Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Sorceress

Aurora looked at him over her shoulder she had a sweet smile "I don't know, You being awfully mean, maybe if you be nice to me" she said with a cute pouty face the whole time just playing with him

"well fine then i guess i will be enjoying the beach on my own. In my nice little string bikini." she was now throwing the ball back in his court

Aurora laughed. "well you will just have to be a good boy to find out" She giggled a little at him enjoying the teasing of him.

Aurora sat up with a smile on her rosy lips. "well i am glad you can make me laugh, for years nothing made me laugh i was starting to think i forgot how"

Aurora moved and she came up behind him her arms wrapped loosely around his neck. "that is exactly why" She kissed his neck softly

Aurora pulled back a little "yes i am little hungry, did you want to go out or did you want me to cook?"

((you can move time a head to when they get to Brazil if you want))

It had been a week now since Nathan and Aurora arrived in Brazil. They had been having a wonderful time, enjoying the beach and just enjoying being with each other it was like they were on their honeymoon.

"well if you hadn't work so hard last night tire me out i would have been up earlier" She said with a cute smile "so what do you want to do today?"

"well we have been here a week and we have not seen much aside from the beach and the bed room, you want to go explore today?"

Back
Top Bottom