Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Sorceress

Aurora turned on her side and snuggled against him. "i can't help but think how much time was wasted, to think what could have been, we could have a dream home in Brazil, we could have traveled the world, we could had a child by now" she said softly there was so many regrets she had because of what happen

Aurora looked at him a little, "really? you have worked on that even though we were not together?" she was shocked she figured he would have never thought about it.

Aurora nodded a little. She still was left wondering if he did it more for the two of them, or vampires as a whole. "how does it work?" she questioned softly

Aurora was little shocked to hear that. "maybe when your ready we could test it." she said softly "But Nathan, it from what i know it seems female vampire eggs go dormant, your sperm would work but what if about my eggs" she asked softly

"When a female is turned to a vampire her eggs go dormant right way, you might have to think of something to wake them up" she said softly her hand touched his cheek gently.

Aurora kissed his forehead "ok when ever you are ready to that i am" she snuggled closer to him perhaps their lives were getting back on track

(PM me and we can talk )

Aurora kissed his neck a little she didn't know what had come over her just a couple of hours ago she hated him now she couldn't get enough of him.

(Can we RP this tomorrow? I'm busy right now and can only do like 1 or 2 RPs. I can still try to reply to this when I can though, though replies may not be as fast as before.)

Nathan smiled and began to kiss her lips as she kissed his neck. "I love you so much Aurora..."

(alright, i will just post and get offline to give you more time with the others)

Aurora Kissed him back "i love you more" she wrapped her arms around him.

(Its not RPs I'm busy with though by the way, its some other stuff. You don't have to log out, we can still RP.)

Nathan smiled. "If we go on like this we'll just keep saying we love eachother more than the other haha...lets just rest...alright my love?"

(its ok i have to go to work any way)

Aurora smiles "your right, we should rest anyway because later i want to show you how much i love you" she said with a smile

"Of course, I'm always up to it baby." He said smiling. "Though...first I think I need to shave and get some more color on my skin...maybe a haircut as well...I've kinda let my appearance go."

Aurora ran her hand on his stubbly cheek and pulled it away quickly "yes i must say you are rather rough" she teased him a little

Aurora laughed as he pulled the blanket over them then she felt his lips on hers and she kissed him back gently. It was like nothing ever happen. they were still so much in love.

Back
Top Bottom