I still can't get a single hit on you." Nathan said as he struggled to his feet to stand up. This was the longest and toughest training session he had left, though the only difference was that he was actually fighting his trainer and lost...despite how long he managed to last.

Though he may have been a prince and heir to his kingdom, Nathan was nothing like the stereotypical stuck-up, pretty-boy, weakling prince. He wasn't afraid to get low and dirty, he looked pretty good but didn't go around exploiting his looks, and he was nowhere near to being considered 'weak'. Except for his trainer, no one could ever defeat Nathan...though some of the royal guard usually came exceptionally close...but he felt that they held back because of his position. "Five minute break...?"

Henry, his trainer, smiled and nodded, seeing how Prince Nathan was getting worn out. "Of course, Your Highness. You can take as long as you like." It was almost ironic, but she knew she couldn't dare actually insult royalty. She was his trainer, though, and had been for several years, so she knew she could get away with just a bit with the power the prince gave her when they trained like this.

That's right. Even if Nathan and no one else was actually aware, Henry was actually Henrietta, a woman who had joined His Majesty's ranks. It was never that she wanted to be a man; it was pure survival. In the guise of Henry, she knew that she could easily make her way through life without having to resort to desperate tactics on the street. She had been orphaned early on, and her boyish features made her a prime candidate for this sort of thing. Now, at 19, her feminine features were beginning to show in her face, and she knew that someday soon someone would wonder at why it was that she wasn't developing correct tone as a man. She was just muscular enough to pass, with light brown eyes and short, feathery brown hair. Her milky skin was covered in freckles, though aside from her hands and face no one saw anything else. Her breasts had remained small enough that no one could possibly notice them after she bound them with cloth, and she was wearing a basic chain mail suit for training.

"Thank you thank you." He said panting as he leaned against the wall, looking at the remains of his destroyed sword. "Jeez Henry, you went all out on me this time all because of a simple sparring match. You couldn't hold back on me even though I'm the prince?" He said teasingly. Nathan hated it when people strayed from him or let him have his way too often just because he was a prince...though he wasn't annoyed at it being used in a joking manner. "Jeez Henry..." He said as he looked to the figure. "You really should do something about that disease you're getting...red spots on your face? Glad its not contagious but...it looks oddly familiar...I think one of the servant girls had the same disease...but nevertheless you two seem healthy though."

"Certainly, Your Highness." Henri bowed just slightly before smiling again. She did enjoy this a bit too much. She knew she was the only one who didn't hold back with him. "Why should I hold back? Your Highness should always be at his best. One never knows when we might have to truly spar with an enemy in the future. Your father His Royal Majesty has never objected to it, you know that full well." She then tried not to gasp as Prince Nathan pointed out her freckles. She found herself close to blushing. "Th-this is no contagion. These are natural spots, all my family, male and female, had them." His pointing out the servant girl's similar feature embarrassed her further, but she used it to prove a long-proven point. "That servant girl and I… have never mingled, honestly."

Nathan rose an eyebrow. "Oh really?" He said as he walked over and nudged him in the shoulder with his elbow, sneering teasingly to Henrietta. "Oh come on Henry. You haven't? I'm sure you and her would have had something...she speaks of you all the time...even last night she moaned out your name." This was no lie...as Nathan had had sex with that servant girl, which is how he noticed her freckles. "I didn't think males get freckles but whatever. As long as it isn't contagious I don't mind. Anyway Henry, shall we get something to eat old friend?"

Henri found herself even more embarrassed by the query as Prince Nathan pressed further. She knew that was what she had tried to imply, but the fact that he bought it so easily made her uneasy. When he mentioned that the servant girl had moaned her name while lying with the prince, she felt her cheeks grow just slightly pink. "I'm afraid I haven't actually lain with anyone, Your Highness," he admitted. "I… I put my loyalty to the crown before any woman." She found herself annoyingly jealous of the idea of the prince with another woman. She had to get the idea out of her head, of course, since she was a man in all others' eyes.

"Why yes, a meal sounds like a lovely idea," said Henri as she tried to erase any inappropriate ideas in her mind.

Nathan chuckled as he looked to Henrietta. "Well then Henry old buddy lets go." He chuckled as he showed her to the mess hall where all the other knights and initiates and other recruits were eating on their breaks and day offs from training and duty. Nathan brought Henrietta to the front of the line and grabbed some of the soup that was being served. Nathan didn't prefer fancy food too much. He's just fine with regular peasant food. Sitting down at a table next to some women, he winked at them before going to eat at his food slowly.

