Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Sorceress

Aurora fangs sank slowly into his neck loving the feeling of them being so close it was it a was a little painful but more pleasureful.

"it felt wonderful, i felt so close and connected to you i don't know how to explain it really." She kissed him "how about you?"

"I don't mind though, I'd rather just stay up and talk to you though...I have nothing we can talk about other than the Brazillian trip we will have sooner or later."

"Whenever you want to. I'm fine whenever." He said smiling at her...though, a thought came to his head. He remembered that werewolf and what he said, but he didn't say anything about it.

Aurora smiled. "alright then we leave tomorrow" she kissed him softly on the lip she knew it would be more exciting because he was joining her on a trip

(its all good :) )

Aurora kissed him "i can think of a couple of things but we have already done that today" She said with a playful wink. "We can still go to town if like, or i can cook dinner here and we just relax tonight since we will be leaving tomorrow" She tried to think of all possible ideas. "do you to buy anything for our trip before we go? or we can just purchase things when we arrive."

"Let us just purchase things when we arrive. Lets save up as much money as possible to buy as many souveneirs as possible." He said smiling to her. He kissed her cheek and winked at her.

Aurora laughed but then bit her lip not meaning to laugh "oh my dear I am sorry i didn't mean to laugh at you, its just I have more money than i know what to do with, and we can stay in Brazil as long as we want we can even look at buying a home while we are there if you like it that much"

Aurora kissed him. "I am glad you want to stay in, its nice just relaxing with you. Well now that we are staying in what would you like to do?"

"That depends...wanna soothe my electrocution fetish?" He said sounding serious, but he couldn't hold a straight face as he burst into laughter. "Aaah man. I can't be serious in things like that for too long haha."

(Gotta go, I'll be back later hopefully.)

Aurora playfully pushed him away "your not funny" she stuck her tongue out to him and then playful started to get out of bed

(alright i hope to see you online)

Aurora giggled "oh I don't know, maybe away from you cause you are being mean" she was just being playful with him. She was in such a happy mood

"Fine then. If I'm the mean one, I guess I'll go to sleep." He turned over and pulled the blanket over himself, but he was awaiting for her to do something. He made it seem like he was joking.

Back
Top Bottom