Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Sorceress

Aurora laughed "yes alright we can go see the flying statue" she teased him a little pulling him up from his seat, she took his hand and they began to walk.

Aurora thought for a moment "not that i..." she was cut off when she felt a hand on her shoulder stopping her. She turned and saw a man standing there " Daniel what are you doing here"

"looking for you actually. There are things that are happening Aurora and we need your help"

Aurora looks at Nathan she did not want to ruin there wonderful day

Aurora looked at Nathan "this is Daniel he is a very good friend, we help a lot of our kind together" Aurora then turns to Daniel "Daniel this is nathan..." Again she was cut off.

"My god Aurora you finally found a mate" He then stepped forward and grabbed Nathan's hand giving it a firm shake "I am so glad for both you"

"well come on we go back to my house and we can talk business there" Daniel lead the pair to his home.

Aurora hated to do this now but she knew it had to be important

Nathan patted Aurora on the shoulder and smiled. "Hey, its fine. There wasn't too much to do out here anyway, lets see if we can find something to do, yeah?" He said smiling as he led her after Daniel.

Aurora kissed him "your too good to me"

As the trio reached Daniels home there was a woman waiting at the door "hello I am Daniels sister Diana" She said happily and spoted Nathan and that he looked very handsome. "Daniel while you and Aurora talk how about i show her friend here around"

Aurora looked at Nathan. "Are you ok with that?"

(Image for her?)

Nathan shrugged. "Sure, why not. I'll be back in a bit Aurora, you go ahead and take care of some business." He smiled to her before looking to Diana. "Alrighty then, where shall we go first Diana?"

Diana took him around the house she was cute bubbly blond, but was wear a rather sexy outfit showing off way to much skin. She was lead Nathan it a large sitting room and pushed on to the couch "How long have you know Aurora"

Nathan sat on the couch as he looked to Diana. "About a month or two if memory serves right, why?" He said as he laid back, not really noticing what was going on, though he did take notice of the outfit she was wearing. He could feel that old vampire lust he got when he first turned start to slowly come back to him.

"I am surprised you lasted this long with her. I mean how a woman like her every deserves you I will never understand" SHe sat on the couch next to him she was leaning against him her breast pressing on his shoulder her hand run up and down his thigh.

Nathan blushed as he moved her hand away from his thigh. He scooted a bit away from her, fightign the urges the vampire within wanted him to take. "L-Look...I love Aurora...alright? I..I can't do this...I mean, you are a very attractive woman, but my heart belongs to Aurora."

Diana moved closer to him "oh please that old bitch who thinks she is better than everyone just cause she is old as dirt." she batted her eyelashes "but I on the other hand am young and fun and i can show you a good time" She then placed her hand on his manhood rubbing through his pants.

Nathan erected upon feeling her rubbing his cock. He moved her hand away and scooted over again until he had no room to do so anymore. "P-Please, I love Aurora, I can't do this! She's the girl for me...! Not you..."

Diana watched him move away she was not going to make it easy she had never had man turn her down this one was going to be no different she knew he was was weak. She moved to the floor infront of him. "Your mouth is saying no but your body is saying yes." she said as she began to undo his pants pulling them down just enough to let his erection spring free. "how about you let me show you what my mouth can do" she then placed her mouth around the tip of his cock sucking it.

Nathan jumped upon feeling Diana's mouth on his cock. He seemed to melt as his cock twitched to the sudden sensitivity that came to it from Diana's mouth. "Oooh..." He said as he grew harder.

Diana sunk further down his cock with her mouth she knew he was enjoying himself. She bobbed and suck on his cock for a while. then when she knew he couldn't say no she pulled back. "Do you want more?" she said cutely, "tell me what you want, tell me where you put that big cock of yours"

"I...I don't want this...I want Aurora...!" He said as he stood up shakily, his legs feeling like they'd give out if he got up to fast. He wanted to walk out and go to Aurora where he knew Diana could not seduce him.

Diana felt him slipping from her she had to do something fast she quickly stripped naked and then spun Nathan around grabbing nathan's hand putting it on her dripping wet Pussy. "How can you leave me so wanting Nathan"

Nathan gasped as he felt the wetness of her pussy. His body seemed to react as he slowly began to rub it reluctantly, the inner vampire within him forcing him to sit down. Seeing as how he could not resist it without feeling inner pain from the conflicting consciences, he simply had to give in. "Alright..."

Diana Moved to him straddling his lap. Her pussy lips touching his cock "alright what?" SHe so wanted to hear him give in and tell her he wanted her.

"Alright...I'll do you..." He said as he looked up to her, a lustful look in his eyes that hid the regret behind them. He smirked, all of the following after this against his will. He grabbed her hips and pushed her down so that his whole cock was engulfed by her pussy.

Back
Top Bottom