Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gamers of BlueMoon

Ps3, PSP and a Wii baby!
Right now my current gaming obsession is the new Splatterhouse game. Sure it may have gotten shit reviews but it's perfect for a gore hound like me.

But I do get tired of all the fucking console wars. No game system is better than the other and they all have their goods and bads. How about you stop arguing and actually play your games like their supposed to be.

I usually tend to stray from realistic war games like Call of Duty. I'm more into sci fi, fantasy, horror stuff.
But fighters are one of my true passions along with zombie games and dynasty warriors games (already pre-ordered DW7)

Let's see. I play mostly my PS3 now, for multiplayer also. I got tired of my X-box, so I donated it. (truly, I did) For my PS3 I have, Aliens vs Preadator, COD:Black Ops, LBP, and a few others. I play WOW, not religiously though. I have a lvl 44 paladin, and 22 rouge. That is all lol. Also play Starcraft 2, and am willing to buy a specific game to play with someone else.

I've just dived into Brotherhood, and though I've mostly been playing singleplayer I've done a couple of matches online as well. Really fun stuff, I'm always looking over my shoulder. Also been playing the Donkey Kong Country, and I feel like like a ten-year old playing the first one again. The nostalgia is almost overwhelming >>

The Temple stages can go straight to hell, however.

Right now I am doing the MMO+Netflix combo. I prefer RPGs and most of my games are one-player. I do play some RE5 online on occasion but that is about it. I don't like shooting games. :C

Hey guys, I a heavy gamer. I actually am going to be a game designer so... Anyway my Wii is out of the matter right now of multiplayer games for now. I'll get brawl later. On the Ds I have bleach dark souls. On xbox I have super street fighter 4, cod mw 1 and 2, (and world at war actually) I have halo 3, and reach (halo 3 sniper map pack isn't working) I have the first blazblue, soul calibur 4, rainbow 6 vegas 2 and mirrors edge.I'm going to get black ops the new blazblue, the new naruto, tekken, odst. These aren't all my games off course just the ones I play online. I Have tons of square enix games love kingdom hearts (cuz I love fantasy) I play the zeldas love them. zelda x kingdom hearts fan for life... um tons more... like hundreds of games anyway im really good at most.. and im not afraid to show off or anything though im mute and all ill tea-bag you til you hate me Xp gawsh look at all those typoes FREE RP!

Kravin5150 said:
PS3 is garbage for gaming -nods-

More like your opinion is garbage D=<
I love my PS3. That being said I also have a 360 that I love. I'd say the only current gen console that's garbage is the Wii.

Mirran said:
Kravin5150 said:
PS3 is garbage for gaming -nods-

More like your opinion is garbage D=<
I love my PS3. That being said I also have a 360 that I love. I'd say the only current gen console that's garbage is the Wii.

I'm not a huge fan of the PS3 because of the whole "tilt your controller" nonsense. The Wii is a complete piece of shit though, lol. It is a decent replacement for GameCube games (if you have GameCube controllers) and you can buy REALLY OLD games on the WiiStore thing. It's like a GIANT memory card XD

As for videogaming I play my busted ol' PS2 still. Fave games on it right now are Soul Calibur 3 (I love the character creation) and Shadow of the Colossus. Multiplayer I like Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3.
Computer gaming I'm liking Lord of the Rings Online (cause it's gloriously freeeeeee <3)
Card Games: I play Magic the Gathering, Yu gi Oh and VS System
I play Warhammer 40k (run a Tau army) and dabble in D&D and Shadowrun for tabletops.
I am a Gamer.

Mirran said:
I've only once ever had to tilt a controller playing the PS3, I'm glad they abandoned it.

Heavenly Sword had it. I could never get past the whole "kill the soldiers so your leader can make it across the bridge" part. Stupid... stupid. LoL.

Really? D: I don't have a PS3 and the fact that they got rid of it isn't going to make me switch over XD I have too many achievement points <3

I'm a heavy gamer whenever I'm over at my friends house. I'll sit there with him and play call of duty, gears of war, resident evil, pretty much anything he has. :p

He let me borrow his 360 once, and let me borrow like...all of his games. I played them all, but my absolute favorites where bioshock and dead space, dead space being my favorite of all of them. Now dead space 2 is out and he said once he beats it he will let me borrow his 360 again! I'm so excited!

PalePersonage said:
Mirran said:
Oh yeah, I'd like to make a boast right now:
I could kick any of your asses at Soul Calibur 2

Challenge freaking accepted.

Now we either need to arrange to meet at a common convention or find a way to set up SC2 online. Managing at that, I move for a full revival of the game (just SC2, screw 3 and 4).

Tathariel said:
Death to Mirran, Staff to the face!

I'll be too busy dancing around it with my Voldo <3

HALO REACH ALL THE WAY BABY! CARTER RULES! also, forgot skull dude's name, and the big guys name. which i think is kinda funny since i jst beat it. i cant remember their names, and yet i still remeber Spartan 117's real name. how the hell does that happen?

I play the manliest game in the world and being about little girls shooting a lot of bullets at each other TOUHOU.