Henri got some of the same soup as Prince Nathan. As she sat down beside him, she saw the women smirking at them. She gave them a bit of her own masculine smolder and then started at her food. She had known for a while about how she actually had been wanted by some of the common maidens, but of course she couldn't even begin to pretend as if she could actually court one. She wondered sometimes if she should, just to help keep her cover as she developed, but it seemed like it would lead to bad things eventually.

Nathan eventually finished his soup and sat back, watching the women and flirting with them with his eyes as he waited for Henrietta. "Well Henry, seems like we could do without some training for now...cmon buddy, lets take these beautiful maidens to your chamber and show them a good time huh? Would you like that ladies?" He said chuckling as he winked to them before looking to Henrietta, wanting to hear an answer from her. He wouldn't care what she'd choose, but he was hoping she'd say yes.

Henrietta looked rather bashful as he winked at her. She knew he meant well, but he didn't know her secret. This wasn't how she wanted to be found out. She looked over at the women. She knew they were the type to gossip, so there was no way she could have one of them keep a secret without bribery, which she could not afford. "Your Highness, I don't think that is necessary," she said nervously.

"Oh come on Henry!" He said as he laid on the table as if fatigued, arms stretched out toward the maidens with hands looking as if they were groping them, his face flat on the table. "Henry...you can't be such a shut in..." He sat up and looked to his best friend. "Look, you're older than me by what, one year? And you've been here for about three years now...I've yet to see you with another woman. Cmon man...lighten up. Let me, for once, become YOUR teacher...lets get these maidens and go. It'll be fun. They're clean.'

Henrietta sighed, defeated. "I can't defy Your Highness," she said dejectedly. She did her best to look pleased by the women, who were definitely quite pretty. She was a little jealous. She knew they were from better families than she had been. They had the option of staying beautiful and lovely all the time. She wished she knew how to get out of this situation, but she felt a bit as if her doom was sure to come.

Nathan chuckled and jumped up. "Now you're talking Henry! Bout time you shed that stuck-up shell!" He grabbed the hand of one of the maidens and smiled as he sweet talked her up and led her toward Henry's room, still talking and flirting to her as he wrapped an arm around her, butterring her up for what was going to happen. He left Henrietta to the table with the other women to let her choose which one she wanted. "Henry hurry up!" He called out as he entered her room.

Henrietta looked around the group and picked herself one who seemed least threatening should she find out she was not truly a man, and walked rather silently to her chambers as the lady began to casually flirt with her. She smiled as best she could, making herself seem excited as she put her arm around her shoulder. This was about to get very, very strange. If anyone had to find out, she wondered if in fact it should be just the prince. It would be better that way, instead of having several gossips find out, as well.

Inside Henry's room, Nathan was moreover looking around the room rather than talking to the girl he brought in. He had never been inside Henrietta's room. He knew she wouldn't like it if he just barged in there without a reason, and he didn't like to abuse his power like that...too much. "Henry's got a weird room. Haha." It was not flashy like his own room. HE sat down next to the girl, waiting for Henrietta's tastes were.

Henrietta walked in casually with her newfound companion, and saw Nathan sitting beside his own choice of girl. That's his type, huh? I wish I could look like that, she admitted to herself. She then sighed, putting her head up high, heart pounding as she approached the prince. "Your Highness, may I have private company with you?" she asked, motioning towards her closet. She felt her heart racing at the thought of finally divulging the truth to someone, but it just had to be done this way. What's the worst he could do? Well, a lot, actually, but she hoped she had earned enough of his trust that it wouldn't be the case.

Nathan's eyebrow twitched and a sweatdrop went down his back as he heard Henrietta's request. In...the closet...? Two guys...in the closet together? "Er..." He rubbed the back of his head as his eyes slowly rolled to the closet. Gulping, he sighed before nodding. "Yeah yeah lets make it quick but...nothing happens got it?" He looked at the girls. "You two can...get eachother ready while we're talking." He said winking to them as he stood up and walked over to the closet, opened it, and walked in, waiting for Henrietta with nervousness. He seriously hoped his trainer, whom he still thought was a guy, wasn't going to try anything.

[[Homophobia didn't exactly exist back then. :U Just a thought.]]

