Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Sorceress

"Then what do you want to do about this...? We can't just sit around and cry for the rest of our lives...cmon Aurora, we have to keep our heads high."

Aurora pulled away from him "You don't understand, you killed everything inside me, I had been a lone so long. My world was full of darkness i just moved through life hoping some day i found you. And then i did, I felt like oh god i don't know how to explain how my world changed. All i knew was that i loved you, i loved you so damn much. Then you spit on that. How do you suggest moving on from that?"

Nathan looked away, unable to answer. He moved over to the bed and sat on it before wiping a tear away from his eye. "I don't know, okay? This is all my fault Aurora...everything I've done ever since I met you caused you so much pain...I don't even deserve to live...I'm the one who should take a knife to the heart..."

Aurora shook her head. "i have nothing, I no longer have your love, I no longer have happiness, I just want this life to be over. I have thought about it for a long time, no wonder there is not another vampire as old as i, you go mad being a lone this long'

"You lie Aurora!" He said as he looked at her with a stern face. "You still have my love!" He said to her as he jumped up and walked over to her. "I still love you, why would you say I don't?"

Aurora looked down at her feet. "its the only reason why i could think this happen, its the only why i could think you never found me to talk about this." she turned back to him. "I should go" she said softly and started to move on shaky legs.

Nathan said nothing. He let his actions speak for him as he grabbed for her wrist. Upon grabbing them, he pulled her close to him so that he could lay his lips onto hers passionately.

Aurora did not resist there was no strength in body even if she wanted to. She felt his lips on her and she was shocked but then her lips kissed him back. He could tell by her kiss that she tried to kiss him with all the passion she had but her weak body would not let her.

Nathan pulled away from her and frowned. "When was the last time you ate? You feel so weak Aurora..." He picked her up and began to walk her down toward the kitchen.

Aurora rested her head against his neck when he picked her up just taking in his scent making sure this was all not just a dream. "i don't remember"

Aurora rested her down on her arms on the table. "you don't to, i don't need strength for anything. just being in yours arms one more time was all needed" she said softly, she yawned a little she wondered if maybe that they could really start over.

"Nonsense, you need food Aurora. Its my turn to start taking care of you." He said as he looked at her, smiling weakly as he continued to cook the steak.

"thank you" she said as her eyes began to close a little, she was sleepy from being weaker now, but the thought of him taking care of her was nice, to have him by her side was all she really wanted.

Eventually the steak was cooked and he placed half for him on one plate and her half, a larger portion only slightly, on another plate. He handed her the plate and sat down in a seat next to her as he began to eat.

Aurora picked her head up from the table and looked at the steak. She took a few bites but then flight sick. She had no eaten in so long, both blood, and food was to much for her stomach to handle she pushed the plate away before she ate and more and got sicker. "thank you. I just don't feel good"

Aurora smiled at him before returning her head to rest against her arms. "Nathan, will you stay with me tonight until i fall a sleep, i just want to have you near, but if you don't want to i understand."

Aurora said she would understand if he didn't want he didn't want to stay with her but it hurt to hear him say that. But she then smiled when he said he would stay every night with her. "You know no matter how much hurt i feel i still love you Nathan"

Aurora closed her eyes as she felt his lips against her temple it was so nice to have him back. "alright if you are tired as well, i don't want to force you to go bed if your not" she was walking on egg shells with a little, not wanting to drive him away.

Aurora nodded her head "i want that too" she says as she stands up slowly her legs a little weak. "well if your ready" she says softly

Nathan smiled and picked her up and led her into the bedroom. He laid her down gently and laid down beside her with an arm draped over her. "I'm so glad to have won you back Aurora..."

Back
Top Bottom