Mirran said:
I'd say the only current gen console that's garbage is the Wii.

Everyone's entitled to their opinion and all that, but no wai dude. If you want to look at it in terms of sheer graphical/processing power, then yes, the Wii falls short of the PS3/360 by a mile. Its global multiplayer is weak too. Besides these two factors though, it's a great gaming machine in every other aspect.

I feel it's the best out of the current generation of machines due to things like Nintendo's boundless imagination/ability to constantly reinvent itself, the sheer fun of so many of its exclusives, and its pricing/accessibility. PS3 is a strong second, and easily the best 'serious gamer' machine, while the 360 has its multiplayer/userbase going for it.

I tend to be an all around gamer. Here's a list of platforms I play(ed) from most to least:

PC: I use this thing for most of my gaming. I am an mmorpger at my core. Flyff, Fiesta, Maple Story, Runes of Magic, Rune Scape (first real mmo that I played, so give me some slack >_>), Champions Online are a few games I can name off hand that I've actually put time into. I'm a very picky player when it comes to these games, mainly because once I get involved in a game I like I will play it until I get burned out. xD I've played many other mmos at least once before moving on. I don't tend to play the ones that are pay to play, since I don't have the money to throw down in order to play a past time maybe every once in awhile. But this is my core platform.

Xbox 360 I do not play CoD, Halo, Gears of War... Pretty much no first person shooters. Mainly because the owner of the 360, whom is my younger brother, happens to be a first person shooter prodigy. >_>;; There are very few games I play on this system. Soul Calibur, Burn Out, and Katamari are the main games I play. So why is this my second most played system? There is one game that defines this. Elder Scrolls: Oblivion. At first I thought I wouldn't like the game when my brother was playing it. I was completely mistaken. In fact, when I first played it I pretty much vanished from the face of the Earth for THREE months. D: It has been one of my most played games to date. It makes me wonder how long I'll vanish when Skyrim comes out. ; 3; <3

PS 1&2: Let me get this out of the way; a PS3 is not my piece of cake. I don't know why, but I just do not like it. 0.o You'd think that I'd have no problem with it, but I cannot find any games that I'd play on the PS3 that the 360 or PC do not have as well. So, with that out of the way, I loooove the PS 1&2. There are so many fond memories that I have of both consoles. But, as of right now, I only play PS1 games. There are many RPGs I've played over the years as a kid. And I must say, I still play them to this day.

DS There are often times I forget about the DS and games I have when I'm busy with other games for other systems. But, the DS is my backup system for when I am just sitting, wondering what I can play. xD It's not that bad, it's just I get so easily entwined in other games, I forget about other ones until I have the urge to play. But, I do play a lot of Pokemon on the DS, as well as the FF Tactic games. Not a variety on this end, but I do have a shit ton of Gameboy Advance games, so I suppose that makes up for it. xD

Wii I love the Wii, because I can play my classic Super Mario Brothers 3 or switch to playing tennis with my family and friends. I've always considered something like the Wii to be a more friend/family based console. I think that's why I don't consider it the top platform out there. But, it's a fun platform. You will never know how fun it actually is until you play it. Take my word for it.

I'm just going to put this out there, Nintendo is always going to be innovative, fun, and pleasant. I mean, look how long it took Sony and Microsoft to test their feet in the motion sensing department. And now Nintendo is doing 3D? xD I'm sorry, but when a company has the balls to test out something that's never been done in gaming consoling before, that has to say something.

Now if you don't mind, I'm going to be playing Pokemon. <3

I thought everyone plays games? One of my favorites is Phantasy Star Online Episodes One and Two for GameCube. Best 20 bucks I EVER spent. as far as FF style RPGs go, Tales of Symphonia. But PSO is hella simple fun! anway, what constitutes being a gamer? Cause I'm all things geeky and I 'game' a lot of things. my GC, YuGiOh, Exalted, PathFinder, you know, the good shit. I'm also an avid OWoD Mage fan even if i've hardly played more then a few games of it.

I love playing games! I own a xbox 360 with Kinect and a PS3.
The only time I ever actually use my PS3 is when I'm playing Black ops. Though I really hate that I got it on that system (christmas gift Dx). On my xbox I play Gears of War, Halo Reach, Borderlands, Far Cry 2, Left 4 Dead 2 and of course Dance Central along with some other games. A week ago I started playing online, with that being said I love XBL more then when playing online on my PS3.

heartsdesire said:
I love playing games! I own a xbox 360 with Kinect and a PS3.
The only time I ever actually use my PS3 is when I'm playing Black ops. Though I really hate that I got it on that system (christmas gift Dx). On my xbox I play Gears of War, Halo Reach, Borderlands, Far Cry 2, Left 4 Dead 2 and of course Dance Central along with some other games. A week ago I started playing online, with that being said I love XBL more then when playing online on my PS3.

well, when tax returns come along, i'm getting a new xbox 360 with halo 3, ODST, and Reach. maybe we could play online. i've been looking for a kickass team for a long time. i hope your good with an assault rifle....

Back
Top Bottom