Henrietta forced a chuckle and smiled. She smiled and bowed a bit to the ladies and then walked over to the closet with the prince. "I'm sorry to be so private like this, Your Highness, it's just that there's a secret I didn't want the ladies to overhear. I swear, I don't mean to try anything with you. It's just…" She found herself unable to tell him. The secret was trapped in her throat, it seemed. "I… I'm… not…"

(That true? I didn't know that cause I was taught that homosexual relationships were frowned upon back then far worse than it is now and I just figured that it could happen. Ah well this isn't historical lol.)

"You're...You're not what?" He said as he leaned against the wall of the closet, looking at her with concern. He bit his lip as he watched Henrietta try and get the words to come out of her mouth. Since she was a loyal knight to his family, he sighed and figured an actual order would help her tell him. "Henry, as Prince of the Kingdom of Florensia, I order you to tell me this secret right now and without hesitation." He said in a commanding voice as his eyes seemed to look for anything to notice of the girl to show any more nervousness.

[[There wasn't exactly a lot of gay marriage or anything, but bromances and sismances were way tighter.]]

Henrietta grew more and more nervous, her voice still quivering as she tried to tell Prince Nathan the truth. She sighed a bit, and when he commanded the truth from her, she was shocked and relieved by how well that worked to calm her down. It was almost scary, actually. She sighed one last time. "Your Highness, I'm not… a man. My true name is Henrietta, and I am orphaned. I have been serving many ladies and lords under the name Henry, for it was easier to get respectable work that way. Please, don't think less of me." She looked up at him, terrified as she waited for his reaction.

(Wasn't incest even more illegal back then that it was instant execution? Well...not instant but I mean after a trial or something.)

Nathan's eyebrow twitched and he broke out into laughter. He didn't even bother to feel how embarrassing it felt to know the women were still outside. He and the 'man' were in the closet and he was laughing his ass off. Anyway, Nathan soon looked at her and soon felt a bit more serious. He hadn't seen Henry's true face before...it was always hidden under that cloak. Slowly reaching up, he slowly removed the hood from her head to see her face in full view. "Y-You weren't...lying were you...!" He said in shock as he looked to Henrietta. "I don't know what to say...Oh crap!" He looked at the door. "Uh...put your hood on, we gotta get you out of this situation...unless you swing that way I mean." He meant that he had to get her out of having sex with the maidens outside unless Henrietta was the kind of girl to swing with other girls.

[[I don't mean literal bromance. I mean in the modern sense, like when two guys are such close best friends that they might as well be brothers.]]

At first, she was insulted by all the prince's great fits of laughter. Henrietta was amazed by how well Prince Nathan was taking this, and it made her heart soar with glee. She couldn't believe she had a trusted compatriot in him, now. She could hardly contain herself. "Yes! Of course I wasn't lying!" She then nodded and looked out from the closet. "No, Your Highness, I have no interest in women." It would take a lot for her to admit who she did have an interest in, since it was beyond immoral. "We must get rid of them, lest they start talking! I can't have anyone knowing I'm a woman, or your father will have me executed!"

(Ah. Sorry am tired lol.)

"Not if I have anything to say about it, you're safe but...lets make sure this stays quiet." He said as he peered out to look at the girls. "Since you are a girl and don't care..." He walked out and closed the door behind him. He rubbed the back of his head as he moved over to the girls and took a deep breath. "Well girls...you're gonna have to go. Henry he...He's nervous because his cock is only two inches..." He chuckled a bit. "Sorry but this will have to wait until the shaman in town gets herbs for him. Now please be off and I'll make this up to you later."

Henrietta drew back into the closet as Nathan left and went to toss the girls out. The excuse was actually rather hilarious, and certainly less embarrassing than the truth, though she couldn't help but wonder how long it would take for that rumor to spread around seriously. As the girls left, she felt comfortable enough to leave. His heroism was so wonderful, she'd be forever grateful. "Your Highness, that was comical, to say the least… Wait, two inches is small, right?" She paused, trying not to blush. "I don't really know much about that sort of thing."

"Two inches is indeed small." He said as he turned to her after going over to lock the door. "That should keep out any unwanted visitors...you've got explaining to do Henrietta. Sit on the bed and tell me exactly why you've been deceiving us as a male just to join the knighthood." He said as he leaned against the door, looking at her. "I don't see a point in it. You could have just joined the city militia rather than the knighthood if you were looking for action. Why?"

Back
Top Bottom