Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Sorceress

Aurora bite her lip she was so nervous to ask the question that she didn't notice that her fang was not hidden and it drew blood from her lip. "umm nothing no never mind" she said softly

Aurora looked down. "i just don't want to ruin things between us, because it something you already said no to. but i thought maybe you would change your mind" she did not look up at him. "i thought maybe one day, you might find a way for us to have a child. I am not saying right away, and hell it will probably take you some time, but maybe you could...." she sort of ramble afraid that he would be angry with her.

Nathan frowned a bit and seemed to be in thought. "There is...one way I believe we can do it. Though, it requires a third person to hold our baby...the process will be long and the chances of it aren't entirely 100% on working. Its a process called...cloning."

Aurora sighed softly "So it wouldn't be a child in the traditional sense. it would be a copy of you or me. and it would be made from our love...." She shook her head. "i am sorry for asking lets just get some sleep" she seemed sad. but she knew it was her own fault for bring it up

"Not exactly an exact clone...basically this...I'll take your egg cell, put it in another woman and wait for her to accept it as one of her own. Her body to accept it I mean. Then..I just inject her with a dose of my sperm, nonsexually I mean, and when she gets pregnant...well.....it won't be just ours, it'll be partly hers as well but...it'll be a baby at least."

Aurora had seem to many mortals change there mind about having another persons baby. She knew that the woman carrying the child and the baby would have a connection. "and what do we do if she changes her mind and runs away to keep the baby." She snuggled up close and buried her head against his chest. "im sorry i brought it up, i should have known better, i guess after all the years i can't but be jealous of what mortals have sometime" she said softly trying her best not to cry.

(Psst can we wait a bit on this until tomorrow? I'm only able to RP in two RPs right now pretty much, I'm busy on other places on the internet. Sorry sorry but I can still chat through PMs.)

(Eh what the hell.)

"If she runs off with OUR child...I'll just have no choice but to steal the baby for ourselves. I was going to let the human see the child, seeing as how she is partly the mother as well...but as far as I'm concerned, we're the parents."

"and that's another thing, if we choose to do this, you would be 100 percent the father, and i would be just part mother to the baby, sure i can raise but what if likes or has a connection to the woman birthed it." Aurora explained to him, she didn't know if he understood, but she wanted to feel a baby growing inside her. to be made from a moment of love.

Nathan sighed and looked down. "I'm not sure...its the only possible way I can think of us having a child of our own...our technology hasn't gotten to the point where a mere machine can incubate a child for us like a mother would."

Aurora lifted her head from his chest her eyes had tears in them "there is another way, you can use me to try to make my womb fertile again. I mean there must be a way. I would let you run whatever test you wanted to on me"

"But that's too dangerous...! I wouldn't dare risk you like that anymore...! Perhaps if we find and capture another vampire...but thats still just as low...I...I don't do those kinds of experiments on living vampires..."

Nathan saw her eyes and seemed to melt, falling under the stress. He nodded and kissed her once more. "Fine...but you promise me you'll stay alright, no matter what test I do on you...alright?"

Aurora smiled and hugged him very tightly kissing him with all the passion she processed. "I promise, if i think anything is slightly wrong i promise to tell you. I love you so much Nathan"

Aurora smiled "anything you say my love." she pulled the covers over them, and she snuggled against him her face nuzzling his neck. She could not keep the smile from her lushes lips

Aurora giggled a little "thats easy my love, were soul mates." she then playful bit his neck. she was to happy and excited to sleep. but she would try to for him.

When she bit his neck, he smiled to her. "Perhaps I could grab a little snack from you my love? I believe for vampires, the sharing of eachother's blood is their true way of expressing their feelings...is it not?"

Aurora smiled a little "i hear it can be very sensual though i have never tried it" she was excited for him to bite her wondering what it feel like.

"On the count of three then....we bite eachother's necks?" HE said to her as he shifted in a way so they'd both have easy access to eachother's necks.

Back
Top Bottom