Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Sorceress

Aurora was standing in the door way she watched as Nathan slammed Diana down on his cock. She let out a cry but said nothing more as she turned from the door running. Tears streamed down her face.

All sense came back to him upon hearing Aurora. He shook his head as he pushed Diana off of him. "Dammit!" He put his pants back on as he attempted to rush after Aurora.

Aurora looked up to him her bags packed "It wasn't like what, you ramming your cock inside her?" she was so heart it was clear in her eyes. "I didn't see a gun to your head forcing you to do it, nothing but your own free will Nathan"

"No! I was turning back into the being I was when you first turned me into a vampire! She was already starting to do it when she rubbed my thighs, but I pushed her away until she forced herself to start sucking my cock! I had no control, there's this second person inside of me Aurora!" He pleaded.

"so what every time a pretty woman flirts with you you are going to blame it on this second person." Aurora eyes filled with tears her heart was broken and he could see it all over her face. "Well i can't live that way Nathan i love you to damn much, so you and Diana go have a happy life together" with that pushed past him and out of the house.

Nathan said nothing more as Aurora had left him. He sat there in the middle of the room, fallen to his knees as he looked to the ground, tears falling from his eyes, almost pouring. He was alone now, just like before. He'd have no one...

Years had past and Aurora made sure to stay clear of any place Nathan might be. Even though they were only together a short time Aurora knew he was it for her and so the loss of him had crushed her sprite. She was nothing like herself a broken vampire that was lost in memories and dream that would never be. She was dream every night of their time together and the future they had dreamed of, of them being parents. She doubted now he would ever think of her. She thought he was probably sleeping with a million woman.

One day after years of being she finally returned to her home that Nathan and her originally shared. She thought he would be long gone from that place not even giving her a second though. She stumbled into the bedroom and collapsed on to the bed.

Though, unknown to her and under the sheets, Nathan now rests under the bed. He looks like a shell of the man he once was. He was pale, his hair was a mess, and he had some small, rugged facial hair with small bagged eyes. He had gone through years of depression after Aurora had left him and he had never once touched a woman since.

Aurora once again cried herself to sleep, calling out his name in her sleep. in her sleep she hope to call him back to her, to have him love her, he never did come to her, but little did she know he was there already.

He turned over in his sleep in a fashion that had his arm drape over her body. He did not hear her calling out for him, yet he somehow reacted to her voice. He pulled her close as he sniffed from sorrow to hold back crying in his sleep.

Aurora thrashed about tossing his arm from her body. She was having a nightmare as she often did she was screaming now at the top of her lungs "why nathan, Why did you hurt me like that"

Nathan jumped in surprise upon hearing her yell. It was almost too real to be a dream as he fell off the bed with a loud thud. He groaned as he sat up, rubbing his head before he stopped and stared. "A-Aurora...?"

Aurora shot up in bed she had tears coming from her eyes she looked at the man on the side of the bed, but yet at the same time she was not looking at him "Why, Why" she said in sobs as her head fell to her knees.

Nathan got up and moved over to Aurora. He sat down beside her with just as much sorrow as she had. "I'm so sorry...I'm so sorry..." He repeated over and over again until she'd notice him.

Aurora saw him she was in sheer shock that he was there. "No you can't be sorry you choose to do this." SHe jump out of bed and stood in the middle of the room. SHe was much thinner and paler. Her eyes did not have that sparkle in them that they normally had. She pulled a knife and posed it at her heart. "i just want to die because of you" she knew she could kill herself but it would slow she would have to cause herself to loose all her blood.

Nathan jumped upon seeing her pull the knife to her heart. He shook his head frantically. "Don't do it! If anyone should die, it should be me!" He said as he walked closer to her. "Please...don't kill yourself Aurora..."

Aurora pressed it to her chest more a small rivelet of blood ran from the point. "why, i am nothing now, I loved you so much Nathan, why wasn't i good enough for you. I just need to know that. My wasn't our love strong enough to stop you from having those urges, what could i have done better" her eyes poured she needed to know before she died.

Nathan dropped to his knees and pleaded. "You were perfect for me Aurora! Please...! Don't kill yourself, I'm nothing without you! You were my everything when I turned...once I lost you I had no reason to live except to wait for the day you'd take me back again!"

Aurora shook her head her knotted hair moving back and forth. "you didn't answer my question why was i not good enough for you, what did she have that i didn't" she asked again the knife still at her chest she was shaking like a leaf. More than answer Aurora need his love, but she did not know she would ever have that again.

Nathan stood up and walked over to her to embrace her in a long hug. "You had everything she didn't...care...beauty...love...Aurora...you are so perfect for me, you are always good enough for me...it is I, who is not good enough for you..."

The knife fell between then crashing to the ground her head buried itself in his chest. She cried long and hard. She need him so much, to love, and to care for her. She didn't know if he would but she needed him.

Nathan rubbed her back as she cried into his chest. "There there...everything's alright now Aurora...sh..." He cooed her as he rubbed her back to comfort her.

"no everything is not alright, nothing is ever going to be the same, everything we had planned is gone now" she cried as she still had her head buried against him she was shaking in his arms

Back
Top Bottom